Randy Allen Hausm

Visiting the PI (edited title)

48 posts in this topic

On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 4:53 PM, Randy Allen Hausm said:

Would like to go to Philippines and visit her

I would like to know if she has asked for money yet for "emergencies"?

2 minutes ago, mr&mrshinds said:

A lot of white guys are commenting on her photos lol

Are you thinking what I am thinking po???? I want to say it but then I don't want to be ridiculed for being rude.

Edited by cyberfx1024

Just now, cyberfx1024 said:

Are you thinking what I am thinking po???? I want to say it but then I don't want to be ridiculed for being rude.

hahahahaha, opo XDDD I just don't want to be direct but I can't help but say it. XDDD

31 minutes ago, mr&mrshinds said:

hahahahaha, opo XDDD I just don't want to be direct but I can't help but say it. XDDD

I know right, especially after the other day when I responded to a question that was asked and I was called rude for answering it.

She must be making BANK for sure. She is not even maganda at all

36 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

I believe I may have come across her in a past life.  I think it was on Tagged.  Yes, she only needed money to buy rice and dried fish and to buy some panties for her nieces...Oh the good old days...

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

14 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

I know right, especially after the other day when I responded to a question that was asked and I was called rude for answering it.

She must be making BANK for sure. She is not even maganda at all

Don't get me started on her provocative poses lol. 

1 minute ago, mr&mrshinds said:

Don't get me started on her provocative poses lol. 

That's what set me off right away about her were the poses.

Just now, cyberfx1024 said:

That's what set me off right away about her were the poses.

That's what I noticed too. Funny because when you look at the comments I'm sure the OP would've notice the trend on the people posting on her pictures.

Randy, if you're reading this please know that we're here to say what we have observed from her profile. We meant no disrespect.

19 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

I believe I may have come across her in a past life.  I think it was on Tagged.  Yes, she only needed money to buy rice and dried fish and to buy some panties for her nieces...Oh the good old days...

What is this website called Tagged???? I have been out of the game since 2011 so I am not aware of this.

3 minutes ago, mr&mrshinds said:

That's what I noticed too. Funny because when you look at the comments I'm sure the OP would've notice the trend on the people posting on her pictures.

Randy, if you're reading this please know that we're here to say what we have observed from her profile. We meant no disrespect.

Well we might be saving him from making mistakes so who knows if he might be happy or mad.

1 minute ago, cyberfx1024 said:

Well we might be saving him from making mistakes so who knows if he might be happy or mad.

True, I believe that when the emotions are high, the logic is low.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 minutes ago, mr&mrshinds said:

True, I believe that when the emotions are high, the logic is low.

Or big head, little head... ;)  

Lebanon huh?    Pretty soon we will take over the state!  :lol:  

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

1 minute ago, Hank_ said:

Or big head, little head... ;)  

Lebanon huh?    Pretty soon we will take over the state!  :lol:  

Oh god the mental image😂🙈

Hahaha, my husband look up if there's a Filipino association in TN and there was😂

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 minutes ago, mr&mrshinds said:

Oh god the mental image😂🙈

Hahaha, my husband look up if there's a Filipino association in TN and there was😂

I know three couples right around your area .. and dozens over by us.   Filipino association?   - Walmart.   My wife and I were shopping, she was looking at makeup and I was standing there keeping the cart safe :lol:   around the corner comes a Filipina, we ended up chatting right there in the aisle for a good half hour ..  now we get together with a dozen or so other Fil-Am couples fairly regular.   You will meet couples in the most surprising places... new friends in the making.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.