dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview April 2018

864 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 minutes ago, scarlett262004 said:

Today was our interview at Islamabad. I think this was one of the most stressful days of my life. We did get pulled into a private interview room separately after our first initial interview but the CO was very friendly and nice and respectful to both of us. I was interviewed first and basically was asked questions about his family, why didn’t they come to the wedding, was my family supportive of our relationship and my converting to Islam. Did he speak to my daughter, asked about her biological father. Next was my husband and basically asked the same questions. What is my daughter’s favorite video game? About my sisters and my work. Also asked him if I do have the occasional glass of wine and what he thought about that. After all of that my husband came out and said we were approved but he just has to send in the correct size passport photos. So we did get the white sheet but only thing marked on it was photos for my husband. The CO told him as soon as they get the photos they will start processing his visa. Checked our status and it still says ready as of right now. 

Congratulations!!🎉🍾 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
12 minutes ago, scarlett262004 said:

Today was our interview at Islamabad. I think this was one of the most stressful days of my life. We did get pulled into a private interview room separately after our first initial interview but the CO was very friendly and nice and respectful to both of us. I was interviewed first and basically was asked questions about his family, why didn’t they come to the wedding, was my family supportive of our relationship and my converting to Islam. Did he speak to my daughter, asked about her biological father. Next was my husband and basically asked the same questions. What is my daughter’s favorite video game? About my sisters and my work. Also asked him if I do have the occasional glass of wine and what he thought about that. After all of that my husband came out and said we were approved but he just has to send in the correct size passport photos. So we did get the white sheet but only thing marked on it was photos for my husband. The CO told him as soon as they get the photos they will start processing his visa. Checked our status and it still says ready as of right now. 

Wow you were interviewed too? Was there a red flag that made them do that? Thank goodness thats over. Congratulations🎉🎉🎈🎈:dancing:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Netta said:

Wow you were interviewed too? Was there a red flag that made them do that? Thank goodness thats over. Congratulations🎉🎉🎈🎈:dancing:

Yes, it was nerve wrecking especially after reading other members experiences. I think we did the fact that we were introduced through a mutual friend, I think they first thought he was helping his friend find a wife in America and also that I was only able to stay 9 days when we got married and haven’t returned till now. I just explained how my PTO works at my PTO and how I would’ve come sooner or stayed longer the first time if I was able to. The CO understood that about my vacation time. 

Timeline
16 hours ago, Zaynab Fatai said:

Hello, congratulations! I’ve been calling NVC like seriously for days but I’m always on hold. Agents are always busy. My CC was feb 15th and I need to know my interview date. Please how long were you on the phone with them to get through? 

Consulate: Lagos Embassy 

@dwheels76 kindly update your records..

CC : 30TH JAN. 2018

Informed about my Interview Date: Feb 28th 2018

Got my P4: 1st of March 2018

Interview date : 24th April 2018.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I see a lot of appointments being scheduled, Congratulations everyone!!! 

Consulate : Jamaica
Marriage (if applicable): 2016-12-24
I-130 Sent : 2017-06-13
I-130 NOA1 : 2017-06-16
I-130 RFE :  
I-130 RFE Sent :  
I-130 Approved : 2017-12-05
NVC Received : 2018-01-19
Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2018-01-03
Pay AOS Bill : 2018-01-03
Receive I-864 Package :  
Send AOS Package : 2018-01-12
Submit DS-261 : 2018-01-02
Receive IV Bill : 2018-01-09
Pay IV Bill : 2018-01-09
Send IV Package : 2018-01-13
Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter : Pending
Case Completed at NVC : 2018-02-20
NVC Left : Pending
Consulate Received : Pending
Packet 3 Received : Pending
Packet 3 Sent : Pending
Packet 4 Received : Pending
Interview Date : April 27, 2018
Interview Result :

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Whats the difference between P4 and P3?

Consulate : Jamaica
Marriage (if applicable): 2016-12-24
I-130 Sent : 2017-06-13
I-130 NOA1 : 2017-06-16
I-130 RFE :  
I-130 RFE Sent :  
I-130 Approved : 2017-12-05
NVC Received : 2018-01-19
Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2018-01-03
Pay AOS Bill : 2018-01-03
Receive I-864 Package :  
Send AOS Package : 2018-01-12
Submit DS-261 : 2018-01-02
Receive IV Bill : 2018-01-09
Pay IV Bill : 2018-01-09
Send IV Package : 2018-01-13
Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter : Pending
Case Completed at NVC : 2018-02-20
NVC Left : Pending
Consulate Received : Pending
Packet 3 Received : Pending
Packet 3 Sent : Pending
Packet 4 Received : Pending
Interview Date : April 27, 2018
Interview Result :

Timeline
10 hours ago, Rose Sharon said:

Hi  everyone just got off the phone 📲 interview schedule for April 11 at Yaounde 🎊🎊🎊💃💃💃💃💃💃

cc 02/16

Thanks 🙏 God for everything and hope everyone here got cc and interview very soon 

Congratulations 

Timeline
3 hours ago, scarlett262004 said:

Congratulations to you both

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, singhp66 said:

Hey ! Not yet. My cc was 31/1/2018. I don't know if they started yet. I'm anxiously awaiting. Hope to get soon

You should call and ask them. Same CC April 2 interview ( No email yet, hopefully tomorrow)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Cuba
Timeline

26 more days until my husband's interview :) Trying to stay busy so I don't go crazy in the mean time.

CR-1 Visa

Service Center: Texas

Consulate: Cuba  Colombia. Thanks, Trump!

Marriage: 12/31/2016

I-130 Sent: 3/2/2017

I-130 NOA1: 3/8/2017

USCIS Approval Date: 8/29/17

NOA2 hardcopy received: 9/5/2017

NOA2 issued date: 8/26/2017

Notice from USCIS Sent to NVC: 9/11/2017

NVC Received: 9/21/2017

Case Number and Invoice Number Available: 9/22/2017

Welcome Letter: 9/27/17

Received Invoices for AOS and IV and Paid Both (No DS-261 as I have a lawyer): 9/27/2017 

DS-260 Unlocked: 9/29/2017

DS-260 Submitted: 10/5/17

IV & AOS Packages Mailed: 10/5/17

Packages Physically Arrived at NVC10/10/17

Scan Date: 10/11/17

Case Complete: 11/20/17

Case Complete Email: 11/28/17

Interview Date Received: 1/31/18

Interview: 3/27/18- Approved!

POE: 4/5/18, LAX

SSN Card Received: 4/16/18

2-Year Green Card Received: 4/21/18

ROC

Package Sent: 1/13/20

NOA1 (MSC): 1/16/20

Biometrics Notice: 1/31/20

Biometrics Appt: 2/12/20 (walked in early 2/6)

Interview Ready to Be Scheduled: 10/21/20

Interview Scheduled: 5/12/21

Interview Date: 6/17/21 - Approved!

New Card is Being Produced: 6/17/21

Card Was Mailed to You: 6/21/21

Case Was Approved: 6/22/21

Card Was Picked Up by USPS: 6/23/21

Card in Hand: 6/24/21

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.