John & Rose

NBI expiration

17 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Silver Fox said:

Hi John,

Congratulations. 

I had the same issue as my name ( beneficiary) was misspelled on my son's birth cert. Initially, I went to Robinson's East - April 11 (Interview April 10)and NBI will only be ready for released by April 30. I did not rest, and went to NBI Main instead, 4th floor - Ms Tess. There is a lshort queue but fast. Your fiancee' just need to explain reason for release and mine was approved for release in 8 min - I was prioritized.  Subsequently, I went to the ground floor for printing of my NBI with AKA. Went to the nearest 2toGo in Mabini St.

They were really nice and understanding. I told them I am getting married and my visa can't be release.

April 10, 2018 - Interview

April 11, 2018 - NBI Robinson's East

April 13, 2018 - NBI Main and was released, sent to 2toGo

April 16, 2018 - Embassy Received by Manuel Manalysay

April 18, 2018 - sent USEM email and they have updated CEAC still on AP

April 19, 2018 - updated CEAC still on AP ( Immigrant VISA)

April 20, 2018 - updated CEAC - visa "issued ( Non Immigrant VISA)

Hence, we are now waiting on our visa packet to be delivered anytime next week :) 

I hope this will help expedite your processing time for 221g Administrative Processing.

Rose went to the main NBI yesterday after making arrangements to meet her friend. She was there at 9:30 when they said they would meet. Her friend didn’t show up and wasn’t answering calls. She waited until 12:30 and was on the verge of tears when a nice man in jeans and a t shirt asked her if he could help her. She explained the situation and he told her to come with him. He will take care of it but had a little work to do at his desk. It ends up that he was the chief there. He was very nice and showed Rose all the different types of guns in his office. He did about 10 minutes of paperwork and walked her into a room and told the person there to expedite her check. She was done in 5 minutes and had her clearance. She was originally told May 2.  She went to 2GO and sent the package off to the Embassy. 

Thank you for sharing. I know she will feel much better knowing that it can move that quickly. We are hoping for a May 16 POE. 

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.