PaoSelle

ADVANCE MEDICAL SLEC

35 posts in this topic

So my case is currently in transit to USEM(Approved Expedite) what documents are required at SLEC. I don't have an interview letter yet but I just wanna get the medical out of the way so everything is smooth sailing. What documents/items should I bring and how many copies of each? thank you in advance for any suggestions anyone can give.

Manila CRBA & Passport Experience

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/657133-usem-crba-experience/

IR-1/CR-1 Journey

USCIS

09/12/2017: I-130 package sent to USCIS Phoenix Lockbox

09/18/2017: NOA1 Email

09/26/2017: NOA1 Hardcopy(Texas Service Center)

10/01/2017: Expedite Request Sent

11/18/2017: NOA2 Email

11/30/2017: NOA2 Hardcopy

12/27/2017: Checked receipt number on the USCIS website and they had just forwarded the case to NVC that day *shame*

NVC

01/03/2018: Case received at NVC

01/10/2018: Expedite request sent

01/11/2018: Email received from NVC expedite that inquiry is under review

01/16/2018: IIN and Case number issued

01/18/2018: Expedite approved and immediately forwarded to US Embassy Manila. CEAC says "In Transit"

Medical & Embassy

01/23/2018: Embassy Received case file. CEAC says "Ready"

01/23/2018: DS-260 completed

01/24/2018: SLEC Medical DAY 1

01/25/2018: SLEC Medical DAY 2

02/02/1018: USEM Interview "PASSED"

02/08/2018: Picked up VISA packet at 2GO Laoag

02/09/2018: CFO sticker... went to the seminar Nov. 29 2017 for passport renewal requirement to change to husbands surname

1 hour ago, PaoSelle said:

So my case is currently in transit to USEM(Approved Expedite) what documents are required at SLEC. I don't have an interview letter yet but I just wanna get the medical out of the way so everything is smooth sailing. What documents/items should I bring and how many copies of each? thank you in advance for any suggestions anyone can give.

Everything you will need and need to do for your SLEC visit is listed here: http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/medical---slec.html

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

1 hour ago, Greenbaum said:

Everything you will need and need to do for your SLEC visit is listed here: http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/medical---slec.html

It says to bring the DS-260 confirmation page but I can't even open that until USEM has my case file.. is it a must to have that or can I still do the medical without it?

IR-1/CR-1 Journey

USCIS

12/27/2017: Checked receipt number on the USCIS website and they had just forwarded the case to NVC that day *shame*

NVC

01/18/2018: Expedite approved and immediately forwarded to US Embassy Manila. CEAC says "In Transit"

Medical & Embassy

02/09/2018: CFO sticker... went to the seminar Nov. 29 2017 for passport renewal requirement to change to husbands surname

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 hours ago, PaoSelle said:

A copy of the interview confirmation page is required, ITEM D.  Do read the requirements for the immigrant visa on the SLEC website:  http://www.slec.ph/us-visa-applicants.shtml#immigrant

Medical is normally a two day process, a few have completed it in one day.

http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/medical---slec.html

29 minutes ago, PaoSelle said:

It says to bring the DS-260 confirmation page but I can't even open that until USEM has my case file.. is it a must to have that or can I still do the medical without it?

Yes the DS-260 confirmation page is required, USEM will want a copy of the confirmation page before the vaccinations.

https://ph.usembassy.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/82/2016/08/IV-Applicant-Interview-Preparation-Instructions-08112016-English-365KB.pdf

http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/immigrant-visa-application.html

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

24 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

A copy of the interview confirmation page is required, ITEM D.  Do read the requirements for the immigrant visa on the SLEC website:  http://www.slec.ph/us-visa-applicants.shtml#immigrant

Medical is normally a two day process, a few have completed it in one day.

http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/medical---slec.html

Yes the DS-260 confirmation page is required, USEM will want a copy of the confirmation page before the vaccinations.

https://ph.usembassy.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/82/2016/08/IV-Applicant-Interview-Preparation-Instructions-08112016-English-365KB.pdf

http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/immigrant-visa-application.html

Okay so I see some folks do their interview after 1 week? What would you guys recommend me to do? 2 weeks after medical or the 1 week gap is doable?

