yasbarh

AP to Ready on Diversity Visa (merged)

24 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

hello i have spend my interview on 19/03 the co told me im approved after a week i find my status in ceac under administrative processing.  on 11/04 my status change frome AP to ready so i text them.  they told me "" there is nothing to worry about.  your case are approved pending administrative processing "  my question is.  i still in administrative processing or im approved ?  how mush a time it will take ?  

Edited by Penguin_ie

No one knows how long AP will take. Sounds like they need to do some more background checks (common for Morocco) but that they don’t think it’ll be a problem. Don’t celebrate - or book or sell anything or do anything irreversible - until that status changes to “issued”, however.

Timeline
12 minutes ago, SusieQQQ said:

No one knows how long AP will take. Sounds like they need to do some more background checks (common for Morocco) but that they don’t think it’ll be a problem. Don’t celebrate - or book or sell anything or do anything irreversible - until that status changes to “issued”, however.

so the status ready dont mean any think ?  in the first time when my status wose in administrative processing i text them and there answer wase ur case are under administrative review and most of administrative processing are resoleve in 60 days.  and when he change to ready they told me ur case are approved pending administrative processing

Everyone goes through AP. and absolutely nobody can tell you how long AP will last. Do not listen to hear say about what AP means. 

You are asking questions no one can answer.

“When starting an immigration journey, the best advice is to understand that sacrifices have to be made... whether it is time, money, or separation; or a combination of all.” - Unlockable

Timeline
Just now, NuestraUnion said:

Everyone goes through AP. and absolutely nobody can tell you how long AP will last. Do not listen to hear say about what AP means. 

You are asking questions no one can answer.

im askin about status ready mean ?  my status arn't ap any more and in the interview i wase approved

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
12 hours ago, yasbarh said:

its will take a long time :(

Maybe not. What city are you from in Morocco? that makes a difference.

Certain applicants from some regions are put on AP much longer than others.

Also, did they keep your passport?

Honest-Love-Respect

Timeline
1 hour ago, Derik-Lina said:

Maybe not. What city are you from in Morocco? that makes a difference.

Certain applicants from some regions are put on AP much longer than others.

Also, did they keep your passport?

im from meknes i wase approved in the interview and they keep my pasport the don't give me any ds5... like they do with another personne ho are in ap

Timeline
1 hour ago, yasbarh said:

im from meknes i wase approved in the interview and they keep my pasport the don't give me any ds5... like they do with another personne ho are in ap

nshlah u will receive ur visa soon :) 

Honest-Love-Respect

Timeline
1 minute ago, Derik-Lina said:

nshlah u will receive ur visa soon :) 

thanks i hope it some people told me the first ready mean all the ap are finished and i should wait for the second ap 

ap ==>ready===>ap===>issued or ready ===issued

Timeline

i have read it in a forum

Based on the discussions I had with the case officer he informed me of the steps for Embassy Manila:

the first AP is the immigration unit doing the paperwork for approving the visa

the first ready is a notice that they are finished and the paperwork is being sent for visa issue

the second AP is the visa issue people doing their own paperwork

the second ready is that the visa has been issued and is currently being processed for delivery

Then "issue" is posted and the visa has left the BIG house to YOUR house.

Once you get that second ready, it should be sent out within a few days, although we received our visa before any of the various websites that allow you to look up the status that said it had been sent out.

Your milk may vary.It looks like your on your way in receiving your visa.Just relax.Everything is running normally.

Timeline
1 minute ago, yasbarh said:

i have read it in a forum

Based on the discussions I had with the case officer he informed me of the steps for Embassy Manila:

the first AP is the immigration unit doing the paperwork for approving the visa

the first ready is a notice that they are finished and the paperwork is being sent for visa issue

the second AP is the visa issue people doing their own paperwork

the second ready is that the visa has been issued and is currently being processed for delivery

Then "issue" is posted and the visa has left the BIG house to YOUR house.

Once you get that second ready, it should be sent out within a few days, although we received our visa before any of the various websites that allow you to look up the status that said it had been sent out.

Your milk may vary.It looks like your on your way in receiving your visa.Just relax.Everything is running normally.

My understanding is that if they keep you passport, they intend to stamp the Visa on it. 

Your visa is approved given that AP shows no concerns. Also, the fact that they did not give you a DS5535 form, you re good nshlah.

Only issue here is that no one knows how long AP takes. It could be few days or months. And again, if they did not give you the DS5535, that is a promising sign nshlah. Bon Courage Khoya :)

Honest-Love-Respect

Timeline
43 minutes ago, Derik-Lina said:

My understanding is that if they keep you passport, they intend to stamp the Visa on it. 

Your visa is approved given that AP shows no concerns. Also, the fact that they did not give you a DS5535 form, you re good nshlah.

Only issue here is that no one knows how long AP takes. It could be few days or months. And again, if they did not give you the DS5535, that is a promising sign nshlah. Bon Courage Khoya :)

chokrane khuya i hope it ^^

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.