8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I mailed I-129f petition yesterday for my fiance through USPS priority mail Express  to USCIS  Dallas, tx lockbox facility. I was wondering if someone from USCIS will come pick it up or will it be delived to USCIS because i just tracked my package and it says its ready to pick up. I sent it to PO BOX 660151 Dallas,TX 75266. Can please someone help?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Navsingh said:

I mailed I-129f petition yesterday for my fiance through USPS priority mail Express  to USCIS  Dallas, tx lockbox facility. I was wondering if someone from USCIS will come pick it up or will it be delived to USCIS because i just tracked my package and it says its ready to pick up. I sent it to PO BOX 660151 Dallas,TX 75266. Can please someone help?

You have to sit and wait. This is a long process. NOA-1 will show up sooner or later. Usually around 10 days to receive your paperwork.

8/7/2017                    NOA-1

3/1/2018                    NOA-2

3/15/2018                  NVC case received

3/22/2018                  NVC case assigned

3/23/2018                  Consulate ready

4/11/2018                  Medical

4/17/2018                  Visa Approved

4/24/2018                  Visa on hand

5/23/2018                  Point of Entry ATL

5/24/2018                  Marriage license, officiant and certificate / applied for SS#

5/31/2018                  AOS/AP/EAD

6/7/2018                    email notification of NOA-1

6/11/2018                  NOA-1 hard copies for AOS/EAD/AP

6/27/2018                  Biometrics for AOS/EAD

7/7/2018                    ready to be scheduled for interview

7/11/2018                  We are still reviewing your case and there are no updates at this time (email from USCIS)

8/22/2018                  We are still reviewing your case and there are no updates at this time (same email again)

9/5/2018                     We are still reviewing your case and there are no updates at this time (this is getting boring!!!)

10/3/2018                  We are still reviewing your case and there are no updates at this time (this is insanity, 4th time while some got GC)

10/17/2018                After 136 days of wait in HELL, finally EAD in production

10/21/2018                Card was mailed to me, and yes it said so on a Sunday night, while Vj-ing

10/22/2018                Card was picked up by the USPS

10/24/2018                EAD in hand. F%^&& finally

12/28/2018                Interview has been scheduled. Waiting for notification with date by snail mail

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Alabamak1 said:

You have to sit and wait. This is a long process. NOA-1 will show up sooner or later. Usually around 10 days to receive your paperwork.

2 minutes ago, Alabamak1 said:

But will someone from USCIS come to pick up the package or is it delivered?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

From what I have heard, that is just a processing facility where they take the check and forward everything else on to the correct service center ( CSC probably, I think all K1 go there now). It isn't even a actually P.O. box from my understanding, The K1 all get thrown into one of those huge mail bin carts, and get picked up by the processing center. That's why it says waiting for pickup, it's just sitting in the big bin at the post office. Should see your NOA1 in 7-10 days. I received my text message in 3 days, then the letter followed about 7 days later.

Edited by Loren Y

Here on a K1? Need married and a Certificate in hand within a few hours? I'm here to help. Come to Vegas and I'll marry you Vegas style!!   Visa Journey members are always FREE for my services. I know the costs involved in this whole game of immigration, and if I can save you some money I will!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Navsingh said:

From what i can gather here on VJ...it's just a mailbox that has someone monitoring it every other day or so and picks up the mail. Once the mail is picked up, they scan the application into the sistem and thats when your paperwork gets a received status for NOA-1. You probably have a gruesome 8-10 month wait for the K-1 process right now. Ours took 206 days total plus NVC and embassy and then POE.

8/7/2017                    NOA-1

3/1/2018                    NOA-2

3/15/2018                  NVC case received

3/22/2018                  NVC case assigned

3/23/2018                  Consulate ready

4/11/2018                  Medical

4/17/2018                  Visa Approved

4/24/2018                  Visa on hand

5/23/2018                  Point of Entry ATL

5/24/2018                  Marriage license, officiant and certificate / applied for SS#

5/31/2018                  AOS/AP/EAD

6/7/2018                    email notification of NOA-1

6/11/2018                  NOA-1 hard copies for AOS/EAD/AP

6/27/2018                  Biometrics for AOS/EAD

7/7/2018                    ready to be scheduled for interview

7/11/2018                  We are still reviewing your case and there are no updates at this time (email from USCIS)

8/22/2018                  We are still reviewing your case and there are no updates at this time (same email again)

9/5/2018                     We are still reviewing your case and there are no updates at this time (this is getting boring!!!)

10/3/2018                  We are still reviewing your case and there are no updates at this time (this is insanity, 4th time while some got GC)

10/17/2018                After 136 days of wait in HELL, finally EAD in production

10/21/2018                Card was mailed to me, and yes it said so on a Sunday night, while Vj-ing

10/22/2018                Card was picked up by the USPS

10/24/2018                EAD in hand. F%^&& finally

12/28/2018                Interview has been scheduled. Waiting for notification with date by snail mail

7 minutes ago, Navsingh said:

The package is delivered. Nobody her knows the internal workings of USCIS.

The only way you will know your package is successfully accepted is when you get your receipt notice from them. And as someone already said it takes about 10 days. But it could even take longer.

If you don’t hear anything after 30 days, then you can possibly call and inquire about it.

But for now, you simply wait.

“When starting an immigration journey, the best advice is to understand that sacrifices have to be made... whether it is time, money, or separation; or a combination of all.” - Unlockable

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

So for NOA1 now we need to wait until 30 days? 

We sent our petition on 6th of June and get delivered, signed by JReyes on 13th of June.. Until then we haven't hear any news again, kinda worry coz lots of people get NOA1 quiet fast

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

FWIW, for us it was

sent on 5/23

arrived on 5/25 according to USPS tracking (NOA1 received date)

'notice date' of 5/31; this was when I got an email and text message (both of which say you should expect the paper NOA1 in 7-10 days), a few hours before that, a charge showed up on my credit card

… which was three business days after it arrived, due to the weekend and a holiday

paper NOA1 arrived 6/4

I wouldn't be concerned until/unless it gets over two weeks from when it was delivered.

K-1                             AOS                            
NOA1 Notice Date: 2018-05-31    NOA1 Notice Date: 2019-04-11   
NOA2 Date: 2018-11-16           Biometrics Date: 2019-05-10    
Arrived at NVC:  2018-12-03     EAD/AP In Hand: 2019-09-16     
Arrived in Moscow: 2018-12-28   GC Interview Date: 2019-09-25      
Interview date: 2019-02-14      GC In Hand: 2019-10-02
Visa issued: 2019-02-28
POE: 2019-03-11
Wedding: 2019-03-14

ROC                             Naturalization
NOA1 Notice Date: 2021-07-16    Applied Online: 2022-07-09 (biometrics waived)
Approval Date: 2022-04-06       Interview was Scheduled: 2023-01-06
10-year GC In Hand: 2022-04-14  Interview date: 2023-02-13 (passed)
                            	Oath: 2023-02-13

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.