IR-1/CR-1 Journey

USCIS

NVC

Medical & Embassy

37 minutes ago, PaoSelle said:

Okay so I see some folks do their interview after 1 week? What would you guys recommend me to do? 2 weeks after medical or the 1 week gap is doable?

Its up to you. Either will work.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Timeline
53 minutes ago, PaoSelle said:

Doesn't matter, either will work, this is up to you.  After the medical at SLEC you will (normally) hand carry the medical file to USEM for the interview so there is no waiting for SLEC to deliver the medical file.

You are IR/CR-1,  NVC schedules your interview.   Once your case file is at USEM you can, potentially, reschedule your interview to an earlier date if you choose.

There is info here :  http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/immigrant-visa-application.html

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

7 hours ago, PaoSelle said:

Hi PaoSelle, 

This might help you.

If your case is already approved and if you already have your CASE Number, the one started with MNL (if your interview will be forwarded in MANILA, PHILIPPINES):

STEPS:

1.  If you already have your CASE Number, the one started with MNL Anytime today you can go ahead and complete your DS260.    As you can see you can't login without your Case Number.  https://ceac.state.gov/IV/Login.aspx
2. You will know that you successfully completed your DS20 online because after it,  you will receive an IMMIGRANT VISA and ALIEN REGISTRATION APPLICATION CONFIRMATION (

Please refer to the attached file. It will contains some information as well as applicant CONFIRMATION NUMBER

3. Once you have your CONFIRMATION NUMBER, you can go on and proceed to US TRAVEL DOCS (http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/index.html?firstTime=No) to create you IMMIGRANT VISA APPOINTMENT.  Please take note of this: 

"Attention: Please note, it is vital that you provide the valid and correct DS-260 confirmation number when you schedule an appointment. If the confirmation number is invalid or incorrectly entered, you will not be admitted to the interview and you will be required to book a new appointment.

4.  Once you created and scheduled your IMMIGRANT VISA INTERVIEW APPOINTMENT, please be sure to PRINT your APPOINTMENT CONFIRMATION PAGE.  You can now proceed  to register your details online for your MEDICAL EXAMINATIONS at ST. LUKES.  Here's to shorten link: http://www.slec.ph/us/registration/

*This online registration form aims to reduce registration time by having most of the applicant's information ready upon arrival at the registration area. Pre-registered applicants should only need to have their biometrics captured upon arrival at the reception area."   It is important for you to have your CASE NUMBER READY, YOUR INTERVIEW DATE, and PASSPORT NUMBER to complete the online registration at ST. LUKES.    

Please take note: 

Upon arrival at SLEC, applicants WILL BE ACCOMMODATED ON A FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED BASIS. NO APPOINTMENT IS NECESSARY. This online registration form aims to reduce registration time by having most of the applicant's information ready upon arrival at the registration area. Pre-registered applicants should only need to have their biometrics captured upon arrival at the reception area.

During your Medical Examination at ST.LUKES, you need to bring the following: 

Interview letter from the National Visa Center (NVC) or Visa Interview Appxointment Confirmation from the Embassy 

• Principal Applicant - original & 1 photocopy
  • Derivatives - 1 photocopy each

If Interview letter or Visa Interview Confirmation was received via email, print 2 copies for the principal applicant and 1 copy for each derivative

You can find and check all the things you need to know about US IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICANT MEDICAL EXAMINATION at ST. LUKES, MDICAL CENTER EXTENSION CLINIC MANILA  in this link:  http://www.slec.ph/us-visa-applicants.shtml

Hope this helps you in your immigrant journey :) GOD BLESS YOU

IMMIGRANT VISA and ALIEN REGISTRATION APPLICATION CONFIRMATION_DS260.jpg

Our Family 

Joshua, a music lover, and Tennessee born guy met Lady Lyn, a Filipina in an online Yahoo Christian Chat while both of them were praising God in a different way.  The latter was bullied by some chatters, and courageous Joshua rescued her like a damsel in distress, that was where a new chapter of life begun with the two of them. Their marriage is blessed in many forms including of rewarding them with a beautiful and joyful baby girl named Abigail Exodus Haltom which named perfectly represents their love and life story as a family.

