TBoneTX

April 2018 NOA2 ----> NVC [Part II]

983 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, sillyali said:

I’m done with the interview and I just got approved too 😊 they gave me a paper with a phone number. CO said call it to register delivery address but it can’t be reached actually. I’m just thinking 🤔 didn’t we put the delivery address already when we scheduled appointment? should i still keep on calling? also what to do next aside from waiting for the Visa? 😬

Congrats girl !!!! oh how I want this process to be done soon

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

- SMS with Case Nr. SRC  and Check cashed July 8, 2020 

- NOA received July 20,2020- NOA dated July 14,2020

-Fingersprinting applied notification - Aug 10,2020

- Card being produced - Nov 2, 2020

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Christy&J said:

Congrats girl !!!! oh how I want this process to be done soon

Thank you! 😊 i can’t wait for yours to finally happen. Sooner! sooner!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
24 minutes ago, sillyali said:

I’m done with the interview and I just got approved too 😊 they gave me a paper with a phone number. CO said call it to register delivery address but it can’t be reached actually. I’m just thinking 🤔 didn’t we put the delivery address already when we scheduled appointment? should i still keep on calling? also what to do next aside from waiting for the Visa? 😬

Congrats how was your interview experience in Manila? :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Hi everyone so I just went to the doctors office and scheduled my medical for July 12th. Sadly they didn't have any earlier appointments :( I️ just checked my case status and our case has arrived at the Frankfurt embassy and is "Ready" now I'll be so set back with the medical being so late :(

Edited by IsabelandDavid

22 minutes ago, IsabelandDavid said:

Hi everyone so I just went to the doctors office and scheduled my medical for July 12th. Sadly they didn't have any earlier appointments :( I️ just checked my case status and our case has arrived at the Frankfurt embassy and is "Ready" now I'll be so set back with the medical being so late :(

hi, why do you have to set an appointment ? it's a walk in. you can just go there Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 07:30-11am in Frankfurt

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Christy&J said:

hi, why do you have to set an appointment ? it's a walk in. you can just go there Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 07:30-11am in Frankfurt

I am in berlin. I was thinking about calling the frankfurt doctors office and asking if i can come there. if so, i  will take a bus tomorrow from berlin to frankfurt to get the medical done there

2 minutes ago, IsabelandDavid said:

I am in berlin. I was thinking about calling the frankfurt doctors office and asking if i can come there. if so, i  will take a bus tomorrow from berlin to frankfurt to get the medical done there

my acknowledge you can do medical wherever you want to. it doesn't matter where . there is a list of medical doctor. one is in Hamburg maybe closer than to Frankfurt ?

I thought you were in Frankfurt as your timeline said your consulate is Frankfurt :D 

Edited by Christy&J

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

Timeline
1 minute ago, Christy&J said:

my acknowledge you can do medical wherever you want to. it doesn't matter where . there is a list of medical doctor. one is in Hamburg maybe closer than to Frankfurt ?

I thought you were in Frankfurt as your timeline said your consulate is Frankfurt :D 

Well i am in berlin and they have an office here too but like i said the next available appt is july 12th. the frankfurt doctors office is the only one that does walk-ins. and the frankfurt consulate is the only consulate in germany that processes fiance visas. the berlin consulate does not :/ 

1 minute ago, IsabelandDavid said:

Well i am in berlin and they have an office here too but like i said the next available appt is july 12th. the frankfurt doctors office is the only one that does walk-ins. and the frankfurt consulate is the only consulate in germany that processes fiance visas. the berlin consulate does not :/ 

oh so only Frankfurt does walk in ....? interesting.

yes then go to Frankfurt :) I prolly would do the same thing to instead waiting another month just because of medical exam.

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Christy&J said:

oh so only Frankfurt does walk in ....? interesting.

yes then go to Frankfurt :) I prolly would do the same thing to instead waiting another month just because of medical exam.

Weird right? :( I just checked the little card where the lady wrote down my appointment and it says "Dienstag 12.06" so i think i heard her wrong! its actually in june! Now i am confused because she said july 12th to me im not sure if i heard her wrong or if this is her error.. i keep trying to call them but they won't pick up the phone :/ 

okay i just got through to them and it is indeed june 12th, which is perfectly fine. :) 

Edited by IsabelandDavid

1 minute ago, IsabelandDavid said:

Weird right? :( I just checked the little card where the lady wrote down my appointment and it says "Dienstag 12.06" so i think i heard her wrong! its actually in june! Now i am confused because she said july 12th to me im not sure if i heard her wrong or if this is her error.. i keep trying to call them but they won't pick up the phone :/

haha yes confusing. this whole process is already confusing

July is kinda far away. yea try to keep calling and clarify it, hopefully it is June :) 

Good luck ! otherwise you can come to Frankfurt using flixbus or DB :)

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

Timeline
47 minutes ago, IsabelandDavid said:

If you live close to Frankfurt go to that doctor- they accept walk-ins!!!!

4 minutes ago, Bianca89 said:

If you live close to Frankfurt go to that doctor- they accept walk-ins!!!!

She lives in Berlin and got misunderstanding either the appointment is June or July. if July she would go to Frankfurt for walk in interview.

How your case going ?

:) 

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Kswtangel said:

@Naes @Brittani Fiancé just had his interview @ London Embassy and WE’RE APPROVED!!!  I seriously started crying when my fiancé turned away from the counter and gave me a thumbs up with a huge smile on his face.  :D  It really is true what they say.  All that stress and anxiety leading up to the interview and we honestly walked out of there thinking, that was pretty painless!  Good luck to everyone still waiting for upcoming interviews. It was a long 9 months for us but I’m sure it goes without saying, the joy and relief you’ll feel when you hear “you’re approved” really is amazing. :wub:

Oh Dear, Congratulations!!!!!! 

Now your cheekbones will hurt from smiling all the time, so start exercising! It uses different muscles than what we were used to for the past year!! :D 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.