22 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hey; 

so want opinion of you guys in the matter im going to discuss. my husband applied for me in 2017, under f2a category. I did job in an school for like 5 months which i needed to leave cuz of my wedding & stuff. i didnt get any letter or i didnt gave resignation to them. & my husband wrote unemployed in employment history. theres not even any appointment letter. Now im worried!!! is there any way to fix it? cuz i read some threads regarding this. what can we do? should we send another i130? or wait? what possibly can we do. :'( i cant just tell what im feelin rn. 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline

Are you trying to say you didn’t get an appointment letter because your husband didn’t list your employment history ? Did you receive an noa1? Why would you send another i130? You can correct things at time of interview. 

Relax. The approval for f2a is taking at least a year and half to two years for the i130.  Right now they are approving December 2016 filers. They will get to you. 

Edited by Bfree3

Timeline
Just now, Bfree3 said:

Are you trying to say you didn’t get an appointment letter because your husband didn’t list your employment history ? 

Relax. The approval for f2a is taking at least a year and half to two years for the i130.  Right now they are approving December 2016 filers. They will get to you. 

nope im saying that i did job for 5 months about which i dont have any proof that i did:( so we thought to write unemployed instead on i 130. and didnt mention this job that i did:( how can we fix this? 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Sal11 said:

nope im saying that i did job for 5 months about which i dont have any proof that i did:( so we thought to write unemployed instead on i 130. and didnt mention this job that i did:( how can we fix this? 

You were in college during time of this job ? It’s not necessarily important if it was an on campus job from what I’ve read on here but you can mention it if you feel you need to or if asked at time of interview. It is not important to send it now or send an additional i130. 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Bfree3 said:

Are you trying to say you didn’t get an appointment letter because your husband didn’t list your employment history ? Did you receive an noa1? Why would you send another i130? You can correct things at time of interview. 

yes i did receive noa1 right after sending i130. as we didnt mention something it may fall into liar's category. im feeling terrible rn. i just did this job in last 5 years before filing and never thought that it could be this important to mention. we just thought that we dont have any proof regarding this job so unemployed would be better option. :(

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Bfree3 said:

You were in college during time of this job ? It’s not necessarily important if it was an on campus job from what I’ve read on here but you can mention it if you feel you need to or if asked at time of interview. It is not important to send it now or send an additional i130. 

im from Pakistan, and i did this job after getting done with my college. it was just a school in my area i thought to join. i wasnt a permanent employee when i left this job without giving any notice or resignation. but i heard that additional i130 can make your case even worse 

Timeline

Why would you need proof that you worked somewhere ? 

Anyway Just be honest at time of interview and do not stress at this time as you cannot chNge anything and it’s not your fault that it’s taking long right now. It’s simply the process. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Bfree3 said:

Why would you need proof that you worked somewhere ? 

Anyway Just be honest at time of interview and do not stress at this time as you cannot chNge anything and it’s not your fault that it’s taking long right now. It’s simply the process. 

what would i say if they ask that why i didnt mention this job in my employment history? :(

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Bfree3 said:

No problem No need to stress. 

love you for making me feel better than before. & theres one more question; as i was on 6 months trial can i mention this too? i left the job in 5th month. so can i say that i didnt list it cuz i was on trial/demo period & didnt find it important to mention? 

Timeline

thank you for replying, so that 5 month job doesnt need to be mentioned in the form? though i was on trial. 

3 hours ago, Nitas_man said:

A 5-month part time job is not material to an immigration case. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.