VisaJourney is always a part of where we are as a family, so THANK YOU!!!  

"To give back, you can message us here for your Fiancee, IR1/CR1 visa or DCF related inquiry or visit us in the following social medias."  

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

www.haltomfamily.wordpress.com

Our DCF Journey 

Our K1 to I-130 Application Journey

DCF I-130 US Embassy Manila Application to Approval

Our assurance is God’s words.

But as for you, be strong and courageous, for your work will be rewarded.” -2 Chronicles 15:7

8 hours ago, PaoSelle said:

You can do one week gap as long as you have your Medical Results ready on your hand, and the money to pay the Fees for VISA Interview.  By the way, if you will come early at ST. Lukes, its possible that you will finish all your medical examination, XRAY, and Vaccination the same day.  With that, its possible for you to receive your Medical Results (Packet with CD) to bring at your VISA INTERVIEW APPOINTMENT AT US EMBASSY.  If you are coming from a far place, and you completed your XRAY before noon, you can kindly ask the ST. LUKES staff to  administered the Vaccination to you (this works with us), so that the same day you will be able to have all your results ( MEDICAL RESULTS  or the Packet with CD).  

Hope this helps you in your immigrant journey :) GOD BLESS YOU

Our Family 

Joshua, a music lover, and Tennessee born guy met Lady Lyn, a Filipina in an online Yahoo Christian Chat while both of them were praising God in a different way.  The latter was bullied by some chatters, and courageous Joshua rescued her like a damsel in distress, that was where a new chapter of life begun with the two of them. Their marriage is blessed in many forms including of rewarding them with a beautiful and joyful baby girl named Abigail Exodus Haltom which named perfectly represents their love and life story as a family.

"To give back, you can message us here for your Fiancee, IR1/CR1 visa or DCF related inquiry or visit us in the following social medias."  

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

Our DCF Journey 

But as for you, be strong and courageous, for your work will be rewarded.” -2 Chronicles 15:7

Timeline

I know of a few that completed the medical on a Monday-Tuesday and had their interview on Thursday.   

Completing the interview within a week of the medical is not an issue .. and is your decision as to what works for you.        Almost 4 years back it made a difference, but back them the medical files were delivered by courier to the embassy .... the times they did change.   Do what works for YOU.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

3 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

I know of a few that completed the medical on a Monday-Tuesday and had their interview on Thursday.   

Completing the interview within a week of the medical is not an issue .. and is your decision as to what works for you.        Almost 4 years back it made a difference, but back them the medical files were delivered by courier to the embassy .... the times they did change.   Do what works for YOU.

So I take it that we hand carry our medical results now?

IR-1/CR-1 Journey

USCIS

NVC

Medical & Embassy

Timeline
Just now, PaoSelle said:

So I take it that we hand carry our medical results now?

Correct.  You will be given a sealed envelope to deliver to the embassy (your medical file), you will also be given a DS-3025 vaccination record, and a CD with a copy of your X-ray.   The embassy gets the sealed envelope, you keep the rest.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

5 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

Correct.  You will be given a sealed envelope to deliver to the embassy (your medical file), you will also be given a DS-3025 vaccination record, and a CD with a copy of your X-ray.   The embassy gets the sealed envelope, you keep the rest.

I love information! So on the day of the interview I bring the sealed packet along with me? thank you guys so much!

IR-1/CR-1 Journey

USCIS

NVC

Medical & Embassy

3 minutes ago, PaoSelle said:

I love information! So on the day of the interview I bring the sealed packet along with me? thank you guys so much!

That's right!  So good luck to your interview as well as medical examination. 

Our Family 

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

Our DCF Journey 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.