darth vader

Potomac december 2017 I-130 filers

59 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
6 hours ago, Shelly25 said:

Heard someone from January got approved...

While NOVEMBER AND DECEMBER IS STILL WAITING

Can Potomac be anymore difficult:angry:

Its so hard watching others get approved while we wait. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
17 minutes ago, lvsweets said:

Its so hard watching others get approved while we wait. 

Please do a case inquiry I did mines on June 29TH.

It was assigned to an officer today

Link for the Inquiry 

https://egov.uscis.gov/e-request/displayONPTForm.do?entryPoint=init&sroPageType=onpt

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Shelly25 said:

Please do a case inquiry I did mines on June 29TH.

It was assigned to an officer today

Link for the Inquiry 

https://egov.uscis.gov/e-request/displayONPTForm.do?entryPoint=init&sroPageType=onpt

Thanks a million Shelly. Im about to do mine right now. Blessings. 

You know i was having a rough day today my 20yr old daughter was found with a tumor on her breast and today was suppose to be her biopsy. There was an insurance issue and she couldn't get the exam done. We dont want to think negative but cancer could be the outcome 😧

Im so far away. Awaiting this process to be over. My husband is my support. But i also fly home and am on top of my daughters health. It was just a tough morning. Not getting the biopsy has just put stress and saddens our hearts. Thank you for the link it kinda made me hopefull. 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, lvsweets said:

Thanks a million Shelly. Im about to do mine right now. Blessings. 

You know i was having a rough day today my 20yr old daughter was found with a tumor on her breast and today was suppose to be her biopsy. There was an insurance issue and she couldn't get the exam done. We dont want to think negative but cancer could be the outcome 😧

Im so far away. Awaiting this process to be over. My husband is my support. But i also fly home and am on top of my daughters health. It was just a tough morning. Not getting the biopsy has just put stress and saddens our hearts. Thank you for the link it kinda made me hopefull. 

You're welcome hun..

I'm kinda in the same position here. I have a lump in my left breast about 1.9cm the last time I went to the doctor they said it's called Fibroadenoma which is not cancerous. Used to have pain in my breast everyday. 

My husband wants me to do the surgery to remove it in the states, I'm scared to do it in Jamaica based on the feedback's i heard..

I'll keep you in my prayers.. I really hope it's not cancerous and is just a lump that can be easily removed.

Please stay positive.

Edited by Shelly25

Timeline
2 minutes ago, lvsweets said:

I submitted a case inquiry with no luck. This is what i was told. Screenshot below.

Screenshot_2018-07-06-12-49-49.png

Strange, because we have the same PD and mines went through.

Edited by Shelly25

Timeline
1 minute ago, Shelly25 said:

You're welcome hun..

I'm kinda in the same position here. I have a lump in my left breast about 1.9cm the last time I went to the doctor they said it's called Fibroadenomas which is not cancerous. Used to have pain in my breast everyday. 

My husband wants me to do the surgery to remove it in the states, I'm scared to do it in Jamaica based on the feedback's i heard..

I'll keep you in my prayers.. I really hope it's not cancerous and is just a lump that can be easily removed.

Please stay positive.

They already did tests its not a cyst or reg lump. Its also not a fibroid i was wishing it was those things. The doctor said its a tumor. Now to wait and see what kind is what has us so worried. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Shelly25 said:

Strange, because we have the same PD and mines went through.

I know. Smh nothing to do but wait. I hope you get your lump checked every year. I have fibroids but its nothing serious. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, lvsweets said:

I know. Smh nothing to do but wait. I hope you get your lump checked every year. I have fibroids but its nothing serious. 

Yes gonna check it out again.

Please  try to the inquiry and see what happens.

Will keep you posted 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Shelly25 said:

case.PNG

My case history just says: 

We received you r application 12/21/2017 ....

Twice its up there n thats all nothing more

Timeline

So its good and bad lol. But mainly good. I got an RFE through text. I check every day 2x a day the uscis site and nothing was updated until now. 

On July 5, 2018, we mailed a request for initial evidence for your Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative. 

so now to wait and see what they want of me. Im assuming i will get the RFE Monday. At least i know they have touched my case. 

Screenshot_2018-07-06-13-16-41.png

28 minutes ago, lvsweets said:

So its good and bad lol. But mainly good. I got an RFE through text. I check every day 2x a day the uscis site and nothing was updated until now. 

On July 5, 2018, we mailed a request for initial evidence for your Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative. 

so now to wait and see what they want of me. Im assuming i will get the RFE Monday. At least i know they have touched my case. 

Any ideas what they might be looking for?

Timeline
28 minutes ago, lvsweets said:

They should've just approved your case!!!!!!!

Well I hope you get the mail ASAP so you can work on it

Timeline

Thank you both. I think they want more evidence of my marriage. I dont know what i could send in maybe all the times i fly out here to be with my husband we dont take many pics. We spend alot of time together and its a rural area. 

Idk what else they might want but know to wait and see. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.