55 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi all,

Is it just me or others are feeling that Potomac has slowed down, while other centers, especially Texas,  have picked up speed?

I am an October 3rd filer and have surpassed the six months mark. It has been a long wait and I need some light at the end of the tunnel.

Please share your thoughts or the good news. Thanks

Edited by Derik-Lina

Honest-Love-Respect

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

My PD date is Sept 8th 2017 and I still haven't received anything....Potomac Service Center too...hopefully we get approved soon 😊

Timeline
1 minute ago, Kat&Damian said:

My PD date is Sept 8th 2017 and I still haven't received anything....Potomac Service Center too...hopefully we get approved soon 😊

1 minute ago, Kat&Damian said:

I think the word spread that Potomac was fast. Other centers transferred applications there, which has lead to the recent delays.

Our luck, I guess ;) We have no choice but to play the waiting game. 

Honest-Love-Respect

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Derik-Lina said:

Hi all,

Is it just me or others are feeling that Potomac has slowed down, while other centers, especially Texas,  have picked up speed?

I am an October 3rd filer and have surpassed the six months mark. It has been a long wait and I need some light at the end of the tunnel.

Please share your thoughts or the good news. Thanks

OCT 10 tsc still nothing

i have seen many approvals on app next to my number

Timeline
1 minute ago, Beast333 said:

OCT 10 tsc still nothing

i have seen many approvals on app next to my number

What App? Can I use it with an iPhone?

Honest-Love-Respect

Timeline
1 minute ago, Beast333 said:

Not whats app.

The app name is (USCIS case tracker

download it from appstore of i phone.

No, I know whatsapp lol I just asked what App. No biggie. Are you sure that s a good app?

Many use a different one, I can t recall right now.

Honest-Love-Respect

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Derik-Lina said:

No, I know whatsapp lol I just asked what App. No biggie. Are you sure that s a good app?

Many use a different one, I can t recall right now.

I just read it quickly so what app* LoL

Yeah thats a good app,you should be checking your case there.

You can see upto 500 cases prior to your case number

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Beast333 said:

I just read it quickly so what app* LoL

Yeah thats a good app,you should be checking your case there.

You can see upto 500 cases prior to your case number

I live on WhatsApp lol I ve lived in airports too visiting my wife, as this is taking too long. Unfortunately, I fear the journey is still long ahead :( I m gonna need therapy soon lol or maybe we should start a support forum with certified therapists.

Edited by Derik-Lina

Honest-Love-Respect

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, Derik-Lina said:

I live on WhatsApp lol I ve lived in airports too visiting my wife, as this is taking too long. Unfortunately, I fear the journey is still long ahead :( I m gonna need therapy soon lol or maybe we should start a support forum with certified therapists.

Potomac Oct 2nd here, I'm gonna need therapy soon too. :jest:hopefully this will be our week!! 

Timeline
18 minutes ago, SandyF said:

Potomac Oct 2nd here, I'm gonna need therapy soon too. :jest:hopefully this will be our week!! 

I am giving it to April 30th to start intensive therapy. tho VJ says this week. But, we will get something by Friday Primero dios.

Honest-Love-Respect

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline
2 hours ago, Derik-Lina said:

I think the word spread that Potomac was fast. Other centers transferred applications there, which has lead to the recent delays.

Our luck, I guess ;) We have no choice but to play the waiting game. 

Yeah that's what I also read that potomac is fast and all.....then 7 months  1 day later now 😭😭 oh well we just have to wait 😊😊😊 I am planning a trip to see my husban in the next few months so that is definitely taking my mind off the i130....cause if I don't I am probably going to need that therapy you guys were talking about lol

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Kat&Damian said:

Yeah that's what I also read that potomac is fast and all.....then 7 months  1 day later now 😭😭 oh well we just have to wait 😊😊😊 I am planning a trip to see my husban in the next few months so that is definitely taking my mind off the i130....cause if I don't I am probably going to need that therapy you guys were talking about lol

Same here; I am going to spend the summer with my wife.

Heads up tho; Make sure you take whatever you might need while overseas,

NVC or Consulate needs wise. 

Honest-Love-Respect

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

I agree with you Derik-Lina I think Potomac has really slowed down. I'm October 24 PD at Potomac and thought I would at least hear something by now but I'm still keeping hope that we'll all start to get approvals soon. Apparently the NVC stage is another long waiting game and I want to get there as soon as possible.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, girlonfire said:

I agree with you Derik-Lina I think Potomac has really slowed down. I'm October 24 PD at Potomac and thought I would at least hear something by now but I'm still keeping hope that we'll all start to get approvals soon. Apparently the NVC stage is another long waiting game and I want to get there as soon as possible.

Cases, from the slower centers, have been transferred to Potomac. Now, they are faster. Just our luck ugh This is taking way too long and I don t even want to know about the NVC wait. I am really frustrated. There has to be a much better system that is faster, but who cares?

Honest-Love-Respect

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.