Randy Allen Hausm

Visiting the PI (edited title)

48 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, mr&mrshinds said:

Oh god the mental image😂🙈

Hahaha, my husband look up if there's a Filipino association in TN and there was😂

Yeah we have been finding some Filipinos even in our city in NC, and even a few Bisayans as well. But out of 4 of them that we found around here: 1 woman wanted us to come to her card games to meet other Pinoys(we don't play cards), 1 is from the city of my wife and wanted to engage my wife in to a MLM business that involves putting 1-200 miles a day on our vehicles, 1 was a bank and seemed nice, and the other 2 were a couple at the local Catholic church.

28 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

What is this website called Tagged???? I have been out of the game since 2011 so I am not aware of this.

Yep.  It is an interesting site.  It has been a couple years but you can buy and sell the people there.  You "own" them like pets.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Just now, Hank_ said:

I know three couples right around your area .. and dozens over by us.   Filipino association?   - Walmart.   My wife and I were shopping, she was looking at makeup and I was standing there keeping the cart safe :lol:   around the corner comes a Filipina, we ended up chatting right there in the aisle for a good half hour ..  now we get together with a dozen or so other Fil-Am couples fairly regular.   You will meet couples in the most surprising places... new friends in the making.

Awesome😂😂😂 There's actually a legit Filipino "club" https://www.facebook.com/TheFAATInc/

But I think Walmart is an awesome venue too, less reason to get homesick😁

2 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

I know three couples right around your area .. and dozens over by us.   Filipino association?   - Walmart.   My wife and I were shopping, she was looking at makeup and I was standing there keeping the cart safe :lol:   around the corner comes a Filipina, we ended up chatting right there in the aisle for a good half hour ..  now we get together with a dozen or so other Fil-Am couples fairly regular.   You will meet couples in the most surprising places... new friends in the making.

I am always the one to ask people where in the Philippines they are from and usually in Tagalog which throws people off. My wife doesn't like to be rude while me I will just go up and start talking right away.

1 minute ago, John & Rose said:

Yep.  It is an interesting site.  It has been a couple years but you can buy and sell the people there.  You "own" them like pets.

Oh yeah I think I remember it. It was kinda weird so I dropped out of it.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
Just now, cyberfx1024 said:

I am always the one to ask people where in the Philippines they are from and usually in Tagalog which throws people off. My wife doesn't like to be rude while me I will just go up and start talking right away.

I don't consider it rude to start up a conversation with a stranger .. meet some good people that way.    That is how we met the couples we now hang out with.

My  Gadsden flag draws some good people too... some just pull in the driveway with a smile.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
4 minutes ago, mr&mrshinds said:

Awesome😂😂😂 There's actually a legit Filipino "club" https://www.facebook.com/TheFAATInc/

But I think Walmart is an awesome venue too, less reason to get homesick😁

I don't FB ... too intrusive, invasive ... just tooooo     Or maybe I am just too old.  :lol:  

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

1 minute ago, Hank_ said:

I don't consider it rude to start up a conversation with a stranger .. meet some good people that way.    That is how we met the couples we now hang out with.

My  Gadsden flag draws some good people too... some just pull in the driveway with a smile.

My 3% USA flag throws some people off as well but it's ok. I like talking to random people and that's how I usually have a wide network of people I know who I can call upon for something or vice versa.

1 minute ago, Hank_ said:

I don't FB ... too intrusive, invasive ... just tooooo     Or maybe I am just too old.  :lol:  

Fb is too much drama😂 

Timeline
1 minute ago, cyberfx1024 said:

My 3% USA flag throws some people off as well but it's ok. I like talking to random people and that's how I usually have a wide network of people I know who I can call upon for something or vice versa.

Ya I know people in most every state where they will have the porch light on if they know I am heading that way .. but most of them are from my motorcycling days.   And visa versa

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

1 hour ago, Hank_ said:

Ya I know people in most every state where they will have the porch light on if they know I am heading that way .. but most of them are from my motorcycling days.   And visa versa

That's funny right there. Where you a Warlock, Outlaw, or HA? What's funny is that my mother's bf is a HA member from way back. He is putting together and getting my father's old Honda Shadow ready for me to ride here soon.

Timeline
Just now, cyberfx1024 said:

That's funny right there. Where you a Warlock, Outlaw, or HA? What's funny is that my mother's bf is a HA member from way back. He is putting together and getting my father's old Honda Shadow ready for me to ride here soon.

Heck no.   I just know many people within the riding community.   Only organization I rode with was the Patriot Guard, started with them back in '06 ... way too many funerals .. way too many tears.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 8:09 AM, John & Rose said:

I believe I may have come across her in a past life.  I think it was on Tagged.  Yes, she only needed money to buy rice and dried fish and to buy some panties for her nieces...Oh the good old days...

What I used to do to scammer was to give them a fake Western Union number and let them go a journey for lost treasure...

Just when you think you have TDS eradicate,  a new case shows up.

1 minute ago, Chris Duffy said:

What I used to do to scammer was to give them a fake Western Union number and let them go a journey for lost treasure...

Lol!  Me too!

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.