TBoneTX

August 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

1,840 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Kswtangel said:

Awesome that we’re finally Part 2.  Less awesome that it happened as I was submitting my replies to you ladies, @Naes @NICK & PAULA.  LOL  

Thanks @Naes, archers in a war is probably the best description for them.  I know their job is to filter out us pesky petitioners, just wanted to emphasise for those reading how little information they have.  I understand that if there is no information to give then there is no information to give.  However, if there is info, Tier 1 will most likely not have it.  And I wouldn’t doubt that they get a bonus for the number of calls NOT transferred.  They want that money! Lol  :lol:

And I knew Tier 2 wouldn’t be able to tell me what was missing.  It was more one of those knee jerk questions because I was surprised anything could be missing at all.  I took my time and checked and double checked our application for everything on the checklist.  I even double whole punched it at the top for them, numbered every page and then labelled and separated each section with dividers.  Lol  But from reading this forum, I know that they have been asking for things that have already been sent before too.  So, hopefully that’s all it is.  

Thank you for your sweet words of encouragement, @NICK & PAULA.  :wub:  At the end of the day, I am not sad or unhappy about the RFE.  I’m actually happy and grateful for it.  At least we know our case has been worked.  My fiancé was a bit annoyed by the situation but I tried to have him look on the bright side.  I know there at least a couple of people waiting from May so we are in no position to complain.  And the RFE is still moving forward in the process so we’re still on our way and we’ll get there soon.   :)

I think for these timelines rfe is not even a bad thing! I'd rather have it instead of being in the dark for months too :)

I really think it is some silly thing they missed..

(girl you made me laughhhhhh 😂😂 :D

2 minutes ago, Naes said:

I think for these timelines rfe is not even a bad thing! I'd rather have it instead of being in the dark for months too :)

I really think it is some silly thing they missed..

(girl you made me laughhhhhh 😂😂 :D

Haha, I’m glad girl.  Laughing keeps us sane, especially in this K-1 process!  A laugh a day keeps insanity at bay.  :D

(L) András & Krystal (L) 

NOA 1: 08/23/2017
RFE Sent
:bonk:: 02/28/2018
RFE response recv’d by USCIS: 03/15/2018
NOA 2
:dancing:: 04/03/2018 (223 looooooong days)
NVC Received: 04/25/2018 (Electronic case)
NVC Case # Received: 04/26/2018 
NVC left:
04/27/2018
Received at London Embassy: 05/02/2018
Medical at Knightsbridge: 05/03/2018 (Originally 5/12 but got sooner date due to a cancellation)
Interview: 05/22/2018  APPROVED!!

Visa in hand: 05/31/2018
Fiance's POE : 06/11/2018  He’s HOME!!  
:wub:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline
37 minutes ago, BVGApeach said:

Oh hey :)

Hope it was helpful! We have our interview scheduled for Wednesday! Things have moved sooooo fast after NOA2 for us, I am so grateful! 

Ohh congrats and good luck on the interview. We’re currently waiting for the case # noa2 feb 21 :rolleyes: @BVGApeach

Edited by Nikki&pat
  • Aug 22, 2017          -           I-129F SENT
  • Aug 24, 2017          -           NOA1 (I-129F received)
  • Feb 21, 2018           -           NOA 2 (181 days)
  • Mar 09, 2018          -           NVC # 
  • Mar 13, 2018          -           Consulate Received (MUMBAI, INDIA)
  • Mar 26, 2018           -           Packet 4 Received
  • Apr 06, 2018           -           Interview(APPROVED)
  • Apr 10, 2018            -           Visa Received
  • Apr 18, 2018            -            US Entry
  • JUN 23, 2018           -           Married 
  • JUL 23, 2018            -           AOS filed
  • AUG 20, 2018          -            BIOMETRICS 
  • DEC 06,2018            -            EAD/AP RECEIVED

Congratulations! About how close or far off was Vj estimated time compared to your actual approval? ☺️

Hey, girl @Nikki Nik I was about to reply you when the admin closed the August topic and created a part 2. My JV timeline estimate was we are supposed to receive update on our case between March 5 to March 11 but we're told by Tier 2 that we got approved March 1. ^_^

Packet Sent: August 23, 2017 

NOA1 Received Date: August 25, 2017 

NOA1 Notice Date: August 29, 2017

NOA2: March 1, 2018 (by calling Tier 2)

NOA 2 Notice Date: March 2, 2018 (according to the new USCIS website)

NOA2 Hard Copy: March 6, 2018 

NVC Received: March 16, 2018

NVC Case Number Assigned: March 23, 2018

In Transit: March 23, 2018

Status "Ready": March 27, 2018

Case Last Updated: April 2, 2018

Packet 3 Received: May 9, 2018

Interview: June 7, 2018

CEAC Status ISSUED: June 12, 2018

VOH: June 18, 2018

POE: July 5, 2018

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Hi all - dealing with bombogenesis here in Philly. An unforecast Nor Easter blew in with about 6 inches of snow and 60mph winds. Trees down everywhere in the city including 4 that fell down at the school I  work at ( one that fell on a 7th grader and broke his femur and fractured his skull 😰) one that has fallen into the house 2 doors down from me and taken out my power. Strangely  enough the storm and ensuing chaos took my mind of my NOA2 momentarily. Now I’m just sitting in my freezing cold house contemplating what do now with no power, no heat, no water and no wine. 

