80 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
On 8/30/2018 at 11:20 AM, Breannamoreno said:

How much was the immigrating fee and where did you go to pay it? I've read about having to pay it but not seen anything about where nor how much.💸

Do you mean the Immigrant visa (IV) fee or the USCIS fee (after visa on hand you pay online right before you travel) ? If is the USCIS one i think is 220 or around that. On the department of state visa website is a link to pay it. But you only pay it once the visa is approved.

Timeline

How much was the immigrating fee and where did you go to pay it? I've read about having to pay it but not seen anything about where nor how much.💸

here is a link

https://www.uscis.gov/file-online/uscis-immigrant-fee

Timeline

here is another link with a guide on how to pay it

https://www.uscis.gov/file-online/uscis-immigrant-fee-payment-guide

Timeline

When your receive the envelope with the packet and your passport from the embassy there is a page where it explains where and when you need to pay. Is in Spanish and English. We paid 220.00 the next day we got the passport back. My lawyer warned me that he had some cases from Honduras when the person pick up the packet in cargo express, the people there tell them that they need to pay there, if they tell you the same Don't do it. Wasn't my case but one needs to be aware of the possibility. 

Edited by GabyC

Timeline
On 9/13/2018 at 12:22 PM, Breannamoreno said:

We got our embassy appointment email 9/11/18 . Our appointment date is october 30th 2018. Sooooo nervous.😃

Congratulations good luck at interview 

Timeline
19 minutes ago, Honduraswife126 said:

Im happy to say we got approved 

Congratulations. Glad that the wait is over for you. Good luck and blessings for the rest of your life plan.

1 minute ago, Chalanero21 said:

Congratulations good luck at interview 

On 9/13/2018 at 12:22 PM, Breannamoreno said:

We got our embassy appointment email 9/11/18 . Our appointment date is october 30th 2018. Sooooo nervous.😃

When was your case completed?

Timeline
12 hours ago, Chalanero21 said:

Congratulations. Glad that the wait is over for you. Good luck and blessings for the rest of your life plan.

When was your case completed?

In april 

i have to say please make ur doctor appt with time you can make it over the phone before u travel 

also the police dpi certificate takes about 5 days

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

what kind of problems did anyone run into with the doctors office? can the spouse go in with you or no? we made an appointment with the office of claudia bravo.

Timeline

how many days after the consulate interview did everyone get to pick their passport and paperwork back up? How in the world do i register with cargo express???? ugh i'm freaking out now that its crunch time.   

Timeline
2 hours ago, Breannamoreno said:

what kind of problems did anyone run into with the doctors office? can the spouse go in with you or no? we made an appointment with the office of claudia bravo.

ok, there should be no problems as long as you dont have them, for example if you tell the doctor that you have consumed mari j then that could be a problem even if you say it was 100 years ago. (someone had that issue and they were told to wait months after 2 -3 drug test 3-4 apart ) . as far as paperwork go as long as you bring everything they ask you should be fine 

pictures tamano carnet 

tarjeta de vacunas if you have any or you can go to any centro de salud and put the flu and tetanus shots free before the appointment that would save you like 50  dollars

all the information that they ask well typed ( you do not want to mess up your name or case number on forms)

Call the doctors office and ask for a detail list of the requirements and you should be fine

do not try to hide or lie about any tats they will ask you if you have any before hand. 

past medical relevant history , any cir-juries 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.