jg121783

Assange has ‘physical proof’ Russia didn’t hack DNC – Congressman

15 posts in this topic

https://www.rt.com/usa/424638-wikileaks-russia-congressman-assange/

"An investigation into the alleged hack, by Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity (VIPS) last year, showed that the transfer rate simply did not support the claim that the servers were accessed from overseas. VIPS argued that the “data was leaked (not hacked) by a person with physical access to DNC computers.”

NSA whistleblower William Binney presented the group’s findings to CIA Director Mike Pompeo last November."

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

So pro Putin stooge Dana Rorhabacher claims Assange said he has proof that Russia didn't perform the hacking or provide WikiLeaks with the material. No mention of the other breaches, probes or advertising/disinfomation campaigns.

Assange has never claimed he knew who did the hacking in public, just who supplied him. So the "proof" is new. Or it could be he is talking out husband backside in hopes that the Brits don't lock him up.

Top it off that a Russian stooge, who happens to have a Kremlin codename, is telling Breitbart this and it is picked up by, uh-huh, the Russia Times.

From Pooty with luv. They are not even trying to pretend anymore.

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Timeline

JUNE 15, 2016

‘There’s two people I think Putin pays: Rohrabacher and Trump’

House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy, a GOP California colleague of Rohrabacher’s, speculated in a private meeting that Trump and Rohrabacher were being paid by Russian President Vladimir Putin.

“There’s two people I think Putin pays: Rohrabacher and Trump,” McCarthy (R-Bakersfield) said in a recording of the exchange, first reported by the Washington Post in May. At that point, House Speaker Paul D. Ryan cut off the conversation and swore those who were there to secrecy.

A transcript of the tape noted that McCarthy was laughing during the conversation with other Republican leaders. After the transcript leaked, both McCarthy and Ryan said the comment had been a joke.

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Yes everyone who disagrees with the Russia conspiracy theory is a Russian agent. You got me. I might as well admit it. I'm a Russian agent too. Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity and William Binney are Russian agents also.

Edited by jg121783

Timeline
58 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

Yes everyone who disagrees with the Russia conspiracy theory is a Russian agent. You got me. I might as well admit it. I'm a Russian agent too. Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity and William Binney are Russian agents also.

Binney has had his National security clearance stripped for years. 

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

2 hours ago, Amica Nostra said:

So pro Putin stooge Dana Rorhabacher claims Assange said he has proof that Russia didn't perform the hacking or provide WikiLeaks with the material. No mention of the other breaches, probes or advertising/disinfomation campaigns.

Assange has never claimed he knew who did the hacking in public, just who supplied him. So the "proof" is new. Or it could be he is talking out husband backside in hopes that the Brits don't lock him up.

Top it off that a Russian stooge, who happens to have a Kremlin codename, is telling Breitbart this and it is picked up by, uh-huh, the Russia Times.

From Pooty with luv. They are not even trying to pretend anymore.

Bill Maher had him on several months back and eluded to a leak and not a Russian hacking event.

2 hours ago, Amica Nostra said:

Binney has had his National security clearance stripped for years. 

And that affects his ability to determine internet data transfer speeds versus local data transfer speeds how?

8 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

Technically you can't have "physical proof" that someone didn't do something. You can either have physical proof that someone did something or you can lack physical proof that they did. 

Of course you can have proof someone didnt do something.

If the Local Police accuse me of hit and run, and I can prove by camera or cell records I was in another state, I just used evidence to prove I didnt do something

1 hour ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

Of course you can have proof someone didnt do something.

If the Local Police accuse me of hit and run, and I can prove by camera or cell records I was in another state, I just used evidence to prove I didnt do something

Glad that we agree Assange made an idiotic assertion then. He can't have physical proof that Russia didn't do it. Assange should just stick to the truth. They say it's easier to remember.

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

1 minute ago, Steeleballz said:

Glad that we agree Assange made an idiotic assertion then. He can't have physical proof that Russia didn't do it. Assange should just stick to the truth. They say it's easier to remember.

If he has proof someone else did it then by definition he can prove Russia didn't do it. Not that difficult of a concept to understand.

Timeline
6 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

If he has proof someone else did it then by definition he can prove Russia didn't do it. Not that difficult of a concept to understand.

And he will show us "proof" when he gets a free ride for jumping bail. He may have proof, for us it's hot air

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

14 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

So two parties can't be involved in a crime, either jointly or separately?  If you and I both rob a bank and you get caught on camera, does that prove I'm innocent? That's basically what you are asserting here. 

If Assange does have evidence that someone else was involved, he should release that evidence. He should have a long time ago. He is supposed to be all about the truth after all. 

17 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

It's funny. The same people who claim it's impossible to prove someone didn't do something demand Trump proves he didn't do all sorts of things.

I'm content to let all investigation's run their course, hopefully without either hyperbole or false allegation. I don't find it funny, nor have I ever made any demands in these matters. Many people have something to lose in all this. I am not one of those people. 

Unlike some, I am hopeful the truth comes out in the end. 

Edited by Steeleballz