Steeleballz

Trump faces backlash after saluting North Korean general

50 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, IDWAF said:

No.  Consider that the majority of Americans, and probably the world, are unaware of the definition change.  All they see are the new,  lower numbers.  Seems like deception to me.  Surprised that you don't agree.  

It can be misleading, and it certainly skews the truth.

Not at all in the same ballpark as just pulling random numbers out of your butt and claiming it as fact. Oh even just intentionally spreading misinformation about unemployment numbers in the 20% or higher.

Trump was lying. There isn't a way around that. The official unemployment figured we're adjusted. Perhaps somewhat misleadingly, but it was still a transparent change if you put in the minimal effort to learn about the statistics.

1 hour ago, IDWAF said:

As said in the other thread, he lies just like Obama did.  Wasn't it under Obama that the definition of unemployment was changed to lower the percentage?  Or did you conveniently forget that?

Trump is like the kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar and when his mom asks if he is stealing cookies, he pops the cookie in his mouth and answers "no" while still chewing it. Obama is like the kid who puts the cookie back and says he was just removing the cookie so he could clean the cookie jar.

They both lie, but definitely differences in the way they go about things. 

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

1 hour ago, bcking said:

It can be misleading, and it certainly skews the truth.

Not at all in the same ballpark as just pulling random numbers out of your butt and claiming it as fact. Oh even just intentionally spreading misinformation about unemployment numbers in the 20% or higher.

Trump was lying. There isn't a way around that. The official unemployment figured we're adjusted. Perhaps somewhat misleadingly, but it was still a transparent change if you put in the minimal effort to learn about the statistics.

Pretty much the strategy of telling the big lie and repeating it until enough people start believing it. 

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
4 hours ago, IDWAF said:

No.  Consider that the majority of Americans, and probably the world, are unaware of the definition change.  All they see are the new,  lower numbers.  Seems like deception to me.  Surprised that you don't agree.  

Deception by the “unbiased” media, heavens to Betsy!

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Fact is; everything is better under Trump, record low unemployment, economic growth, Consumer confidence, all at an all time high,  and all which improved when Trump lowered the corporate tax rate and stripped away regulations, releasing the choke hold that Obama and Democrats placed on businesses big and small..  Biggest mistake Trump made was signing the Omnibus bill, he should have held out for a much lower spending bill. 

As for Iran and NOKO,  Trump hasn't caved into Nuclear blackmail like Clinton and Obama did, no plane loads of $1.7 Billion is cash..  Fortunate for American tax payers, Trump hasn't adopted the liberal mindset of throwing money at every problem and hope it goes away.