Moustafa/Crystal

Passed N-400/I-751 combined interview...

5 posts in this topic

I went to Omaha today for my N-400/I-751 interview (although they never actually said they were combining the two interviews).  Interview took just over 30 minutes.  Got the first six questions right along with the first sentences in the reading and writing parts.   Then I was asked some general questions about my I-751 application mostly they were reviews of the evidence that had been submitted.  The IO said I passed and was recommending my N-400 application for approval pending quality review. She said my oath ceremony will be sometime this summer in Lincoln.  Almost finished!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
59 minutes ago, Moustafa/Crystal said:

I went to Omaha today for my N-400/I-751 interview (although they never actually said they were combining the two interviews).  Interview took just over 30 minutes.  Got the first six questions right along with the first sentences in the reading and writing parts.   Then I was asked some general questions about my I-751 application mostly they were reviews of the evidence that had been submitted.  The IO said I passed and was recommending my N-400 application for approval pending quality review. She said my oath ceremony will be sometime this summer in Lincoln.  Almost finished!!

Congrats  bro , i have a couple questions for you , did u apply on base of 3 yrs or 5 years rule ? And did  your wife go with u and have you guys had a separate interview for 751? Thanks 

Interview Date is november 18, 2014 :dancing: :goofy: :idea:

:wow:

I applied based on the three year rule....thus, the N-400 forced the adjudication of the I-751.  My wife was there, and they saw her.  She was not asked to come in.  However, she said while she was waiting for me to come out another women went in and was asked to bring her husband in.   

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Moustafa/Crystal said:

I applied based on the three year rule....thus, the N-400 forced the adjudication of the I-751.  My wife was there, and they saw her.  She was not asked to come in.  However, she said while she was waiting for me to come out another women went in and was asked to bring her husband in.   

Thanks man , can you message me in private? 

Interview Date is november 18, 2014 :dancing: :goofy: :idea:

:wow:

• 9 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
On 5/25/2018 at 12:54 AM, Moustafa/Crystal said:

Congratulations  man

I would like to know  what kind of question they asked you !!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.