Cris and mjk

Interview on 15 May 2018Islamabad

15 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I had interview on 15 May 2018 at the end of interview the co told that I will keep ur documents at send it to NVC he keep my passport with that papers . Wat does it means the web say admin process 

It sounds like they are returning your papers back to NVC to recommend revoking or denying your visa application. If so, get your rebuttal ready. Did you get a paper saying what the problem is?

Timeline

No I get nothing and the thing is he keep my passport and birth certificate with papers and before my interview i c two three guys denied he give the passport back and say u denied ...f I will so they will say me directly and give my passport.. now your opinion wat do u think 

52 minutes ago, Cris and mjk said:

No I get nothing and the thing is he keep my passport and birth certificate with papers and before my interview i c two three guys denied he give the passport back and say u denied ...f I will so they will say me directly and give my passport.. now your opinion wat do u think 

They applied for k1 too who were denied or visitor visa

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
19 hours ago, Cris and mjk said:

One was k1 and one was student visa 

They did that to my husband too.  Now our case is at USCIS and we are waiting for their decision.   This means that the embassy is refusing your visa.  Its not officially denied it will go to NVC then USCIS where it will be decided if your denied or given another chance.

Timeline

U Lucky mashAllah after ban . Ok now u know i send the inquiry and they reply ur  refused under 221 g and i m still in administration process and my passport is still with them wat does it means why  is there any chance now r i m denied

Timeline

Interview was gud my fiancé already submitted evidence l.we met in Dubai he asked she been travel to Pakistan I say no he asked about my siblings how we meet ?how u frist time c her ?she is Dominican now is citizen so he ask when she come to USA ?  What is her job simple question at the end he say I will keep ur papers and send to NVC then I search I realized that it is not a gud sign to send it to NVC but he keep my passport also now the caec say administration process while I send inquiry so they say refused under INA 221 g . But my passport still in embassy and say administration process but some site say it will be temporary refuse I don’t know wat to do 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.