80 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

We just got the email stating that we are in line/ queue for our my husband's appointment in tegucigalpa but I was wondering if anyone could tell me how long after you got that email did you recieve the consulate appointment and how far ahead was the appointment. His priority date is April 1st 2016. 

Also how far ahead dis you make the doctors appointment? Do you have any suggestions on which doctor was best? Thanks .

Timeline

Hi. If you go to the honduras portal in this forum you could find your same question being ask. So far there is cases from february that are waiting for interview in tegucigalpa. Your priority date does not mark when you get an interview but your case completed does. My case was completed on the beganing on may that means that i have to wait for another 4 to 5 months to get an interview. You make the math according to your email saying your in line wich will be your case completed confirmation. Now it could be load of embassy and they might move faster later but now that is how things look. Good luck and share your time line...

Timeline
On 6/7/2018 at 7:33 PM, Breannamoreno said:

We just got the email stating that we are in line/ queue for our my husband's appointment in tegucigalpa but I was wondering if anyone could tell me how long after you got that email did you recieve the consulate appointment and how far ahead was the appointment. His priority date is April 1st 2016. 

Also how far ahead dis you make the doctors appointment? Do you have any suggestions on which doctor was best? Thanks .

As far as doctor i do not know wich one to recomend but some far family used doctora eliza carrasco and they were happy. You can call the doctor office and ask how in advance you can make an appointment but they will tell you to wait untill you have a interview date. It is recomended and dont know if required that you do medical 1 to 2 weeks before interview the fresher the exam is the better

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 6/11/2018 at 4:58 PM, Chalanero21 said:

As far as doctor i do not know wich one to recomend but some far family used doctora eliza carrasco and they were happy. You can call the doctor office and ask how in advance you can make an appointment but they will tell you to wait untill you have a interview date. It is recomended and dont know if required that you do medical 1 to 2 weeks before interview the fresher the exam is the better

On 6/11/2018 at 4:53 PM, Chalanero21 said:

Hi. If you go to the honduras portal in this forum you could find your same question being ask. So far there is cases from february that are waiting for interview in tegucigalpa. Your priority date does not mark when you get an interview but your case completed does. My case was completed on the beganing on may that means that i have to wait for another 4 to 5 months to get an interview. You make the math according to your email saying your in line wich will be your case completed confirmation. Now it could be load of embassy and they might move faster later but now that is how things look. Good luck and share your time line...

HI where did u find  that infromationabout the waitb  timewe recieved mine apirl im still waiting for an appontment

Timeline
1 hour ago, Honduraswife126 said:

HI where did u find  that infromationabout the waitb  timewe recieved mine apirl im still waiting for an appontment

There is no specific place where they will tell you. Even nvc dont know or they dont want to tell the embassy is the only one but they will not tell you either at least i have not try calling them to ask. Is just an estimate considering the Honduras members in this forums whom share their dates after that is common sence hoping that they go in order as they suppose to. Kind like first come first serve according to case completed. When you finish submitting all fee and document they confirm that by telling you they got everything then they put you in that wait list of people with case completed. Then the embassy tells them how many spots for immediate relative visa interviews they have which pretty much seems like they don't have that many because of reasons no one knows right now. The order is seem by the Honduras members that so far have shared that they got an interview date with cases completed in January that is how i deduct how long is taking right now. One factor that i have heard of why is taking long is the amount of people applying right now and the fiance visas wich they give them interview fast leaving those with actual families waiting longer

Timeline

Anyone from Honduras cr and ir reading this please share if you have got an interview appointment and how long it took you from case completed that will help give a better idea on how long is this taking to get an interview. There are a lot of Honduras members in this forums but you can only see timelines for a few. It helps to see timelines also.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Honduras
Timeline
On 6/26/2018 at 8:09 PM, Chalanero21 said:

Anyone from Honduras cr and ir reading this please share if you have got an interview appointment and how long it took you from case completed that will help give a better idea on how long is this taking to get an interview. There are a lot of Honduras members in this forums but you can only see timelines for a few. It helps to see timelines also.

I have been wondering the same thing the only feed I can ever see timelines on is for Mexico. Please update as you get updates. We have been waiting a waiver approval since Jan and then last month I got an email saying our case got moved to Nebraska so I dont know its all so frustrating. 

Timeline
On 6/25/2018 at 10:27 PM, Chalanero21 said:

Sorry for the long answer it helps me relief some steam in this long process and uncertain process 

Thank you im stressed i wish i could know more about the embassey wait time i have been waiting since april it feels for ever

Timeline
On 6/27/2018 at 3:04 AM, bakphx1 said:

Ours was two months. Meaning two months later we got an email saying we had an appointment the following month. 

Thanks, and wow that was fast. For unclear reasons anybody with case completed in the last 5 or 6 months have not got an interview date yet (at least for those who are sharing that they are waiting ) How they got so behind ? I made my assumptions but common, from normal to long waits is frustrating. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Chalanero21 said:

Thanks, and wow that was fast. For unclear reasons anybody with case completed in the last 5 or 6 months have not got an interview date yet (at least for those who are sharing that they are waiting ) How they got so behind ? I made my assumptions but common, from normal to long waits is frustrating. 

I wonder if they lost some time during the protests, 

Timeline

Hi,  we have c.c February 16 and we still waiting. I think presidential elections, protest and holidays is why they are so behind. Chalanero is right, this site is to help and get help and the timelines are very helpful.

Timeline

Another member shared in another post that case completed on Jan 23 and got interview for july 12 /  so we can say it is taking around 5 months to get an interview? , maybe those completed in Feb will get an interview for August. With things looking this way I can not believe I have like 4 more moths to get an interview date. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.