Edited by Thelucybelle

11 minutes ago, Thelucybelle said:

Hi all - dealing with bombogenesis here in Philly. An unforecast Nor Easter blew in with about 6 inches of snow and 60mph winds. Trees down everywhere in the city including 4 that fell down at the school I  work at ( one that fell on a 7th grader and broke his femur and fractured his skull 😰) one that has fallen into the house 2 doors down from me and taken out my power. Strangely  enough the storm and ensuing chaos took my mind of my NOA2 momentarily. Now I’m just sitting in my freezing cold house contemplating what do now with no power, no heat, no water and no wine. 

Oh no!  Stay safe @Thelucybelle!  There’s been similar storms in the UK as well!  The weather sure has been crazy this winter.  I hope all is restored quickly for you and praying that little guy’s ok.  🙁

(L) András & Krystal (L) 

RFE Sent
NOA 2
NVC left:
04/27/2018
Medical at Knightsbridge: 05/03/2018 (Originally 5/12 but got sooner date due to a cancellation)

22 minutes ago, Thelucybelle said:

Please stay safe @Thelucybelle. Wow, that's a scary storm. Hope it will go away soon. 

Packet Sent: August 23, 2017 

NOA1 Received Date: August 25, 2017 

NOA1 Notice Date: August 29, 2017

NOA2: March 1, 2018 (by calling Tier 2)

NOA 2 Notice Date: March 2, 2018 (according to the new USCIS website)

NOA2 Hard Copy: March 6, 2018 

NVC Received: March 16, 2018

NVC Case Number Assigned: March 23, 2018

In Transit: March 23, 2018

Status "Ready": March 27, 2018

Case Last Updated: April 2, 2018

Packet 3 Received: May 9, 2018

Interview: June 7, 2018

CEAC Status ISSUED: June 12, 2018

VOH: June 18, 2018

POE: July 5, 2018

Timeline
3 minutes ago, NICK & PAULA said:

Please stay safe @Thelucybelle. Wow, that's a scary storm. Hope it will go away soon. 

Thanks love. It was pretty scary because it really came out of nowhere. Very calm now but over 500,000 people without power in Philadelphia. 

Edited by Thelucybelle

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Kswtangel said:

Oh no!  Stay safe @Thelucybelle!  There’s been similar storms in the UK as well!  The weather sure has been crazy this winter.  I hope all is restored quickly for you and praying that little guy’s ok.  🙁

Thanks @Kswtangel I was updated this morning and he is going to be ok. Such a freaky accident and I feel terrible that  I’m so glad it wasn’t one of my own children who were also right there when it happened. I wouldn’t have wished that on anyone 😢

8 minutes ago, Thelucybelle said:

Thanks @Kswtangel I was updated this morning and he is going to be ok. Such a freaky accident and I feel terrible that  I’m so glad it wasn’t one of my own children who were also right there when it happened. I wouldn’t have wished that on anyone 😢

Oh wow, how scary!  I’m glad it wasn’t one of your children either.  And don’t feel bad about being relieved.  That’s a natural feeling.  Being glad that your child was safe does not mean that you wish that fate on anyone else.   Like you said, it was just an unfortunate, freak accident. 

(L) András & Krystal (L) 

RFE Sent
NOA 2
NVC left:
04/27/2018

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
2 hours ago, Thelucybelle said:

My fiancé is in Wilkes Barre, PA and he’s been sending me pictures of how it was sunny and lovely one minute then snow the next! Hope you’re ok in Philly and finding ways to stay warm and entertained! 

3 hours ago, Thelucybelle said:

Oh no :( Do you have gas logs? I made quesadillas once over my gas logs the last time the power went out during a snow. 

Keep safe <3 I hope you get power (or wine) again soon!

Mailed I-129F from Romania: 06/29/2017 

NOA1: 07/17/2017

NOA2: 02/03/2018 (paper) ; 02/05/2018 (updated online) 

NVC RECEIVED: 02/15/2018 

NVC CASE # ASSIGNED: 02/20/2018

REC'D AT EMBASSY: 02/21/2018

MEDICAL: 02/26/2018

INTERVIEW: 03/07/2018 (APPROVED!)

VISA ON HAND: 03/12/2018

POE (BOSTON): 04/18/2018

MARRIED: 04/26/2018 

AOS MAILED: 05/11/2018

NOA1: 05/14/2018

BIOMETRICS: 06/15/2018

EAD/AP APPROVED: 12/14/2018

INTERVIEW: 04/04/2019 - Approved! :D

4 hours ago, Thelucybelle said:

Same hear...just south of Pocono

Now power... good luck down there. Stay safe.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.