7 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hello,I-130 approved,I got notice last week my case sent to NVC. I did not get any notice from NVC  yet,so I need to collect my documents police certificate, court certaficate,....to send it to NVC and to fill out  864 form.need more information please

Thank you 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

there are 2 criminal investigation reports needed from Morocco  (a Fiche Anthropometrique and a Casier Judiciaire)

1 expires in 90 days so do not get them until you are asked for them

you need to wait for your CSBxxxxxxxxx case number for Casa embassy 

then USC will be billed for the I 864 (affidavit of support )and DS 260 (visa application)

they will be paid online

when they are marked payment accepted the 2 forms need to be filled out online

the I 864 by USC

the DS 260 by the Moroccan 

then the USC will recieve either an email or letter to instruct any other needed documents along with a bar code letter to mail these all (at the same time) back to NVC

included will be the criminal reports 

Chrono post will get them here in about 4 days

After NVC receives all documents asked for ,  then your case will go for interview

hard embassy so be prepared with the best possible knowledge and understanding of your spouse and life in her state

have plans for whether you want to work, or study here

and whether you intend to have a family 

and if your family approves

be honest

be confident

be polite

be serious

while you wait for interview learn to drive a car and make that part eaiser when you arrive / most all of us have to drive here to get to work / the US has poor bus and hardly no passenger train service and only big cities have buses and taxis and subways

Edited by adil-rafa

Timeline
17 minutes ago, adil-rafa said:

there are 2 criminal investigation reports needed from Morocco  (a Fiche Anthropometrique and a Casier Judiciaire)

1 expires in 90 days so do not get them until you are asked for them

you need to wait for your CSBxxxxxxxxx case number for Casa embassy 

then USC will be billed for the I 864 (affidavit of support )and DS 260 (visa application)

they will be paid online

when they are marked payment accepted the 2 forms need to be filled out online

the I 864 by USC

the DS 260 by the Moroccan 

then the USC will recieve either an email or letter to instruct any other needed documents along with a bar code letter to mail these all (at the same time) back to NVC

included will be the criminal reports 

Chrono post will get them here in about 4 days

After NVC receives all documents asked for ,  then your case will go for interview

hard embassy so be prepared with the best possible knowledge and understanding of your spouse and life in her state

have plans for whether you want to work, or study here

and whether you intend to have a family 

and if your family approves

be honest

be confident

be polite

be serious

while you wait for interview learn to drive a car and make that part eaiser when you arrive / most all of us have to drive here to get to work / the US has poor bus and hardly no passenger train service and only big cities have buses and taxis and subways

Thank you so much ,how long can take the process  please?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

you should hear within 2 months (hopefully sooner ) of the CSBxxxxxx number

then all is up to petitioner as to how fast the process takes

depends on spouse getting all the fees and documents into NVC in a timely manner

some seem to drag on as spouse can be short of money for fees 

all this is now up to the 2 of you and doing everything NVC asks you to do

after NVC says they have received all needed documents and reviewed them ,   look to about a 2 month wait for the interview / at which time they will send an list of doctors approved for the medical exam

the medical is only good for 6 months and you must travel (if approved a visa) within that 6 month timeframe

allah yekbel

Timeline
3 hours ago, adil-rafa said:

you should hear within 2 months (hopefully sooner ) of the CSBxxxxxx number

then all is up to petitioner as to how fast the process takes

depends on spouse getting all the fees and documents into NVC in a timely manner

some seem to drag on as spouse can be short of money for fees 

all this is now up to the 2 of you and doing everything NVC asks you to do

after NVC says they have received all needed documents and reviewed them ,   look to about a 2 month wait for the interview / at which time they will send an list of doctors approved for the medical exam

the medical is only good for 6 months and you must travel (if approved a visa) within that 6 month timeframe

allah yekbel

Chokran

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.