wdieker

Feb 2018 DCF Manila (Petition filed)

71 posts in this topic

Petition filed: February 6,2018

Embassy: Manila 

I'm just wondering who else filed this February or late January 2018. I'm very anxious and hoping there are no complications. I've been staying in the Philippines since December 2016 and haven't left since then. I'm excited to bring my wife to the US as soon as possible. 

Any other people out there willing to share their experiences and time filed (this year preferably)? 

Direct Consular Filling via US Embassy Manila Timeline

02/05/2018 - Filed I-130 and other docs in USEM Manila

02/23/2018 - Received Approval Notice

03/01/2018 - Received MNL Case number

Up. Nobody else filed this month or last month DCF MNL? 

On 2/11/2018 at 2:37 AM, wdieker said:

Petition filed: February 6,2018

Embassy: Manila 

I'm just wondering who else filed this February or late January 2018. I'm very anxious and hoping there are no complications. I've been staying in the Philippines since December 2016 and haven't left since then. I'm excited to bring my wife to the US as soon as possible. 

Any other people out there willing to share their experiences and time filed (this year preferably)? 

Kamusta wdieker,

Welcome to Visa Journey Forum. As of now, you are the first one in the batch of February 2018 USCIS Manila Field Office Form I-130 FILER that post and shared in the group.

Remembering our own journey last February 2017 :)  

Edited by Haltom Family

Our Family 

Joshua, a music lover, and Tennessee born guy met Lady Lyn, a Filipina in an online Yahoo Christian Chat while both of them were praising God in a different way.  The latter was bullied by some chatters, and courageous Joshua rescued her like a damsel in distress, that was where a new chapter of life begun with the two of them. Their marriage is blessed in many forms including of rewarding them with a beautiful and joyful baby girl named Abigail Exodus Haltom which named perfectly represents their love and life story as a family.

VisaJourney is always a part of where we are as a family, so THANK YOU!!!  

"To give back, you can message us here for your Fiancee, IR1/CR1 visa or DCF related inquiry or visit us in the following social medias."  

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

www.haltomfamily.wordpress.com

Our DCF Journey 

Our K1 to I-130 Application Journey

DCF I-130 US Embassy Manila Application to Approval

Our assurance is God’s words.

But as for you, be strong and courageous, for your work will be rewarded.” -2 Chronicles 15:7

On 2/16/2018 at 1:09 PM, Haltom Family said:

Kamusta wdieker,

Welcome to Visa Journey Forum. As of now, you are the first one in the batch of February 2018 USCIS Manila Field Office Form I-130 FILER that post and shared in the group.

Remembering our own journey last February 2017 :)  

Thanks for the reply! It seems like it. :(

On 15/02/2018 at 10:37 AM, wdieker said:

Up. Nobody else filed this month or last month DCF MNL? 

We filed today. Everything went great with encouraging words from the USCIS officer.Filed our DCF in Manila today. We are praying for fast approval. They told us 30 to 60 days. We are hoping 30 day or less. We were told to listen to our phone and watch for an email! So we will do that! Now it is time to get ready for the interviews! We need to be thorough and work hard and make it good!

19 hours ago, dekedwin said:

We filed today. Everything went great with encouraging words from the USCIS officer.Filed our DCF in Manila today. We are praying for fast approval. They told us 30 to 60 days. We are hoping 30 day or less. We were told to listen to our phone and watch for an email! So we will do that! Now it is time to get ready for the interviews! We need to be thorough and work hard and make it good!

Good to know! Goodluck to us :)

Still no email from them and it's been 18 days (counting non-working days). If it surpassed the 30 day mark, I might send them an email asking about the status of our petition. 

LOL I take that back. I just received an email from them. Approved! No case number yet though. What an irony that I just replied 22 minutes ago to this post about them not emailing us yet. :jest:

On 22/02/2018 at 6:15 PM, dekedwin said:

Today February 24, 2018 I wrote an email to the public schools in Kennewick Washington where we are going, asking them for information on registering the kids in the school's in Kennewick. I am now working on the Domicile requirement! Any information I can get on registering the kids in school I will include with our interview materials, and that will help with the Domicile requirement!

On 23/02/2018 at 2:02 PM, wdieker said:

LOL I take that back. I just received an email from them. Approved! No case number yet though. What an irony that I just replied 22 minutes ago to this post about them not emailing us yet. :jest:

Can our Petitions be approved in less than 30 days? We are hoping as soon as possible! They told us 30 to 60 days, but we are hoping and praying for less than 30 days! Is that possible? I hope so!

23 hours ago, dekedwin said:

Can our Petitions be approved in less than 30 days? We are hoping as soon as possible! They told us 30 to 60 days, but we are hoping and praying for less than 30 days! Is that possible? I hope so!

I now believe they can approve it within 30 days or less. Goodluck on your petition! I'm hoping for the best!

On 2/23/2018 at 12:02 AM, wdieker said:

Congratulations :) 

Our Family 

Joshua, a music lover, and Tennessee born guy met Lady Lyn, a Filipina in an online Yahoo Christian Chat while both of them were praising God in a different way.  The latter was bullied by some chatters, and courageous Joshua rescued her like a damsel in distress, that was where a new chapter of life begun with the two of them. Their marriage is blessed in many forms including of rewarding them with a beautiful and joyful baby girl named Abigail Exodus Haltom which named perfectly represents their love and life story as a family.

"To give back, you can message us here for your Fiancee, IR1/CR1 visa or DCF related inquiry or visit us in the following social medias."  

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

Our DCF Journey 

But as for you, be strong and courageous, for your work will be rewarded.” -2 Chronicles 15:7

6 hours ago, Haltom Family said:

Congratulations :) 

Thanks! We just got our case number today. Pretty happy about it :)

20 hours ago, wdieker said:

Thanks! We just got our case number today. Pretty happy about it :)

Congratulations to all USCIS Manila DCF Filer who already got their approval and case number.  God bless your processing.  

Our Family 

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

Our DCF Journey 

I visited the Philippines in 2010, and September-2013. I went back to the USA for three months. Then January 2014 I came back to the Philippines wherein visited in September. Then I went to Valencia City Bukidnon Mindanao where I stayed for three months. My wife was from where I had visited in September. I saw her on Facebook, and I recognized her name, and she told me she was related to that people with whom I had been visiting. We got to talking, and she suggested I come to Manila to meet and get acquainted, so  did! We were married in the Courthouse wedding June 3, 2014, and in the Assembly of God Church, well actually Nestos, Hilltop Hotel with the Assembly of God Church Pastor Officiating June 14, 2014. My wife's mother didn't want us to leave her and go to the USA while he was alive. She died from cancer September 2016, and after that we started making plans to go to the USA. It lol us a while because we needed o work on the house, pay furniture, get my Wells Fargo Bank Account opened, gf Wells Fargo Credit Cards, and Bank of America credit cards, and now we are ready, have filed Petitions, and oping and praying for fast approval, and then we will complete the process and be on our way to the USA!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.