jayce

221G Processing Time

40 posts in this topic

Hi VJ' ers,

Good day, need some inputs regarding my issue and for those who encountered problem same as mine.

Please see below details.

F2A VISA CATEGORY

Feb. 1 , 2018 -Interview ( It went well and the consul just tell to call me 911 incase of any problem, something like that)

the same DAY he advise me to forward at releasing area ( there the person in-charge told  that I need to submit missing documents (CEMAR, certificate of marriage) :(:(:(

as of now processing of my visa puts on hold. :(:(:(

Feb. 7 , 2018 - Submitted the documents they needed( together with the form they gave me)

Feb. 8 ,2018 - US EMBASSY MANILA, received the document that I send via 2GO

Feb. 9 , 2018  - AP status

Feb. 10, 2018 - AP Status via CEAC

By this time, Do I need to call at the embassy to know the status or just keep waiting?

Need some inputs from your experiences.

I'll keep you updated for the progress..

Thank you every one 

18 hours ago, jayce said:

Hi VJ' ers,

Good day, need some inputs regarding my issue and for those who encountered problem same as mine.

Please see below details.

F2A VISA CATEGORY

Feb. 1 , 2018 -Interview ( It went well and the consul just tell to call me 911 incase of any problem, something like that)

the same DAY he advise me to forward at releasing area ( there the person in-charge told  that I need to submit missing documents (CEMAR, certificate of marriage) :(:(:(

as of now processing of my visa puts on hold. :(:(:(

Feb. 7 , 2018 - Submitted the documents they needed( together with the form they gave me)

Feb. 8 ,2018 - US EMBASSY MANILA, received the document that I send via 2GO

Feb. 9 , 2018  - AP status

Feb. 10, 2018 - AP Status via CEAC

By this time, Do I need to call at the embassy to know the status or just keep waiting?

Need some inputs from your experiences.

I'll keep you updated for the progress..

Thank you every one 

Feb. 11, 2018 -  still AP Status via CEAC

Last date update via CEAC was Feb. 7 , 2018

Hoping for the best result next week.

keep Praying :)

12 minutes ago, N & M said:

It was a similar thing for my wife (the visa category is different). They needed this year's tax return. The AP took a couple of weeks approximately. However, the AP also included the additional information questionnaire.

In my case, the officer told me that they only needed the cenomar which I send to them.

Hoping for the good :) 

I don't know if there's a different time process for the different documents cases.

Is your wife VISA already issued?

Edited by jayce
add question

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 11:07 PM, jayce said:

Feb. 11, 2018 -  still AP Status via CEAC

Last date update via CEAC was Feb. 7 , 2018

Hoping for the best result next week.

keep Praying :)

Feb. 12, 2018 -   (updated today but still in AP status via CEAC)

Q. How will I know that they are reviewing my case( document that I sent?)

Q. Who will update the Status? Is it the Manila USEM or DoS?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I had an interview last Feb.6.The CO just asked for my Cenomar,NBI and birth certificate in the pre-screening.The 3rd CO who interviewed me says,it's approved.Just wait for 1-2 weeks.I checked the status on CEAC on the 7th and it says transfer processing after that no update.I checked it again today (after a week),it says administrative processing and it can take up 60 days to be resolved.I called NVC and I was told that immigrant visa has no time frame.All I can do is wait for there notification when the visa is ready for pick at to go outlet.

Hi Adelle,

But they did not give you 221g right?

yes for now i think to wait is all we can do

some on this forum got approve fir 3 days or week some are month or more...

Hello! My husband came in for his interview yesterday (February 12), the consul said his visa is approved, took his passport but asked for MY cenomar as well. I hope they included that in the requirements list that they sent. I checked CEAC and it shows as Administrative Processing. 

I’m also curious about the time frame, I hope it doesn’t take as long as 60 days. :(

1 hour ago, Rose M said:

Hello! My husband came in for his interview yesterday (February 12), the consul said his visa is approved, took his passport but asked for MY cenomar as well. I hope they included that in the requirements list that they sent. I checked CEAC and it shows as Administrative Processing. 

I’m also curious about the time frame, I hope it doesn’t take as long as 60 days. :(

Same as mine..

It is included in their site ( video interview req)

at firts i thought CEMAR & Marriage Cert are the same, 

thats why i only presented the last one

Q. Did they ask fie it and give tou 221g

36 minutes ago, Rose M said:

They sent us an email. I read on other threads that the email is the 221g letter, they dont give out hard copies anymore. :(

Its ok, because email content is the same

as what is written in the hard copy.

they sent me an email and a hard copy too.

Its 4 days now that my

case is under administrative processing

aftet USEM got recieve my CEMAR

Hoping for the best 😊

Filed: Other Country: Kazakhstan
Timeline
On 12.02.2018 at 8:19 PM, jayce said:

Feb. 12, 2018 -   (updated today but still in AP status via CEAC)

Q. How will I know that they are reviewing my case( document that I sent?)

Q. Who will update the Status? Is it the Manila USEM or DoS?

Hello!

My case is under AP as well and I have been waiting for almost  fourth months...  

Q.1 update status via CEAC means they work with your case as I know (if you sent any documents you have to contact  the USEM and get the confirmation of receipt.) 

Q.2  Your second question is very good! :) I do not know exactly but I assume that  update of status executed by the USEM... I would  like to know it too :)

Wish we hear good news soon!

13 minutes ago, YooJin said:

Hello!

My case is under AP as well and I have been waiting for almost  fourth months...  

Q.1 update status via CEAC means they work with your case as I know (if you sent any documents you have to contact  the USEM and get the confirmation of receipt.) 

Q.2  Your second question is very good! :) I do not know exactly but I assume that  update of status executed by the USEM... I would  like to know it too :)

Wish we hear good news soon!

Hi YooJin,

In what Category?

What types of documents did they asked?

Sad to hear that youve been waiting for four months :( 

Yeah I think the are working on it hope to chenage it to issued within this month :) 

Feb. 13, 2018 -   (updated today but still in AP status via CEAC)

Filed: Other Country: Kazakhstan
Timeline
1 hour ago, jayce said:

Hi YooJin,

In what Category?

What types of documents did they asked?

Sad to hear that youve been waiting for four months :( 

Yeah I think the are working on it hope to chenage it to issued within this month :) 

Feb. 13, 2018 -   (updated today but still in AP status via CEAC)

Yes. Hope the AP will be finished soon🔓

I have submitted the DS 5535 for DV visa. And the CO via email 📧 confirmed the receipt of the form. 

11 hours ago, jayson bautista said:

Same as mine..

It is included in their site ( video interview req)

at firts i thought CEMAR & Marriage Cert are the same, 

thats why i only presented the last one

Q. Did they ask fie it and give tou 221g

They did ask for it and also sent us the 221g via email. 

Did they also ask for your cenomar? When did you hve your interview and are you still waiting for your visa? 

I’m worried but also hoping it wont take more than a month to issue the visa 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.