jayson bautista

Documents Problem?

3 posts in this topic

Just want to ask regarding may case;

I'm just confuse regarding my document (NSO birth Certificate)
My name on the upper part of BC was correct : Jayson Bautista

But on the boxes where the individual letters was written there's something wrong, my first name was written like this  J A P O N   B A U T I S T A
And on the second page it was already corrected...

Do you think it can affect during my interview...

My BC was late register.....

By the way

May interview date this coming Feb.1 2018

Please kindly input your thoughts,

Thanks in advance

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello.. In my opinion, I think it must be corrected because identity is very important. also just to avoid problems on your interview. Below is the site that you might find some information regarding your case.. https://mastercitizen.wordpress.com/tag/how-to-correct-wrong-nso-birth-certificate-detail-errors/

By the way, if it's ok to ask, have you done your medical exam at St. Lukes already? Are you a K1 visa applicant too? Did you received a letter of instruction from the embassy or did they contacted you or something? How long did you wait to received the packet from the embassy? Thank you very much in advance.

03/30/17: I-129F sent USCIS Dallas Lockbox

04/03/17: Delivered to USCIS

04/06/17: NOA1 date, assigned to CSC

04/07/17: Received a text from USCIS

04/12/17: Received our NOA1 hardcopy via mail.

11/21/17: NOA2 Date and email received
01/11/18: NVC Received I-129F 
xx/xx/18: Case Status Ready

xx/xx/18: Embassy Received. 
xx/xx/18: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
xx/xx/18: Medical

xx/xx/18: Interview 
xx/xx/18: APPROVED!
xx/xx/18: Visa in Hand =)

xx/xx/18: CFO
xx/xx/18: Bound to my Fiance's Arms

xx/xx/18: Marriage Day

7 hours ago, JosephRose said:

Hello.. In my opinion, I think it must be corrected because identity is very important. also just to avoid problems on your interview. Below is the site that you might find some information regarding your case.. https://mastercitizen.wordpress.com/tag/how-to-correct-wrong-nso-birth-certificate-detail-errors/

By the way, if it's ok to ask, have you done your medical exam at St. Lukes already? Are you a K1 visa applicant too? Did you received a letter of instruction from the embassy or did they contacted you or something? How long did you wait to received the packet from the embassy? Thank you very much in advance.

Spousal Visa(F2A Category)

Done with my medical exams,

I think I have no time to fix the error regarding my BC because my interview is on FEB 1.

and I takes time to fixed it.

for now I have all the records and valid id's I can bring just to support my BC.

such as school records, income tax record, driver license, sss, bir, voters id
Just praying that everything will into place in the Help of God...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.