KazuriSana

****hole Immigrants

374 posts in this topic

50 minutes ago, Keith & Arileidi said:

Great post. 

I have a new born (3m) son. He just became an US citizen via birth abroad on Jan 11. I too worry about his future due to him being Black Hispanic from the Dominican.

As you know, Trump only speaks for a minority of Americans. Personally I've only met kind, interesting and extremely motivated immagrants from the continent of Africa. 

Good luck to you and your family. 

I worry as well to the direction of the country overall thats why i am glad Trump is President.If you don't know but other posters on here know that I have 4 kids and my two younger ones are biracial but get confused for being Hispanic all the time due to my wife being a Hispanic Filipina.

#MAGA

Edited by cyberfx1024

40 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

I worry as well to the direction of the country overall thats why i am glad Trump is President.If you don't know but other posters on here know that I have 4 kids and my two younger ones are biracial but get confused for being Hispanic all the time due to my wife being a Hispanic Filipina.

#MAGA

I hope you get things sorted out. 

God bless. 

3 minutes ago, Keith & Arileidi said:

I hope you get things sorted out. 

God bless. 

My life and my family's life is sorted out and stable. I just worry about the direction of the country overall and how my children will fit into it as any good father would do.

I worry because it seems like the politicians on both sides want to cater to special interest groups instead of what's good for the country overall

Edited by cyberfx1024

1 minute ago, cyberfx1024 said:

My life and my family's life is sorted out and stable. I just worry about the direction of the country overall and how my children will fit into it as any good father would do.

Ok ..

I wish you luck. 

Just now, Keith & Arileidi said:

Ok ..

I wish you luck. 

Thank you and you as well.  I am not trying to come off bad at all if I do sound like that. I am just saying my family is stable, happy,  and thriving. We just moved back to NC to be closer to family so we are great.

14 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

Thank you and you as well.  I am not trying to come off bad at all if I do sound like that. I am just saying my family is stable, happy,  and thriving. We just moved back to NC to be closer to family so we are great.

Congrats dude! :) I know you really wanted to make the move. I'm genuinely glad that you made it -- best wishes for a happy life in your new home.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

13 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

Well it is a tough world out there..
I am glad youve found a chance to settle down.
I am still waiting for my visa process to be over with.
taking care of two homes is eating into my Disney World budget lol.

Plus i want to go back to school once Arileidi and my son are stable.

Filed: Timeline
2 hours ago, -Trinity- said:

I know, that's why I'm mentioning it. There is much to improve still, but yet I constantly hear that America was a great country untill the last decades. And immigrants are blamed for it, at least that's what I understand from a previous poster.

Don’t believe everything you read, especially here on CEHST.  The biggest difference between you and me   (Aside from two or three genders) is that your immigration was more recent.  Well, technically, I was born here, but my ancestors are immigrants.  As are probably every poster here on CEHST.

America is still a great country.  Arguably so, since I think it may well be the most migrated-to country out there.  Is there room for improvement?  Of course.  Let’s go and improve it, together. 

18 minutes ago, Keith & Arileidi said:

Well it is a tough world out there..
I am glad youve found a chance to settle down.
I am still waiting for my visa process to be over with.
taking care of two homes is eating into my Disney World budget lol.

Plus i want to go back to school once Arileidi and my son are stable.

That's what I did while living out in CA. I got my Bachelors and was about 1/3 of my way through getting my M.B.A. before I left. So I will have to continue it online. 

Keep it up because it's worth it no matter hard it is.

18 minutes ago, IDWAF said:

Don’t believe everything you read, especially here on CEHST.  The biggest difference between you and me   (Aside from two or three genders) is that your immigration was more recent.  Well, technically, I was born here, but my ancestors are immigrants.  As are probably every poster here on CEHST.

America is still a great country.  Arguably so, since I think it may well be the most migrated-to country out there.  Is there room for improvement?  Of course.  Let’s go and improve it, together. 

You sure America is still a great country?

Jeez.. America infrastructure ARE falling apart!

Some of buildings, facilities are so dated, like in the 70s while we are already approaching 2020 (50 years later).

Maybe people here likes to remain stagnant, reminiscing the past...

Even some upcoming Asia countries have way better, nicer modern looking buildings, infrastructure.

And some Americans thought Mall of America is so great.. 

Malls like this are dime a dozen in Asia.

China OBOR is going leave America behind.

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

Filed: Timeline
11 minutes ago, Merrytooth said:

You sure America is still a great country?

Jeez.. America infrastructure ARE falling apart!

Some of buildings, facilities are so dated, like in the 70s while we are already approaching 2020 (50 years later).

Maybe people here likes to remain stagnant, reminiscing the past...

Even some upcoming Asia countries have way better, nicer modern looking buildings, infrastructure.

And some Americans thought Mall of America is so great.. 

Malls like this are dime a dozen in Asia.

China OBOR is going leave America behind.

How many people leave their countries for China every year?

1 minute ago, IDWAF said:

How many people leave their countries for China every year?

I don't know..  definitely not as much as US, since China is NOT a welfare country, giving out freebies or citizenship like toilet papers :whistle: :D

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

23 minutes ago, spookyturtle said:

Trump was right, he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and not lose any voters. Somehow I'm not surprised the direction this thread has taken. The usual suspects come shining through.

It's pathetic and sad, the President is without a shadow of doubt is racist. People continually make excuses for his childish behavior and actions. He's ruined the dignity of the office of the presidency. He's an embarrassment to this country and makes me feel ashamed to be American.

The GOP leadership need to wash their hands of him and come out and denounce this vulgar behavior once and for all. Because if they think appealing to only 30 to 35% of the country (their base) will mean they do good in the midterms, they're in for a rude awakening.

Edited by JimandChristy

K1 Visa Timeline
15th Dec 08 - I129F posted to VSC
1st June 09 - Interview at 9am, Medical at 2:50pm
15th June 09 - K1 Visa approved and received
23rd June 09 - Point of Entry (Atlanta, Georgia)
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline
25th Aug 09 - AOS + EAD + AP posted to Chicago Lockbox
2nd Oct 09 - EAD + AP Approved
22nd Oct 09 - AOS Approved
30th Oct 09 - Green Card in hand!

Removing Conditions Timeline
29th Sept 11 - I-751 posted to VSC
26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

20th Feb 15 - N-400 posted to Lewisville Lockbox

15th June 15 - Interview