The Nature  Boy

NAACP Says MLK’s Vision Can’t Be Achieved Without Fighting Global Warming

52 posts in this topic

When the train crashes off the tracks and you know a once great civil rights organization is bought and paid for  by big money and the DNC

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/15/naacp-says-mlks-vision-cant-be-achieved-without-fighting-global-warming/

Filed: Timeline

“We see climate change as a civil rights issue,” Jacqueline Patterson, head of the NAACP’s environmental and climate justice program, said in an online radio spot for the Yale Center for Environmental Connection.

Environmental activists have been increasingly framing global warming as a matter of “environmental justice,” since “minority and low-income populations are disproportionately affected by global warming,” Patterson told Yale’s online radio Climate Connections.

Oh brother.  Does that mean that minorities fare better when it’s colder outside?

9 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

What Irony. :o 

You have another explanation? I see people on. there must be a reason they're not responding. Maybe a change of pace would be helpful? Some other theme besides getting the MDL to respond? You do claim to be a middle of the road guy.

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

7 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

You have another explanation? I see people on. there must be a reason they're not responding. Maybe a change of pace would be helpful? Some other theme besides getting the MDL to respond? You do claim to be a middle of the road guy.

You so uninterested you replied twice. That pretty well speaks for itself 

9 minutes ago, Il Mango Dulce said:

This does not sound like a bot

well I like to keep it simple. When someone replies to a post to tell you , nobody is going to reply. That kinda speaks for itself.  Helen Keller could point out the mind bending Irony in that 

2 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

Please don't interpret my responses as interest. I would respond similarly if you ever posted something for the MDR's benefit. Not that I recall that ever happening. 

make that 3 times  counter is running..

and within the last week I have sided with the left of center a couple of times.

Oprah most recently 

Edited by Nature Boy Flair

Just now, Steeleballz said:

There is probably a postcount game going on if you're just bored. 

Thank you. Your non interest in my thread, has made it the most active thread of the day.

I truly appreciate that. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

Please don't interpret my responses as interest. I would respond similarly if you ever posted something for the MDR's benefit. Not that I recall that ever happening. 

So just wasting time?

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!