lovemeow

US Embassy Manila booking issues

14 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello, I just got cleared for Medical at St. Luke’s after waiting for 8 weeks due to Sputum exam. So i’m now clear to book an interview, but when my Legal Consultant called for booking, they told her that they cannot tag the previous Visa receipt payment which I used 2 months ago (initial date of interview-canceled due to Sputum test) and promised her to give a confirmation but they never called back. I’m really in a hurry to get the earliest possible date of interview, and due to this issue, I might get a later date. Anyone had the same issue? Advices please. Thanks

Edited by ♥️Love♥️

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
28 minutes ago, ♥️Love♥️ said:

Hello, I just got cleared for Medical at St. Luke’s after waiting for 8 weeks due to Sputum exam. So i’m now clear to book an interview, but when my Legal Consultant called for booking, they told her that they cannot tag the previous Visa receipt payment which I used 2 months ago (initial date of interview-canceled due to Sputum test) and promised her to give a confirmation but they never called back. I’m really in a hurry to get the earliest possible date of interview, and due to this issue, I might get a later date. Anyone had the same issue? Advices please. Thanks

Legal consultant?

You created your profile at USTRAVELDOCS or your "consultant"   http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
4 hours ago, ♥️Love♥️ said:

Yes... my fiancé hired a legal consultant to organize everything for me. They were the one who books my appointments, arrange my papers, they did my ds 160. 

Well that is a new one for me ... 

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
12 hours ago, ♥️Love♥️ said:

Yes... my fiancé hired a legal consultant to organize everything for me. They were the one who books my appointments, arrange my papers, they did my ds 160. 

This is also new to me.. My fiancé hired rapidvisa but still I was the one who filled up all my forms including ds160.. I was sputum too   st St. Luke’s and canceled my interview myself by calling the us embassy. I was cleared in my sputum too and since I knew setting interview is a first come for serve, my fiancé the petitioner rescheduled my interview few days before my scheduled release of Culture results. He was able to get April 17 at 6:40 am. My scheduled culture results release was on April 12 but I went at St. Luke’s on April 16. Everything went successfully and so was my interview the next day. Anyway just sharing my experience.

When is the expiry of your medical? Mine is July 06, 2018 and I was told that I need to be out of the country before that day comes.  So you must reschedule your interview as soon as possible. My visa validity is from April 18, 2018 to July 06, 2018.. Remember you have to use your medical for AOS too.. You should try call the us embassy manila yourself.

Here is how I did it.. Using your loaded prepaid sim, dial ‭00 63 2 976 8500‬ then press 1-2-1-2 .. You can start calling at 8 am ph time. If you noticed there are two zeros, I don’t really know how to explain it but it worked for me.

Goodluck!

03/30/17: I-129F sent USCIS Dallas Lockbox

04/03/17: Delivered to USCIS

04/06/17: NOA1 date, assigned to CSC

04/07/17: Received a text from USCIS

04/12/17: Received our NOA1 hardcopy via mail.

11/21/17: NOA2 Date and email received
01/11/18: NVC Received I-129F 
xx/xx/18: Case Status Ready

xx/xx/18: Embassy Received. 
xx/xx/18: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
xx/xx/18: Medical

xx/xx/18: Interview 
xx/xx/18: APPROVED!
xx/xx/18: Visa in Hand =)

xx/xx/18: CFO
xx/xx/18: Bound to my Fiance's Arms

xx/xx/18: Marriage Day

Timeline
7 hours ago, JosephRose said:

This is also new to me.. My fiancé hired rapidvisa but still I was the one who filled up all my forms including ds160.. I was sputum too   st St. Luke’s and canceled my interview myself by calling the us embassy. I was cleared in my sputum too and since I knew setting interview is a first come for serve, my fiancé the petitioner rescheduled my interview few days before my scheduled release of Culture results. He was able to get April 17 at 6:40 am. My scheduled culture results release was on April 12 but I went at St. Luke’s on April 16. Everything went successfully and so was my interview the next day. Anyway just sharing my experience.

When is the expiry of your medical? Mine is July 06, 2018 and I was told that I need to be out of the country before that day comes.  So you must reschedule your interview as soon as possible. My visa validity is from April 18, 2018 to July 06, 2018.. Remember you have to use your medical for AOS too.. You should try call the us embassy manila yourself.

