Tom&Angie

Name was updated?

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Finally got a text from USCIS. I fully expected to check "my case" and find an NOA2 because they are processing my NOA1 dates right now. Instead I received an update saying my name was updated for my I-129F.  In "next step" section it says it will review my request for data change and, if needed, make the change. I haven't requested anything other than a new password on the stupid website to check your case because it was suddenly locked for some reason. Coincidentally that was this morning.

Does anyone have any ideas, help, or suggestions? Thank you in advance.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
37 minutes ago, Tom&Angie said:

Finally got a text from USCIS. I fully expected to check "my case" and find an NOA2 because they are processing my NOA1 dates right now. Instead I received an update saying my name was updated for my I-129F.  In "next step" section it says it will review my request for data change and, if needed, make the change. I haven't requested anything other than a new password on the stupid website to check your case because it was suddenly locked for some reason. Coincidentally that was this morning.

Does anyone have any ideas, help, or suggestions? Thank you in advance.

Usually if your dates are getting processed and you see name was updated, next day you get approval (I saw it happen loooooooots if times) so congrats! Please update us if you get online update tomorrow or no update but mail in a week or so. 

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Tom&Angie said:

Thanks very much for the reply!

As i am sure you know, this is a long process waiting for good news. I hope you're right!

I know update us ;) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
22 hours ago, Naes said:

I know update us ;) 

Well Naes you were correct! I was approved today! Thanks again and wishing you a speedier processing time!

Timeline
1 minute ago, Tom&Angie said:

Well Naes you were correct! I was approved today! Thanks again and wishing you a speedier processing time!

Congrats!!!!

it makes me so happy to know one less july filer suffers, and also as a woman I have to add "I was right!" 😁

Good luck for the the rest of your journey!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.