yselliegirl

CD of XRay results - needed in Interview?

20 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
18 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

No, you can come on by anytime and @Greenbaum that goes for you too. Just don't come on by for nefarious reasons. Which I know you wouldn't any way because you don't seem like the type to do that. I do have about a 12 pack of various beers in the fridge I need to start clearing out. Do you need any cold snap btw?

I fly my Gadsden flag for a reason  ;)  

We had 32 yesterday morning and 77 by mid afternoon.... try that one on for size.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Just now, Hank_ said:

I fly my Gadsden flag for a reason  ;)  

We had 32 yesterday morning and 77 by mid afternoon.... try that one on for size.

It was cold as balls yesterday morning when I played hooky from work to take my daughter to a field trip, it was 64 yesterday afternoon here.

I have my 3% US Flag up at my house.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

It was cold as balls yesterday morning when I played hooky from work to take my daughter to a field trip, it was 64 yesterday afternoon here.

I have my 3% US Flag up at my house.

I laugh at myself as I grew up in Minnesota and 32 is almost shorts weather after a long winter.  But 18 years in Tucson took that out of me .. now I am a woos.  :lol:  

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

4 hours ago, Hank_ said:

I laugh at myself as I grew up in Minnesota and 32 is almost shorts weather after a long winter.  But 18 years in Tucson took that out of me .. now I am a woos.  :lol:  

I'm right there with you.  Grew up on the northern Idaho border, and when it hit 40 in the spring, it was time to go to school in a t-shirt.  But after living in Florida, Hawaii, Saudi Arabia, Mojave Desert for 13 years, and now south central Texas, I'm a wuss under 70 degrees.  I'm like that Great Aunt Ida from Phoenix that needs a blanket when visiting northern relatives.

Finally done.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Talako said:

I'm right there with you.  Grew up on the northern Idaho border, and when it hit 40 in the spring, it was time to go to school in a t-shirt.  But after living in Florida, Hawaii, Saudi Arabia, Mojave Desert for 13 years, and now south central Texas, I'm a wuss under 70 degrees.  I'm like that Great Aunt Ida from Phoenix that needs a blanket when visiting northern relatives.

Mojave desert is worse than Tucson, I rode across there a couple times ...      Death Valley was the worse .. but Mojave always kicks my butt  

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.