Amica Nostra

Trump doesn’t bother to hide his submissiveness to Putin anymore

6 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2018/03/21/trump-doesnt-bother-to-hide-his-submissiveness-to-putin-anymore/?utm_term=.a12b5334a60b

President Trump did not follow specific warnings from his national security advisers Tuesday when he congratulated Russian President Vladi­mir Putin on his reelection — including a section in his briefing materials in all-capital letters stating “DO NOT CONGRATULATE,” according to officials familiar with the call.

Trump also chose not to heed talking points from aides instructing him to condemn the recent poisoning of a former Russian spy in Britain with a powerful nerve agent, a case that both the British and U.S. governments have blamed on Moscow.

Even if Trump didn’t read the briefing (always a strong possibility), one is struck by Trump’s reflexive deference to the Russian autocrat. At a time he lashes out at everyone from special counsel Robert S. Mueller III to our trading partners to the FBI, he nevertheless bends over backward to avoid confronting the Russian tyrant. Instead of standing up for the United States, Trump rolls over for Russia.

This behavior “sends a message to the American people that President Trump doesn’t care about Russian interference in our election, that President Trump doesn’t care about fair elections, and that what President Trump does care about is pleasing Putin,” says former FBI special agent Clinton Watts. “Also congratulating Putin’s electoral win, and then not challenging Putin on the nerve agent attack in the UK is the equivalent of telling Putin he can do whatever he wants.”

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Vladi clearly has something compromising on Donnie. It's the only plausible explanation as to why Donnie embraces him.

K1 Visa Timeline
15th Dec 08 - I129F posted to VSC
1st June 09 - Interview at 9am, Medical at 2:50pm
15th June 09 - K1 Visa approved and received
23rd June 09 - Point of Entry (Atlanta, Georgia)
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline
25th Aug 09 - AOS + EAD + AP posted to Chicago Lockbox
2nd Oct 09 - EAD + AP Approved
22nd Oct 09 - AOS Approved
30th Oct 09 - Green Card in hand!

Removing Conditions Timeline
29th Sept 11 - I-751 posted to VSC
26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

20th Feb 15 - N-400 posted to Lewisville Lockbox

15th June 15 - Interview

1st July 15 - Oath Ceremony

NOW A US CITIZEN!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
26 minutes ago, JimandChristy said:

Vladi clearly has something compromising on Donnie. It's the only plausible explanation as to why Donnie embraces him.

Nonsense. Schiller said he turned down the offer of three free hookers!B-) He's a stand up guy!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trumps-remark-to-putin-that-they-could-meet-soon-caught-white-house-advisers-by-surprise/2018/03/21/b3e81a66-2d2b-11e8-8688-e053ba58f1e4_story.html

The WH was forced to include Trump's election greeting in handout after the Kremlin beat them to it. 

Lordy, I hope there are tapes. I can use my new magnifying glass .

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

:bonk:

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

29512500_804292856443418_515984757261688

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!