mery mery

nebraska service center

6 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hello everyone! does anyone know what cases Nebraska service is working on right now!!!! they changed their whole page and I got confused....I ve seen tht alot of late august cases been approved here on visa journey and on some other facebook groups..... but their pages says a whole different thing says they are working on april 24th cases now and I'm worried that they got back to the previous months. have you guys got an idea about this!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline
3 hours ago, mery mery said:

Hello everyone! does anyone know what cases Nebraska service is working on right now!!!! they changed their whole page and I got confused....I ve seen tht alot of late august cases been approved here on visa journey and on some other facebook groups..... but their pages says a whole different thing says they are working on april 24th cases now and I'm worried that they got back to the previous months. have you guys got an idea about this!!!!

Hi, I’m still pretty new here so I could be wrong but I think what the new update for processing time in USCIS website Only tells you how many months to wait and also when you are deemed eligible to send in an inquiry about your case. 

I am assuming due to many staff working on cases, they have a range of ‘dates’ being worked on and checking the forum member’s approval date would be a better indication.

I’d understand why USCIS would do that because if they put current processing date and we know they have more than 1 case on that date, everyone will start bugging them before they can get to all the cases on that date. 

For me, the dates on USCIS is more of a ‘they should be done working on cases before this date’ instead of ‘they are working on cases on this date’. 

(‘Should be’ because we know anyone could always end up being unlucky and have their case somehow left aside and overlooked unintentionally ) 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

http://www.aila.org/infonet/processing-time-reports/nsc/2018/nsc-processing-time-report-1-29-18

The January 18th report is here for Nebraska 

they work on a range of application types so you need only to  look at I 130 / other types of cases may process faster

Timeline
3 hours ago, adil-rafa said:

http://www.aila.org/infonet/processing-time-reports/nsc/2018/nsc-processing-time-report-1-29-18

The January 18th report is here for Nebraska 

they work on a range of application types so you need only to  look at I 130 / other types of cases may process faster

thank youu alooottt. is that sites gives the right dates !!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

as far as i can check it is the most acurate but our case in 2013 (I think) was 9 months in Nebaska and then transfered to Misssouri for faster processing (another 6 months) It is heartbreaking at times

Timeline
7 minutes ago, adil-rafa said:

as far as i can check it is the most acurate but our case in 2013 (I think) was 9 months in Nebaska and then transfered to Misssouri for faster processing (another 6 months) It is heartbreaking at times

ohh thts saddd. I cannot imagine going through this id really go crazy. why couldn't they just approve ur case after 9 monthes of waiting rather thn sending in somewhere else to take another 6 months!!!! tht should of have been hard on you guys. I hope our case wouldn't take that long we are in the 4th month already and we re hoping for another  4-5 months the latest to get the approval 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.