Shav

90 DAYS FIANCÉ——— A LIE

51 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

90 DAYS FIANCE VISA 

ACCORDING TO USCIS, 90 days fiance visa is a joke nowadays. I am really fed up from the most less responsive immigration procedures USCIS.

THIS FORM IS FOR PEOPLE WAITING FROM ABOVE 90 days FYI which is a biggest lie of the year. 

I know everyone like me is being frustrated from this long wait BUT one day everybody will get positive results & then we thank VJ 😍 for making our hopes up & positive. 

I REQUEST EVERYONE TO PLEASE MENTION HOW MANY DAYS THEY ARE ON. 

so we can keep a track easily for further updates. 

Thanks 🙏🏻 

all who will reply 

& who won’t 

@Shav

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Shav said:

90 DAYS FIANCE VISA 

ACCORDING TO USCIS, 90 days fiance visa is a joke nowadays. I am really fed up from the most less responsive immigration procedures USCIS.

THIS FORM IS FOR PEOPLE WAITING FROM ABOVE 90 days FYI which is a biggest lie of the year. 

I know everyone like me is being frustrated from this long wait BUT one day everybody will get positive results & then we thank VJ 😍 for making our hopes up & positive. 

I REQUEST EVERYONE TO PLEASE MENTION HOW MANY DAYS THEY ARE ON. 

so we can keep a track easily for further updates. 

Thanks 🙏🏻 

all who will reply 

& who won’t 

@Shav

In what regard do you mean by "waiting from above 90 days"? As in to meaning USCIS should have processed your petition within a 90 day time frame or...?

08/15/2014 : Met Online

06/30/2016 : I-129F Packet Sent

11/08/2016 : Interview - APPROVED!

11/23/2016 : POE - Dallas, Texas

From sending of I-129F petiton to POE - 146 days.

02/03/2017 - Married 

02/24/2017 - AOS packet sent

06/01/2017 - EAD/AP Combo Card Received in mail

12/06/2017 - I-485 Approved

12/14/2017 - Green Card Received in mail - No Interview

brickleberry GIF they see me rolling college football GIF by ESPN  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I agree.. that show is not representative of the large majority of us and of the process we have to go through.. but the 90 days is referring to the timeframe we have after POE to get married... we have to marry within 90 days before the visa expires hence “90 day fiancé”.. 

Edited by L and E

Timeline
Just now, Ben&Zian said:

In what regard do you mean by "waiting from above 90 days"? As in to meaning USCIS should have processed your petition within a 90 day time frame or...?

Ahaan 

@Ben&Zian 

in all regards people who are waiting since NOA1 

or after RFE 

😪😪😪😪 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Shav said:

90 DAYS FIANCE VISA 

The 90 days refers to the amount of time the beneficiary has to get married after they enter the US, not how long it takes for the form to process. 

If you know of someone who is NOT getting married within that 90 day timeframe and you feel the need to do something about it, I believe there's a reporting process...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline

I don’t quite understand what you mean?

90 days and above? 

this whole 90 day thing means that the visa is valid for 90 days, within you have to get married and AOS

but they won’t approve the petition in 90 days!

Timeline
1 minute ago, Shav said:

Ahaan 

@Ben&Zian 

in all regards people who are waiting since NOA1 

or after RFE 

😪😪😪😪 

Once submitted, generally should get NOA1 within a 30 day time frame. As for the NOA2 yes, these days it is taking a bit longer (guessing 5-6 months) but that has no actual bearing on the name or 90 day timeline for marriage.

02/03/2017 - Married 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Ben&Zian said:

Once submitted, generally should get NOA1 within a 30 day time frame. As for the NOA2 yes, these days it is taking a bit longer (guessing 5-6 months) but that has no actual bearing on the name or 90 day timeline for marriage.

Yes I understand 90 days timeframe thingy 

BUT EM ON 215 days still no response that’s what i am worried about ☹️

Timeline
6 minutes ago, L and E said:

I agree.. that show is not representative of the large majority of us and of the process we have to go through.. but the 90 days is referring to the timeframe we have after POE to get married... we have to marry within 90 days before the visa expires hence “90 day fiancé”.. 

Ahan you are right 

that’s just the time frame to get married👍🏻

But before this they didn’t mention that we have to wait for 💯 thousands years to get upto 90 days frame 

3 minutes ago, Shav said:

You had a response by your timeline. You had a RFE which means you had a response by USCIS to your case which they said they needed something from you in order to either complete it or continue processing it. It does not mean that they will approve your case within 90 days.

Did you send in what they requested?

Edited by cyberfx1024

Timeline
1 minute ago, Shav said:

As to right now honestly how the time frame are, you're still in "normal" processing. There has been a delay/backlog as of late unfortunately.

02/03/2017 - Married 

Timeline
1 minute ago, cyberfx1024 said:

You had a response by your timeline. You had a RFE which means you had a response by USCIS to your case which they said they needed something from you in order to either complete it or continue processing it. It does not mean that they will approve your case within 90 days.

Yes my timeline currently states that i had an RFE that means my case is touched, but as we applied our case back in july 2017 

our lawyer said that it will be only 3 months to get clear everything on this case. 

But after researching and knowing about vj i cane to know that peolpe are waiting from 250+ Days since they got NOA1

1 minute ago, Shav said:

Yes my timeline currently states that i had an RFE that means my case is touched, but as we applied our case back in july 2017 

our lawyer said that it will be only 3 months to get clear everything on this case. 

But after researching and knowing about vj i cane to know that peolpe are waiting from 250+ Days since they got NOA1

Ok, my question stands then. Did you respond to the RFE with the evidence they requested?

Timeline
6 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

Did you send in what they requested?

Yes @cyberfx1024 

we have sent everything as they requested on 12 February 2018 

still waiting for any response from uscis

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.