2018JNJ

January 2018 Filers

3,943 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, JayHouser said:

Is there a reason I have not got a confirmation text??? They already cashed my check and its been 11 days since I mailed the I129F

That seems to be the new normal.  I would think you will receive something but day 14 after the check was cashed.  You will have NOA1 within a couple days.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

10 minutes ago, JayHouser said:

So pretty much another few days? Check was deposited Friday. FedEx confirmed delivery last Tuesday 

should be sometime this week that you will receive your NOA1 confirmation ;)

Timeline:

• Met on Facebook - September 18, 2016
  • Started Dating - December 30, 2016
  • Met in Person - September 25, 2017 (Surprised him for his birthday)
  • Got Engaged! - September 28, 2017 ♥
  • Filed for I-129F - December 22, 2017
  • Rec'd NOA1(Text/Email) - January 2, 2018 :D
  • Rec'd Hard Copy NOA1 (Letter) - Jan. 3, 2018 (letter dated Dec. 29, 2017)
  • Rec'd RFE notice (email 7/24/18) - Pending hard copy letter :whistle:
  • Rec'd RFE letter in mail (July 27, 2018). Needs details about previous petition <_<
  • Mailed RFE - Sept. 06, 2018 (will be rec'd Saturday and picked up by Monday)
  • USCIS confirmed RFE rec'd (email, text & USCIS App) - Sept, 11, 2018
  • NOA2 Approval Letter - rec'd Nov. 17, 2018 (dated Nov. 09, 2018) - approximately  10 1/2 months of waiting! 😞
  • NVC Rec'd Petition - Nov. 23, 2018
  • NVC Case # - PENDING 👈
  • Case # Rec'd - December 06, 2018
  • In Transit to Embassy - Dec. 26, 2018
  • CEAC says 'READY' - Dec. 28, 2018 😀 (Super Fast)
  • PENDING Interview Date 🤯
  • Rec'd Interview Packet (Email) January 29, 2019
  • Interview Schedule FEBRUARY 26!!
  • Interview Results - Stuck in AP - Was given the DS-5535 Questionnaire. Kept his passport - pending results
  • After 8 CEAC updates (If I counted correctly) still waiting in AP. Last update was today-June 24, 2019.
  • CEAC updated #9 - August 8, 2019 - but this might be from an inquiry I made the day before - maybe not a true 'update'
  • CEAC Update #10 - Sept. 25, 2019 (my fiance's B-Day) - made another online inquiry to embassy & called NVC for status update
  • CEAC Update #11 - Sept. 27, 2019 - most likely based from my online inquiry
  • CEAC Update #12 - Sept. 30, 2019 - Case went from AP to Application Received. Switched from Immigrant Visa App to Non-Immigrant 😁😁😁
  • Rec'd Call from Embassy!! October 2, 2019 - Time to re-do medical exam!
  • Completed New Medical Exam - October 4, 2019 - Dropped off at Aramex 😀
  • Aramex Confirmation of Delivery to Embassy for Medical - Oct. 7th, 2019
  • CEAC Update #13 - Non-Immigrant Administrative Processing - Oct. 09, 2019
  • VISA ISSUED! October 11, 2019 (last CEAC update!) 😱 FINALLLYYYYY!!!!
  • Arrived to the US! Oct. 24, 2019
  • Married Dec. 07, 2019 😍
  • Filed AOS/EAD/AP - Jan. 21, 2020
  • Rec'd I-797C Notice - Interview on 10/13/2020
  • Mailed ROC Packet via FedEx - 09.06.2022
  • ROC Packet Delivered - 09.08.2022

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline
6 hours ago, JayHouser said:

Is there a reason I have not got a confirmation text??? They already cashed my check and its been 11 days since I mailed the I129F

Did you submit g-1145 for electronic notification?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: El Salvador
Timeline
2 hours ago, Ohyeahsunnyday said:

Did you submit g-1145 for electronic notification?

Oh wow. I guess I did not see that. I followed Visajourneys guide and checklist for the I129F and did not see that form as part of it. :( I suppose it will not effect anything and I can assume I just have to wait for the NOA1 by mail now. (Though it did ask for my email and phone number at the end of the I129F form)

How do i add myself to this timeline ? I sent out my I-129F Dec 30,2017 to Lewisville Tx Lockbox, Received per FedEx Jan 4. Awaiting NOA 1. Best wishes to everyone during this process . Stay positive and uplifted. We will be with our loved ones soon..... ❤❤

My fiance sent off the petition today so now just have to wait for the NOA1. It's going to be a long wait, but I'm excited to eventually be able to spend longer than a few weeks with him! :D

ROC Timeline:

Date format is MM/DD/YY

05/16/19 - Green Card Issue Date

03/10/21 - Sent ROC paperwork to Phoenix, AZ | USPS 2-Day Shipping

04/07/21 - NOA1 Text Messages Received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just received NOA1 confirmation through txt.. we’re very happy that they didnt return tha packet since my fianceé wasnt able to follow the format provided for money order

Hello everyone received my confirmation text and email 

Your case has been accepted and routed to the USCIS California Service Center for processing

noa1 official receipt letter should be coming in the mail in the next few days 

sent my packet express mail on jan 2 delivered on jan 3 hopeful for a speedy and no hiccups process on this long road good luck to everyone 

1 hour ago, Jen A said:

Just received NOA1 confirmation through txt.. we’re very happy that they didnt return tha packet since my fianceé wasnt able to follow the format provided for money order

See..good things for good people. ☺

jj

Packet mailed from Australia to my Fiance on Monday 8th.

Estimated arrival: Tuesday 16th. 

Fiance will attach the payment and sign the Letter of Intent and post it the following day after work.

Will officially update timeline when NOA1 is recieved.

Hoping to POE by mid-November (so I can be there for Thanksgiving) and then marry first or second week of December so that it's not overshadowing all the family birthdays around Christmas and New Years. *fingers crossed*

3 minutes ago, dentsflogged said:

Packet mailed from Australia to my Fiance on Monday 8th.

Estimated arrival: Tuesday 16th. 

Fiance will attach the payment and sign the Letter of Intent and post it the following day after work.

Will officially update timeline when NOA1 is recieved.

Hoping to POE by mid-November (so I can be there for Thanksgiving) and then marry first or second week of December so that it's not overshadowing all the family birthdays around Christmas and New Years. *fingers crossed*

Good luck!

I'm hoping things speed up a little so I can be there before Halloween as that's when I'd like to get married. Ideally POE beginning of October.

Of course looking at the June filers right now....:(

ROC Timeline:

Date format is MM/DD/YY

05/16/19 - Green Card Issue Date

03/10/21 - Sent ROC paperwork to Phoenix, AZ | USPS 2-Day Shipping

04/07/21 - NOA1 Text Messages Received

Just now, RambaCat said:

Good luck!

I'm hoping things speed up a little so I can be there before Halloween as that's when I'd like to get married. Ideally POE beginning of October.

Of course looking at the June filers right now....:(

Thanks! 

It seems that the average time at the moment is ~240 days in total, so if you get it in by the end of Jan then you may be in luck! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.