80 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
5 hours ago, yadimarie said:

Interview yesterday amd visa approved. Consul stated that we should receive passport within 5 business days. CEAC alteady has changed to Administrative Processing. Good Luck everyone.

Congratulations ,do you mind telling me how long did u have to wait till u got ur interview scheduled???? Thank you in advance 🎊🎉🎉🎉

Timeline
5 minutes ago, yadimarie said:

CC’ed Feb 6. We received the letter July 13 for the interview date of Aug 7. 

6 monthes!!!

6 months??? Wowwww I was guessing around 3 months but omg that’s a long long wait..thank you for ur answer appreciate it..!!

Timeline

Good day everybody, make sure the Honduran passport have your signature printed underneath the picture. I got mine in Georgia, and yesterday I couldn't get my medical exam because my passport didn't have my signature printed. So here I am at the immigration center in Honduras getting a new one. Appointment for passport I for next day and you get the passport the same day.

Timeline
10 hours ago, GabyC said:

Good day everybody, make sure the Honduran passport have your signature printed underneath the picture. I got mine in Georgia, and yesterday I couldn't get my medical exam because my passport didn't have my signature printed. So here I am at the immigration center in Honduras getting a new one. Appointment for passport I for next day and you get the passport the same day.

We had a similar experience. We went to Dr Cladia Bravo @ 8:00 AM and my husbands passport lower right digits were just barely faded and the intake person would not accept the passport. We went directly  to honduran immigration a luckliy got the passport in an hour. We showed all interview and medical letters Good luck!

Timeline
2 hours ago, yadimarie said:

We had a similar experience. We went to Dr Cladia Bravo @ 8:00 AM and my husbands passport lower right digits were just barely faded and the intake person would not accept the passport. We went directly  to honduran immigration a luckliy got the passport in an hour. We showed all interview and medical letters Good luck!

I couldn't get one the same day, the lady told me to make an appointment for next day (today). I got it en less than an hour and examined three times to make sure everything was perfect 😁. Tomorrow medical exam with Dr Claudia bravo. God bless that lady in the doctors office that spotted that huge mistake in my passport. Because it went thru all the USCIS and NVC process and didn't notice, at immigration in Honduras airport the agent didn't notice either, but what if it was a big problem in the interview? I can't imagine having to go thru this process again. 

Timeline
3 hours ago, yadimarie said:

Interview was Tuesday August 7 and ready to pickup Thurdays August 9!!!! Wipiti!!!!! Good luck to everyone!

Congratulations!!! How much was the medical exam? Did your husband got the vaccine records? I couldn't get. Lost the original long time ago and at the centro de salud they said every 5 years they clean all the data. Does not make sense to me but it is that way. How many vaccines he got?

Timeline
40 minutes ago, GabyC said:

Congratulations!!! How much was the medical exam? Did your husband got the vaccine records? I couldn't get. Lost the original long time ago and at the centro de salud they said every 5 years they clean all the data. Does not make sense to me but it is that way. How many vaccines he got?

3 shots,  7600 total

Timeline

Has anyone recieved a positive syphilis test but been nonreactive. Did anyone have problems with this. We did a physical here just to pre check for problems and get his shots here. And he came back positive but non reactive.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Honduras
Timeline
On 8/1/2018 at 12:44 PM, yadimarie said:

@cynmarchoa We checked with DPI in San Pedro Sula and they instructed us that the only place to get  correct Police Report is at DPI Tegus. We went on Monday, July 30 and was advised it would be ready within 4-5 days. 

Thank you so much! And congratulations! We finally got our approval notice today so now the wait begins. Our attorney is sending the affidavit of support and everything else off Monday. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Honduras
Timeline
On 8/1/2018 at 2:28 PM, Chalanero21 said:

How did your waiver went ? Still waiting? 

On 8/1/2018 at 2:28 PM, Chalanero21 said:

How did your waiver went ? Still waiting? 

We were approved Friday and now we are just waiting.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.