Would like to go to Philippines and visit her

Then go. Buy your ticket and go. 

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 3/24/2018 at 4:20 PM, Randy Allen Hausm said:

Yes I am in love (personal name removed) and she likes me to what should I do go visit her

What should you do?  That is up to you.

For the Philippines you get an automatic 30 day visitor visa upon arrival.  There are money changers at the airport, and last time I used them their exchange rates were very good.  You can even get a sim card for your phone at the airport so you can call or text with ease.  

If you are thinking of pursuing a serious relationship ..   fiancee K-1 visa   http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/i-129f-petition-process.html

For marriage it is a little more involved. http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/i-130-petition-process.html

And if you are just going over for a good time... ignore the above.

Edited by Ontarkie
edited quoted part.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 4:53 PM, Randy Allen Hausm said:

Would like to go to Philippines and visit her

Then get a passport, buy a ticket, and get on the plane or planes to go see her. It is that simple.

On 4/5/2018 at 7:05 AM, Chris Duffy said:

I need to see a pic of this (personal name removed) :D

You can if you go to Craigslist Philippines.

Edit. Oh by the way you can't come to my province because it's big trouble there for Kanos, all the while hiding the bf/asawa in the province while catering to the Kano. Yes, it does happen like that because I have witnessed it first hand while in Bohol one time.

Edited by Ontarkie
edited quoted part.

17 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

You can if you go to Craigslist Philippines.

Edit. Oh by the way you can't come to my province because it's big trouble there for Kanos, all the while hiding the bf/asawa in the province while catering to the Kano. Yes, it does happen like that because I have witnessed it first hand while in Bohol one time.

That reminds of my wife telling me that her neighbor's boyfriend, an African American Expat, moved out of the house because her white American husband was coming home to Bacolod.  

Finally done.

On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 4:20 PM, Randy Allen Hausm said:

Yes I am in love with Elma cua and she likes me to what should I do go visit her

Passport, ticket, and some cash should do it.  If she lives and wants you visit her in Zamboanga, please let us know how that worked out... 

Finally done.

Just now, Talako said:

That reminds of my wife telling me that her neighbor's boyfriend, an African American Expat, moved out of the house because her white American husband was coming home to Bacolod.  

I never really believed that stuff until I saw it for my own two eyes. The back story:

I flew to the Philippines to go see my now wife and we took a trip to Bohol because she always wanted to go to there. So we stayed at this small little American owned hotel/resort on the water for like 3 nights. One night I go down to the bar and I start talking to this older gentleman(I am 34 now but this was 6 years ago) who just happened to be an American on vacation to see his GF and they took a trip to Bohol. So we get to talking more and he tells me his is a Soy Bean farmer from Nebraska and that they took a trip to Bohol because he can't go to his gf's province because he is an American, and that his GF is living in Manila now while they start the K1 process. So I ask "Where is your GF from if you don't mind me asking?" and he informs me that his GF is from Mindanao specifically Compostela Valley Province. I am like "Oh really that's crazy because my fiancé is from there as well and I am going there tomorrow in fact to spend 2 weeks with her family. I have been there many times with no issues at all".

So his "GF" comes up to the bar and sits down on the left side of him and I am on the right side of him. He turns towards her and says "Hey honey, this is Josh and his fiancé is from your Province as well". So I say hey and we exchange handshakes and she asks where my fiancé is from which I reply as "New Bataan". He then goes on to tell her that "He is going there tomorrow, and he said that he goes there a lot with no issues or problems so maybe I can go there as well". I have always heard the expression of "Eyes cutting you like daggers" but I never actually saw it in real life until that moment when she was looking at me. If she could have killed me with her eyes I would have been dead a hundred times over by the way she was looking at me. I told my fiancé later and she said the same thing that she is probably scamming him and don't want him to go home because he might she her BF/Asawa or some kids that she has.

21 minutes ago, Talako said:

Passport, ticket, and some cash should do it.  If she lives and wants you visit her in Zamboanga, please let us know how that worked out... 

Where does it say anything about Zamboanga?

11 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

I never really believed that stuff until I saw it for my own two eyes. The back story:

I flew to the Philippines to go see my now wife and we took a trip to Bohol because she always wanted to go to there. So we stayed at this small little American owned hotel/resort on the water for like 3 nights. One night I go down to the bar and I start talking to this older gentleman(I am 34 now but this was 6 years ago) who just happened to be an American on vacation to see his GF and they took a trip to Bohol. So we get to talking more and he tells me his is a Soy Bean farmer from Nebraska and that they took a trip to Bohol because he can't go to his gf's province because he is an American, and that his GF is living in Manila now while they start the K1 process. So I ask "Where is your GF from if you don't mind me asking?" and he informs me that his GF is from Mindanao specifically Compostela Valley Province. I am like "Oh really that's crazy because my fiancé is from there as well and I am going there tomorrow in fact to spend 2 weeks with her family. I have been there many times with no issues at all".

So his "GF" comes up to the bar and sits down on the left side of him and I am on the right side of him. He turns towards her and says "Hey honey, this is Josh and his fiancé is from your Province as well". So I say hey and we exchange handshakes and she asks where my fiancé is from which I reply as "New Bataan". He then goes on to tell her that "He is going there tomorrow, and he said that he goes there a lot with no issues or problems so maybe I can go there as well". I have always heard the expression of "Eyes cutting you like daggers" but I never actually saw it in real life until that moment when she was looking at me. If she could have killed me with her eyes I would have been dead a hundred times over by the way she was looking at me. I told my fiancé later and she said the same thing that she is probably scamming him and don't want him to go home because he might she her BF/Asawa or some kids that she has.

Wow, hopefully he was able to figure out what was going on before he got too far down the road.

Randy, while it appeared we have wandered off topic a bit, take this from these stories:  Be careful, be aware, keep your eyes open, and keep Little Randy from thinking too much.

Finally done.

4 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

Where does it say anything about Zamboanga?

Nothing, the OP seemed inexperienced.  I was making a general joke about him wandering into places that should be avoided. 

It was unclear humor.  I misfire from time to time.

Finally done.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.