Mian adil

221g questionnaire additional information

15 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Questionnaire for Additional Information for MXXXX  YYYYYYY

Dear Visa Applicant: Thank you for interviewing at U.S. Embassy, Islamabad. Your visa application has been refused under Section 221(g) of the Immigrant and Nationality Act pending the submission of the requested information below. Please don’t change the format. Send it back via email by filling/replying against every question.

Please help me 
Edited by Penguin_ie
personal info

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My specific question is my visa cat f4  interview is done but no submit original joint sponser this reason my visa is refuesd on status CEAC after I submitted joint sponser my visa status is CEAC all family members ready but one child admistrative processing 3 weeks ago thi status show on this child a email me received embassy additional qustainare information for this child

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

most of the questions are security based 

they may be checking to see that the child (thru phone calls and emails and travel) is related as said in the application and not being bought to the US as a favor to other family or friend

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/6/2018 at 9:05 AM, Mian adil said:

Dear Visa Applicant: Thank you for interviewing at U.S. Embassy, Islamabad. Your visa application has been refused under Section 221(g) of the Immigrant and Nationality Act pending the submission of the requested information below. Please don’t change the format. Send it back via email by filling/replying against every question.

Please help me 

What about u? Got your visa?

• 1 year later...
Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 2/5/2018 at 10:05 PM, Mian adil said:

Please help me 

Have you gotten ur visa? My husband had his visa interview at Islamabad and received this same thing 24 hours after interview

• 2 months later...
On 2/6/2018 at 9:05 AM, Mian adil said:

Please help me 

Did you get your visas? Please reply i am on the same boat and please tell me how much time it took to get all of your visas.

• 2 years later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.