Timeline

Donald Trump: 'I am the most fabulous whiner'

AP_244099086617

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-whiner-whining-president-2015-8

Edited by Il Mango Dulce

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

You should have named this thread "the daily left whines about anything Trump does thread". It would be epic and would probably destroy the internet.

Edited by Merle

Filed: F-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Merle said:

You should have named this thread "the daily left whines about anything Trump does thread". It would be epic and would probably destroy the internet.

I think the name is correct, after all there is the "Trump wins". Everything has a downside.

image-2017-12-29 (1).jpg

17 minutes ago, Il Mango Dulce said:

So far today and this Trump is winning around the world. He has brought NK to the table, brought American jobs back in the steel industry, and made it MAGA all around. Look below and what do you see, do you see a trend going here? Jobs are coming back, pay is going up, and he is making #MAGA

Economists surveyed by The Wall Street Journal expect employers added 205,000 jobs during the month and see the unemployment rate ticking down to 4.0%.

Americans Entered the Workforce in Larger Numbers

The share of Americans participating in the labor force rose by 0.3 percentage point to 63% in February. The labor force participation rate has been falling for most of the economic cycle, and has recently been fluctuating around or just below 63%.

The average workweek also ticked up in February to 34.5 hours, matching levels seen at the end of last year.

December, January Hiring Revised Higher

January's overall job additions figure was revised up to 239,00 from 200,000. December's data was also revised slightly higher.

With those upward revisions, hiring has averaged 242,000 over the last three months.

Chelsey Dulaney

313,000 Jobs Added, Unemployment Steady at 4.1%

The U.S. economy added a better-than-expected 313,000 jobs last month, the strongest monthly gain since July 2016 and above the 205,000 additions economists had forecast.

The unemployment rate held at 4.1% for the fifth straight month. That's the lowest level since December 2000.

Edited by cyberfx1024

Timeline
1 hour ago, Il Mango Dulce said:

That last tweet, so much narcissism in a few words. I wonder if he knows, and cares about how the rest of the world sees him..... I mean REALLY sees him..

image-2017-12-29 (1).jpg

Another big win. By not paying tribute to a bully and mad man look what we got. Sure to make all the MDL heads explode. I thought Trump and Matis were going to start ww3

Trump agrees to meet with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un

https://nypost.com/2018/03/08/north-korean-leader-kim-jong-un-invites-trump-to-meet/

6 minutes ago, charmander said:

Who else is old enough to remember this?

But it brought rocket man to the table didn't it?

25 minutes ago, -Trinity- said:

That last tweet, so much narcissism in a few words. I wonder if he knows, and cares about how the rest of the world sees him..... I mean REALLY sees him..

Who cares how the rest of the world sees him in all honesty. But what they do see is a man of strength and power who is leading from the front. Not a coward like before who says "Leading From Behind is a good thing".

Also the rest of the world does not vote for the US President only we do. I will gladly vote him in again.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline
13 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

But it brought rocket man to the table didn't it?

That's not the issue, I am in favor of negotiating. Mr. Who can't hold his little fingers off typing meaningless tweets instructs his SoS stop negotiations, but now he is going to negotiate (as he should) and his lovers think it is a big win.

1 hour ago, charmander said:

That's not the issue, I am in favor of negotiating. Mr. Who can't hold his little fingers off typing meaningless tweets instructs his SoS stop negotiations, but now he is going to negotiate (as he should) and his lovers think it is a big win.

The issue I had was that WE(USA) were the ones in the past always looking to go to the negotiating table with NK and they were the ones rebuffing us. So now the shoe is on the other foot after Pres. Trump said to stop doing that. The NK's were the one that came to US looking to talk and wanting to make some sort of concessions. It looks like we are Leaders instead of the puppies now.

#MAGA

Timeline
2 hours ago, cyberfx1024 said:

Who cares how the rest of the world sees him in all honesty. But what they do see is a man of strength and power who is leading from the front. Not a coward like before who says "Leading From Behind is a good thing".

Also the rest of the world does not vote for the US President only we do. I will gladly vote him in again.

That's the type of arrogance that brought other empires down on their knees, gotta love history.

FYI, it does matter because America depends on other countries, as much as other countries depend on America.

A good example is his recent move to protectionism. 

Edited by -Trinity-

image-2017-12-29 (1).jpg