JahRyl

February 2018 AOS Filers

1,401 posts in this topic

Congrats @Mike & Tuyen, happy for you.  We got the good news that the GC should be here tomorrow.

12 November 2016 (Sat): First meeting - Hong Kong/Macau

11 February 2017 (Sat): Second meeting - Philippines

14 February 2017 (Tue): Engaged

K-1 Process:

Spoiler

24 March 2017 (Fri): i-129f sent

28 March 2017 (Tue): i-129f received - NOA1 RECEIVED DATE

3 April 2017 (Mon): NOA1 NOTICE DATE

3 April 2017 (Mon): NOA1 email/text confirmation

7 April 2017 (Fri): NOA1 Hard-copy

15 August 2017 (Tue): RFE notification

19 August 2017 (Sat): RFE Hard-copy received and returned.

6 September 2017 (Thur): NOA2 Email/Text 

11 September 2017 (Mon): NOA2 Hard Copy received.

20 September 2017 (Wed): NVC Received, Case Number Assigned

25 September 2017 (Mon): NVC Shows In Transit to Embassy

26 September 2017 (Tue): NVC Shows Ready 

3 October 2017 (Mon): Medical at SLEC

16 October 2017 (Mon): Interview Schedule

15 December 2017 (Fri): POE - Seattle

27 December 2017 (Wed): Married my love

AOS Process:
Spoiler
23 January 2018 (Tue): AOS and EAD Packets sent
26 January 2018 (Fri): Package Delivered to PO Box
2 February 2018 (Fri): I-485 NOA1
14 February 2018 (Wed): EAD Rejected
15 February 2018 (Thur): EAD Remailed 
16 February 2018 (Fri): Bio-Metrics Done
15 March 2018 (Thur): EAD Rejected Again
16 March 2018 (Fri): EAD Mailed Again
30 March 2018 (Fri):  INFOPass Appointment re: EAD
5 April 2018 (Thur):  Text and Email that EAD Accepted
10 April 2018 (Wed): NOA1 EAD Received
12 May 2018 (Sat): Interview Letter Received
15 May 2018 (Tue): Email & Text - Card in Production - EAD
25 May 2018 (Fri): EAD Card Received 
13 June 2018 (Wed): Interview Scheduled - Approved!!
19 June 2018 (Tue): AOS Approval Letter received
21 June 2018 (Thur):  Green Card Received!!!!!!!!!!

Next Step - Removing Conditions in 2020!!
KeithMonica.jpg.db958e6dfc9412e7667bec786358d620.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 6/19/2018 at 8:23 AM, Tluck said:

I woke to this morning with my apps notification that my case AOS I 485 is ready to be scheduled for Interview but when I checked with this website  https://my.uscis.gov/account/applicant.. 

it say we received your case and nothing more including my EAD too but when I checked withhttps://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

It say my case is ready to be scheduled for interview but my EAD it says the number does not exist and that is what have been getting all these while. 

Tluck, 

How are you? I see you are my fellow Naija. Wetin dey happen? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 3:48 PM, _Mia_ said:

I did the same thing regarding my AP.. I NEED to fly back to the U.K. end of August to bring my son back there and I need to book tickets this week. Requested expedite and got the EXACT same reply within less than 24 hrs.. I mean they didn’t even look at the case properly..I’m getting extremely frustrated, I also got $2500 in medical bills already cos I had a miscarriage in February and needed to got to ER and we’ve not reached deductables yet. So extremely fed up with this process....

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 8:33 AM, troika said:

just wait for the letters in the mail. i wouldn't care too much about the online tracker. I have been here 7 months now, happily married and AOS interview in a few weeks. My I-129F still says, "Case Received" 463 days ago :jest:

31 minutes ago, saintike said:

Tluck, 

How are you? I see you are my fellow Naija. Wetin dey happen? 

I dey gentle ohhh waiting for my EAD at least... 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
On 6/19/2018 at 7:24 AM, gtiorobertsf said:

Got another email today saying we are reviewing your case and no action since may 22nd.

Im thinking something is coming soon either the AOS interview or EAP/AP.

Got the same one as well... it’s the second one! I don’t get it lol

Timeline
37 minutes ago, Marion said:

Got the same one as well... it’s the second one! I don’t get it lol

What I got is that my I -  485 is ready to be scheduled for interview 

However no update about my EAD

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 6/19/2018 at 8:39 AM, JahRyl said:

You should include a photocopy of the RFIE/yellow paper. 

May I know your PD?

Hi. sorry didn't noticed this question of yours. i have no idea, but as i checked the letters that i received from USCIS, the PD is always blank

Timeline
1 hour ago, Tluck said:

What I got is that my I -  485 is ready to be scheduled for interview 

However no update about my EAD

On which website did you see that? 

Timeline
44 minutes ago, Tluck said:

I get this now when I check with my case number.... :( did you get that too or no? 

F2BF5B1E-54F2-4C26-A615-55881F5F052A.png

1 hour ago, Marion said:

I get this now when I check with my case number.... :( did you get that too or no? 

I get the same error on my wife's i485.  We're both waiting for the Santa Ana location, so we're probably stuck for a while.  If I remember correctly, it's a 10-18 month wait for the green card, and a 3-5 month wait for the EAD.  For us it's been 4 months.  We're hoping for her EAD this month if not next.  i485, no idea...

Timeline
1 hour ago, t1m1t said:

I get the same error on my wife's i485.  We're both waiting for the Santa Ana location, so we're probably stuck for a while.  If I remember correctly, it's a 10-18 month wait for the green card, and a 3-5 month wait for the EAD.  For us it's been 4 months.  We're hoping for her EAD this month if not next.  i485, no idea...

I am in the Santa Ana location too. They’ve updated their waiting times, 14/23.5 months (something like that) for GC and 4-6 months for EAD... hopefully my case is ready for interview too. It means that you’re gonna get your EAD very soon. 

What was your case received? 

Filed: L-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hmm anyone who has that error should have already been "queued for an interview". So not sure that has much to do with the EAD timeline. Also btw the 4-6 months for EAD, the 6months is 130% of typical ending dates based on USCIS info. Only the i485 timeline is correct on the new site. So around 140 days when you can probably start to ask USCIS whats up.

"For non-pilot forms, we will continue to use our old method to calculate processing times, but will add an upper limit that is generally 130% of the processing time."

Edited by A&H2018

Timeline
3 hours ago, Marion said:

Yes that is what I get for my EAD too but for I 485 it says is ready to be schedule for interview...I don't understand what they r trying to say.. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.