AdnanYaqoob

CR1 - AP Status - Interview at Abu Dhabi

11 posts in this topic

Hi 

Hope to see you all happy ever

I had an interview for CR1 visa in Abu Dhabi on  November 27, 2017, and the interview was normal and at the end, she put me in AP after consulting with her supervisor.

She gave me a paper to see my immigrant rights in US first and said to me to give her few mins to review something and then she called her supervisor and put the mic off and discussed something and gave me a blue slip with AP mentioned on it. Nothing was asked to submit from my side.

On asking the reason for this decision, She said they need few questioned to be answered before issuing the Visa and she cannot approve now and there will be background security check and it may take few months

I am from Pakistan and working in Dubai for last 5 years.

I am waiting for Visa updates since November 2017 and since nothing is updated 

My wife logged an application for CR1 from MI and it took almost 1.5 years for an interview Call and 5 months already gone waiting for AP clearance 

Anyone in AP from Abu Dhabi 

Please let me know 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
7 hours ago, AdnanYaqoob said:

Hi 

Hope to see you all happy ever

I had an interview for CR1 visa in Abu Dhabi on  November 27, 2017, and the interview was normal and at the end, she put me in AP after consulting with her supervisor.

She gave me a paper to see my immigrant rights in US first and said to me to give her few mins to review something and then she called her supervisor and put the mic off and discussed something and gave me a blue slip with AP mentioned on it. Nothing was asked to submit from my side.

On asking the reason for this decision, She said they need few questioned to be answered before issuing the Visa and she cannot approve now and there will be background security check and it may take few months

I am from Pakistan and working in Dubai for last 5 years.

I am waiting for Visa updates since November 2017 and since nothing is updated 

My wife logged an application for CR1 from MI and it took almost 1.5 years for an interview Call and 5 months already gone waiting for AP clearance 

Anyone in AP from Abu Dhabi 

Please let me know 

Same here im waiting from 13 months now and there is no answer ;((

I traveled to Europe, Australia & Saudi for Business Purposes in last 2 years and

still travels there. I work in French Pharma Company.

Can this travel might be an issue for a delay in AP or So

4 hours ago, AdnanYaqoob said:

I traveled to Europe, Australia & Saudi for Business Purposes in last 2 years and

still travels there. I work in French Pharma Company.

Can this travel might be an issue for a delay in AP or So

Applied for K1 visa and interview was done on 11 May 2017 and till now AP , I have been living in UAE since 2005 and never visited any another Country except UAE and Pakistan , hope this AP will finish soon . 

Edited by KSK

Timeline
2 hours ago, KSK said:

Applied for K1 visa and interview was done on 11 May 2017 and till now AP , I have been living in UAE since 2005 and never visited any another Country except UAE and Pakistan , hope this AP will finish soon . 

Same here in 11/5/2017  did ur status change 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, KSK said:

Status is showing  Administrative Processing since 11 May 2017 but Case updated  date has changed . 

Did ur status change from iv to niv plus when was ur last update??

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.