Andy davies

How long do people predict ?

105 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

So people on this forum informed me to message the medical center in Knightsbridge for a date they sent my report . I had the medical the 13th feb 2018. They messaged me today , they sent it the 26th feb. I had the interview the 21st feb. leaving 9 days I between medical and interview . This wasn’t enough . So I’m in AP. My case updated the 23rd feb. that’s the last time it’s been updated . So how long do you all reckon I’m gonna be in limbo for? 

It's hard to give an accurate idea as it's not a common issue in London, could be a couple of weeks from the date they received the medical.

London has a reputation for being pretty efficient so I wouldn't imagine it will be too long.

Everything crossed for a smooth and stress free journey

Timeline
5 minutes ago, trudi said:

It's hard to give an accurate idea as it's not a common issue in London, could be a couple of weeks from the date they received the medical.

London has a reputation for being pretty efficient so I wouldn't imagine it will be too long.

Ok :-) well I don’t know if they have received them . I just know it got sent the 26th 

1 minute ago, Andy davies said:

Ok :-) well I don’t know if they have received them . I just know it got sent the 26th 

Knightsbridge sends the medical to the embassy by courier so you know it's there and not sitting in a post office somewhere :)

You could use the contact form I gave you the link for on another thread and ask the embassy if they need anything else from you, that might prod them into looking at your file...

I know it's frustrating and you've probably chewed your finger nails down to the knuckle by now but try and remember you're lucky to be going through London, it could be so much more stressful.

Keep yourself busy, make memories with friends and family and enjoy the time you have left in the UK. You'll be here and starting your new life soon :)

Timeline
6 minutes ago, trudi said:

Knightsbridge sends the medical to the embassy by courier so you know it's there and not sitting in a post office somewhere :)

You could use the contact form I gave you the link for on another thread and ask the embassy if they need anything else from you, that might prod them into looking at your file...

I know it's frustrating and you've probably chewed your finger nails down to the knuckle by now but try and remember you're lucky to be going through London, it could be so much more stressful.

Keep yourself busy, make memories with friends and family and enjoy the time you have left in the UK. You'll be here and starting your new life soon :)

Yeah I messaged them on the contract form. I did it today . I stupidly used the AIS.USVISA website and sent a message thru there and then my status on that website changed to send documents . So i called them and the lady said she would send that message to her supervisor and also ask the embassy if they actually need anything from me as I thought for a strange moment I had to send the medical report ! Also ... yes you’re right I’m spending time with the family. We just last week had a death so I’m glad I’m here to help the mother thru all the hard times . She says it’s fate I’m here to drive her round and sort things out after the passing of her husband 

Edited by Andy davies

Timeline
Just now, Wuozopo said:

I choose Monday 12th for Issued. Is this a contest?

Jump in everybody. We need to entertain this bloke who is losing his mind.

lol, love it 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Wuozopo said:

Forgot to say, when they read your email, your date will normally change because you asked a question.

ok thanks for the info 

2 hours ago, Wuozopo said:

I choose Monday 12th for Issued. Is this a contest?

Jump in everybody. We need to entertain this bloke who is losing his mind.

Tuesday 13th...It’s a big day here & I’m happy to share the celebrations:)

8 hours ago, Wuozopo said:

Forgot to say, when they read your email, your date will normally change because you asked a question.

Do you mean when they read the email, even if they do not respond to the question, there would be an update?

I ask this because I got a reply two weeks after my first inquiry, as you said, there was an update on the day I received the reply, afterwards I sent another inquiry, but have yet to receive any response, there have been two updates, not sure one of them is because of my second email.

Edited by LND2017

I don't know if it's the same for you, but for those who are put on AP even if no additional evidence is required, if you see frequent update on CEAC, your visa would be issued very soon!

Edited by LND2017

Timeline
53 minutes ago, LND2017 said:

I don't know if it's the same for you, but for those who are put on AP even if no additional evidence is required, if you see frequent update on CEAC, your visa would be issued very soon!

Yeah nothing has been updated since feb 23

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.