LeesaMarie

Medical Summary [INFO - Please Read]

19 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 minute ago, LeesaMarie said:

Yeah, it's an online record. Not all places give you full access, but the online record is like a mirror portal of what the GP sees when they pull up your file. What get's printed isn't from your online access account, it's from their systems.

If there were no significant issues or anything, then the headers would be there, but nothing underneath it if that makes sense. So mine was printed from my GP as I only had access to my medication history, and immunizations. It just took them a while to figure out how to do it lol.

Hopefully they will get you that letter, and from what I've read that letter will suffice. The doctors there are pretty understanding, so I'm sure if you explain the situation, they can do what they think is needed.

It is in the NHS system. I couldn’t get all the info from my patient records, but at least I wanted to have something. 

I wish that I could see a doctor. Their waiting time was over 4-7 weeks...not helpful in anyway. I have told them about my case and what I need, I showed the visa medicals email printed out with the requirements. I even asked for the blank paper, but they said there is nothing to print, not even a page created.

They either don’t know or don’t care. 

That’s why I called NHS because I couldn’t believe there is nothing for me to print. 

But oh well, I hope the letter comes before my medical. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
7 minutes ago, AlexaF said:

It is in the NHS system. I couldn’t get all the info from my patient records, but at least I wanted to have something. 

I wish that I could see a doctor. Their waiting time was over 4-7 weeks...not helpful in anyway. I have told them about my case and what I need, I showed the visa medicals email printed out with the requirements. I even asked for the blank paper, but they said there is nothing to print, not even a page created.

They either don’t know or don’t care. 

That’s why I called NHS because I couldn’t believe there is nothing for me to print. 

But oh well, I hope the letter comes before my medical. 

That is pretty disgusting. The practice manager dealt with my request :( 

I-129F Submitted: 01 November 2017NOA1 Received: 03 November 2017NOA2 Received: 22 May 2018 | NVC Received: 08 June 2018 | Consulate Received: 06 July 2018 | Medical: 27 July 2018 | Interview: 10 August 2018 (APPROVED) | VISA in Hand: 22 August 2018 | POE: 28 September 2018 :joy:

Days between NOA1 until VISA in hand: 292

• 1 month later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

bumping due to NOA2's that have just come out

I-129F Submitted: 01 November 2017NOA1 Received: 03 November 2017NOA2 Received: 22 May 2018 | NVC Received: 08 June 2018 | Consulate Received: 06 July 2018 | Medical: 27 July 2018 | Interview: 10 August 2018 (APPROVED) | VISA in Hand: 22 August 2018 | POE: 28 September 2018 :joy:

Days between NOA1 until VISA in hand: 292

• 2 years later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.