50 posts in this topic

49 minutes ago, PositiveThinker said:

Applied ROC in FEB 2017 and still waiting.... St.Paul filer myself. 

Wow. I'm from st paul too, what's on your case status? And do you have an extension

8 hours ago, Scazy said:

This is WRONG. “Local office” transfer is a well known glitch, there is tons of threads about it confirming it. So no, OP, you not necessary looking for interview. 

How long was your process

10 hours ago, Roel said:

July 2017.

I Filed for ROC in November 2016 and received my card 5/14/2018. Looks like my thread of 2016 November filers are getting their cards slowly now so I think you have waaaaaaaays to go

1 hour ago, solmart said:

Wow. I'm from st paul too, what's on your case status? And do you have an extension

My extension letter is long expired 2 months ago. Had the stamp in March.  Current status- still reviewing my case and it is sent to NBC.

Edited by PositiveThinker

23 minutes ago, PositiveThinker said:

My extension letter is long expired 2 months ago. Had the stamp in March.  Current status- still reviewing my case and it is sent to NBC.

I've been trying to get an infopass appointment but there is none available 

3 minutes ago, solmart said:

I've been trying to get an infopass appointment but there is none available 

Me either. Tried to book an infopass for 45 days-ish fishing for open days. but still wasn't available for me. Applied for N400 and walked in to get an infopass the same day as i was doing my BIOmetrics for the n400. 

My ROC is still pending. I applied in January 2017 at CSC. It has been a little more than 16 months now. However, I think they've at least started to touched my case since I recently got a notice in the mail stating that my case was transferred to NBC in Missouri. Hopefully, it will be adjudicated soon. I also applied for citizenship and attended the interview and passed the test already. Unfortunately, it couldn't be approved because of my ROC is still pending. I can only blame myself that I didn't bring my spouse with me, otherwise both cases would have been interviewed on the same day and got approved in the same time according to the IO. Anyway, there's not much I can do now, just have to keep waiting patiently.

I hope your ROC time is not going to take as long as mine, but just be prepared because it might happen.

KitkatTH

Hey guys, the OP is asking a specific question. This is not a thread to just update what your status is. 

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.