AAA_can

Interview at Montreal, Canada

5 posts in this topic

Filed: E-2 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi Filers from Canada,

I have my case complete on March 24th and waiting for interview to be scheduled till now. Anyone on the same boat? Please share your preferences. 

Thanks

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, AAA_can said:

Hi Filers from Canada,

I have my case complete on March 24th and waiting for interview to be scheduled till now. Anyone on the same boat? Please share your preferences. 

Thanks

What does your case status /case tracker say right now ?

You should fill in your timeline it's easier to answer questions :)

Timeline
17 hours ago, Marzena & Stephen said:

What does your case status /case tracker say right now ?

You should fill in your timeline it's easier to answer questions :)

my case still at NVC

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
3 minutes ago, AAA_can said:

my case still at NVC

Have you seen this flow chart ?

http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1flow

Once your case changes to "ready" you can send your email out you dont need to wait for packet 3. You can start preparing your email. 

Edited by Marzena & Stephen

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Marzena & Stephen said:

Have you seen this flow chart ?

http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1flow

Yes, I just explored it now. It seems that it takes about 1-4 weeks to schedule interview! This is my 3rd week. Hopefully we can hear soon.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.