The Nature  Boy

The Daily Trump wins again thread

1,409 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, IDWAF said:

Seemed pretty successful... where was It?  China?  

Oh, and Germany, too.  Seems England did it as well?

I'm assuming this is sarcasm...

The Mongolians scaled China's wall

Hadrian's wall probably wasn't built to keep anyone out. It was like 10-15 feet tall in many places. Most reasonable historians think it was more a display of power, and a way to more "officially" mark the extent of Roman land.

The Berlin wall, on its own, is not what kept people from crossing. It probably had more to do with the small "no man's land" in between where you could be shot and which was guarded 24/7 (which the Mexican wall, for obvious reasons, wouldn't be able to have)

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/president-trump-is-right-us-markets-up-nearly-50-44-since-election/

President Trump is Right – US Markets Up Nearly 50% (44%) Since 2016 Election!

6 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/president-trump-is-right-us-markets-up-nearly-50-44-since-election/

Get a room.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

23 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

Riding on the Obama wave.

K1 Visa Timeline
15th Dec 08 - I129F posted to VSC
1st June 09 - Interview at 9am, Medical at 2:50pm
15th June 09 - K1 Visa approved and received
23rd June 09 - Point of Entry (Atlanta, Georgia)
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline
25th Aug 09 - AOS + EAD + AP posted to Chicago Lockbox
2nd Oct 09 - EAD + AP Approved
22nd Oct 09 - AOS Approved
30th Oct 09 - Green Card in hand!

Removing Conditions Timeline
29th Sept 11 - I-751 posted to VSC
26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

20th Feb 15 - N-400 posted to Lewisville Lockbox

15th June 15 - Interview

1st July 15 - Oath Ceremony

NOW A US CITIZEN!

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/31/private-jobs-up-234k-in-january-vs-185k-est-adp-moodys-analytics.html

Private payrolls grow by 234,000 in January, vs 185,000 expected: ADP/Moody's Analytics

You do realize that most of the gains in the market have been for the top 10%?

K1 Visa Timeline
15th Dec 08 - I129F posted to VSC
1st June 09 - Interview at 9am, Medical at 2:50pm
15th June 09 - K1 Visa approved and received
23rd June 09 - Point of Entry (Atlanta, Georgia)
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline
25th Aug 09 - AOS + EAD + AP posted to Chicago Lockbox
2nd Oct 09 - EAD + AP Approved
22nd Oct 09 - AOS Approved
30th Oct 09 - Green Card in hand!

Removing Conditions Timeline
29th Sept 11 - I-751 posted to VSC
26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

20th Feb 15 - N-400 posted to Lewisville Lockbox

15th June 15 - Interview

1st July 15 - Oath Ceremony

NOW A US CITIZEN!

1 minute ago, JimandChristy said:

You do realize that most of the gains in the market have been for the top 10%?

Talking point alert!

I have had some nice gains , and I am not in the top 10%  Absurd

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
On 1/26/2018 at 9:01 AM, spookyturtle said:

Make E-Verify mandatory and retroactive. Any worker with a fake SS# is deported, any employer who employs an undocumented worker is fined heavily. No need for a wall. Go to the source of the problem, the US employers.

And what prevents those from being deported from sneaking back in? It was a huge joke among the illegals i used to work with when i was in the construction trade that being deported was a free ride home to see the family. They were usually back in a week or 2.

1 minute ago, Merle said:

And what prevents those from being deported from sneaking back in? It was a huge joke among the illegals i used to work with when i was in the construction trade that being deported was a free ride home to see the family. They were usually back in a week or 2.

if they didn't have jobs to come back to, why would they come back? 

Timeline
Just now, smilesammich said:

if they didn't have jobs to come back to, why would they come back? 

Ever heard the term "working under the table"? It has nothing to do with tables btw.

1 minute ago, Merle said:

Ever heard the term "working under the table"? It has nothing to do with tables btw.

sure. but all the people i know who do that are american. you know, it's illegal for employers to hire under the table workers so..sky high fines is the answer. put these enablers out of business.

Timeline
1 minute ago, smilesammich said:

sure. but all the people i know who do that are american. you know, it's illegal for employers to hire under the table workers so..sky high fines is the answer. put these enablers out of business.

You should come down to Phoenix sometime and see who owns all the Landscaping businesses and who works for them. Might change your mind a little bit.

3 minutes ago, Merle said:

The same solution can apply - Go to the source of the problem.

Stricter regulations, and harsher penalties if you are caught as an employer. 

Eliminate their job opportunities as illegal immigrants and they won't want to stay. Of course employers wouldn't like that because it would be bad for business, and Americans may not want the jobs.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline
1 minute ago, smilesammich said:

Sky fines, jail time, blacklisting.

Timeline
Just now, bcking said:

The same solution can apply - Go to the source of the problem.

Stricter regulations, and harsher penalties if you are caught as an employer. 

Eliminate their job opportunities as illegal immigrants and they won't want to stay. Of course employers wouldn't like that because it would be bad for business, and Americans may not want the jobs.

'm sure there's a whole bunch of people on government assistance who could do those jobs. Americans used to actually do all those jobs that the illegals do.