Here is how I did it.. Using your loaded prepaid sim, dial ‭00 63 2 976 8500‬ then press 1-2-1-2 .. You can start calling at 8 am ph time. If you noticed there are two zeros, I don’t really know how to explain it but it worked for me.

Goodluck!

Hi, My medical will expire on July 25, 2018. My Immigration Law Firm is Reeves & Associates and they did every single thing for me. They were the ones who called for my first booking, cancelled it during my Sputum test and now rescheduling, but when they called the US Embassy call center told my Legal that they cannot tag the Visa Receipt that I used 2 months ago and that they will send us a confirmation, but they never called back that day and unfortunately it’s a Friday. So I have to wait till next week (but May 1) is a holiday. Anyways, my legal told me that they will monitor schedules from time to time and grab the earliest possible date because as of last April 27 (last Friday), the earliest possible date is May 22,2018 but I wanted an earlier date. Thanks so much for the advice

Timeline
20 hours ago, Hank_ said:

Legal consultant?

You created your profile at USTRAVELDOCS or your "consultant"   http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/

My Immigration Law Firm Legal Consultant were the ones who created my profile and I don’t know what it is.

Timeline
1 hour ago, ♥️Love♥️ said:

My Immigration Law Firm Legal Consultant were the ones who created my profile and I don’t know what it is.

Looks like you gave control of your visa application to another .. best go chat with them to get things handled.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
On 4/28/2018 at 8:01 PM, Hank_ said:

Looks like you gave control of your visa application to another .. best go chat with them to get things handled.

I called US Embassy myself to reschedule, same thing they told me that they cannot untag the previous receipt (from previous appointment) and just wait for their response. So I just have to wait until I can reschedule 

Timeline
On 4/28/2018 at 6:15 PM, ♥️Love♥️ said:

Hi, My medical will expire on July 25, 2018. My Immigration Law Firm is Reeves & Associates and they did every single thing for me. They were the ones who called for my first booking, cancelled it during my Sputum test and now rescheduling, but when they called the US Embassy call center told my Legal that they cannot tag the Visa Receipt that I used 2 months ago and that they will send us a confirmation, but they never called back that day and unfortunately it’s a Friday. So I have to wait till next week (but May 1) is a holiday. Anyways, my legal told me that they will monitor schedules from time to time and grab the earliest possible date because as of last April 27 (last Friday), the earliest possible date is May 22,2018 but I wanted an earlier date. Thanks so much for the advice

I called US Embassy myself to reschedule, same thing they told me that they cannot untag the previous receipt (from previous appointment) and just wait for their response. So I just have to wait until I can reschedule 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, ♥️Love♥️ said:

I called US Embassy myself to reschedule, same thing they told me that they cannot untag the previous receipt (from previous appointment) and just wait for their response. So I just have to wait until I can reschedule 

Oh my.. I am sorry to hear that.. your case is rare.. are you sure you gave them the right receipt number (MRV)? You have your mrv slip right?

03/30/17: I-129F sent USCIS Dallas Lockbox

04/03/17: Delivered to USCIS

04/06/17: NOA1 date, assigned to CSC

04/07/17: Received a text from USCIS

04/12/17: Received our NOA1 hardcopy via mail.

11/21/17: NOA2 Date and email received
01/11/18: NVC Received I-129F 
xx/xx/18: Case Status Ready

xx/xx/18: Embassy Received. 
xx/xx/18: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
xx/xx/18: Medical

xx/xx/18: Interview 
xx/xx/18: APPROVED!
xx/xx/18: Visa in Hand =)

xx/xx/18: CFO
xx/xx/18: Bound to my Fiance's Arms

xx/xx/18: Marriage Day

10 minutes ago, JosephRose said:

Oh my.. I am sorry to hear that.. your case is rare.. are you sure you gave them the right receipt number (MRV)? You have your mrv slip right?

Just asking... What MRV stands for? Thanks :)

Just now, ♥️Love♥️ said:

Machine Readable Visa. It’s the receipt when you paid the Visa Interview.

Ah I see! Thanks a lot :D 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.