Amica Nostra

The Daily Trump whines again thread

267 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, IDWAF said:

I wonder if it makes one feel bigger/better/superior when they mock someone who is not even present?  I see a lot of it here, sadly.

So Donald has to post here in order for us to discuss his behavior (negative or positive) in any way? Well, by golly, I welcome the opportunity of the day he gets off of twitter and decides to share the 'love' for VJ. He'll find his twitter-trolling very much outmatched by us mere peasants.

Edited by yuna628

Our Journey Timeline  - Immigration and the Health Exchange Price of Love in the UK Thinking of Returning to UK?

First met: 12/31/04 - Engaged: 9/24/09
Filed I-129F: 10/4/14 - Packet received: 10/7/14
NOA 1 email + ARN assigned: 10/10/14 (hard copy 10/17/14)
Touched on website (fixed?): 12/9/14 - Poked USCIS: 4/1/15
NOA 2 email: 5/4/15 (hard copy 5/11/15)
Sent to NVC: 5/8/15 - NVC received + #'s assigned: 5/15/15 (estimated)
NVC sent: 5/19/15 - London received/ready: 5/26/15
Packet 3: 5/28/15 - Medical: 6/16/15
Poked London 7/1/15 - Packet 4: 7/2/15
Interview: 7/30/15 - Approved!
AP + Issued 8/3/15 - Visa in hand (depot): 8/6/15
POE: 8/27/15

Wedding: 9/30/15

Filed I-485, I-131, I-765: 11/7/15

Packet received: 11/9/15

NOA 1 txt/email: 11/15/15 - NOA 1 hardcopy: 11/19/15

Bio: 12/9/15

EAD + AP approved: 1/25/16 - EAD received: 2/1/16

RFE for USCIS inability to read vax instructions: 5/21/16 (no e-notification & not sent from local office!)

RFE response sent: 6/7/16 - RFE response received 6/9/16

AOS approved/card in production: 6/13/16  

NOA 2 hardcopy + card sent 6/17/16

Green Card received: 6/18/16

USCIS 120 day reminder notice: 2/22/18

Filed I-751: 5/2/18 - Packet received: 5/4/18

NOA 1:  5/29/18 (12 mo ext) 8/13/18 (18 mo ext)  - Bio: 6/27/18

Transferred: Potomac Service Center 3/26/19

Approved/New Card Produced status: 4/25/19 - NOA2 hardcopy 4/29/19

10yr Green Card Received: 5/2/19 with error >_<

N400 : 7/16/23 - Oath : 10/19/23

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Trump deleted last tweet with five typos but still spelled “special counsel” incorrectly three times in this new tweet - all in effort to renew attacks on Mueller’s investigation twitter.com/realdona…
5 minutes ago
Manu raju
Edited by Jacque67

Timeline

Lt Col Ralph Peters states as a former Intel officer the Steele dossier rings true. Former CIA director says Russia could have something on Trump. 

Trump Russia a distraction from Stormy Daniels or the other way around. Trump busy whining on tweeter. May you live in interesting times.

It's simply amazing how a guy that stupid accumulated so much wealth. He was told in his Presidential briefing not to congratulate Putin. They even put in the all capital letters to remind him and he still did it. :lol:

Edited by JimandChristy

K1 Visa Timeline
15th Dec 08 - I129F posted to VSC
1st June 09 - Interview at 9am, Medical at 2:50pm
15th June 09 - K1 Visa approved and received
23rd June 09 - Point of Entry (Atlanta, Georgia)
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline
25th Aug 09 - AOS + EAD + AP posted to Chicago Lockbox
2nd Oct 09 - EAD + AP Approved
22nd Oct 09 - AOS Approved
30th Oct 09 - Green Card in hand!

Removing Conditions Timeline
29th Sept 11 - I-751 posted to VSC
26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

20th Feb 15 - N-400 posted to Lewisville Lockbox

15th June 15 - Interview

1st July 15 - Oath Ceremony

NOW A US CITIZEN!

24 minutes ago, IDWAF said:

I think I made it clear how I felt about what he did.  But did I make fun of his tiny appendage?  No.

Well you did mock him, which was the question you asked. I believe you used the term inbred, and you also liked to call him Kaperloser. 

Hey have you heard the one about the mote and the beam?

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

Filed: Timeline
15 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

Well you did mock him, which was the question you asked. I believe you used the term inbred, and you also liked to call him Kaperloser. 

Hey have you heard the one about the mote and the beam?

I certainly don’t recall using such a term, but if you have a link, feel free to remind me.

Anyone who disrespects our nation and its symbols is a loser, wouldn’t you agree?

Timeline
I called President Putin of Russia to congratulate him on his election victory (in past, Obama called him also). The Fake News Media is crazed because they wanted me to excoriate him. They are wrong! Getting along with Russia (and others) is a good thing, not a bad thing.......
4 minutes ago

DJT

Timeline
.....They can help solve problems with North Korea, Syria, Ukraine, ISIS, Iran and even the coming Arms Race. Bush tried to get along, but didn’t have the “smarts.” Obama and Clinton tried, but didn’t have the energy or chemistry (remember RESET). PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH!
2 minutes ago
DJT

This guy sure is dumb. Putin's puppet.