Jump to content
Ayoub

Big age gap couples

42 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hello family, hope you'r doing good and good luck for every one☺

I just wanna know if in the interview the CO will look at our big age gap as a probleme ! We have 20 years of difference and she is the petitioner, but we are so happy and we love each other a lot. Well we have some important evidences that can help me.

-We know each other one year before she came to Morocco 

-whene she came she stayed with me one yaer in Morocco 

-she brought her son (6 years old now)

-it was my decision for her to go back to USA because i love this boy and i dont want him to miss school.

-we have a lot of conversations saved and pics with family celebrating Hallydays (moroccan Hallydays chrismas, thanks giving, our son birthday...)

 

I hope you help me with more informations so i can have a big idea about this day. I miss them so much we even cried in the airoport...i'm just praying to God every day to make things easy for us and help her get things right back in the USA with job and house. she just left tuesday ! And good luck for evrybody ☺

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ayoub said:

Hello family, hope you'r doing good and good luck for every one☺

I just wanna know if in the interview the CO will look at our big age gap as a probleme ! We have 20 years of difference and she is the petitioner, but we are so happy and we love each other a lot. Well we have some important evidences that can help me.

-We know each other one year before she came to Morocco 

-whene she came she stayed with me one yaer in Morocco 

-she brought her son (6 years old now)

-it was my decision for her to go back to USA because i love this boy and i dont want him to miss school.

-we have a lot of conversations saved and pics with family celebrating Hallydays (moroccan Hallydays chrismas, thanks giving, our son birthday...)

 

I hope you help me with more informations so i can have a big idea about this day. I miss them so much we even cried in the airoport...i'm just praying to God every day to make things easy for us and help her get things right back in the USA with job and house. she just left tuesday ! And good luck for evrybody ☺

 

Your age difference is a red flag which get a lot of attention, but it will be among many factors when the CO considers your case.  Time spent together is very important along with other things like co-mingled lives, finances, etc.  Morocco is a difficult country from which to get a visa.  It is not impossible, but prepare to spend a lot of time "making your case"......Good luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, the Casablanca consulate will consider and likely ask you about the age difference. 

Did she only visit you in Morocco once? You say she stayed with you for 1 year along with her young son, how was she able to afford this? What did the son's father think of the child being in Morocco for 1 year? Is she going to be sponsoring you financially? These are just some examples of what the CO may ask you.

 

The evidence you have (1 year of living together) may help you, but Casablanca is a tough consulate, so expect some difficult questions about your relationship. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, missileman said:

Your age difference is a red flag which get a lot of attention, but it will be among many factors when the CO considers your case.  Time spent together is very important along with other things like co-mingled lives, finances, etc.  Morocco is a difficult country from which to get a visa.  It is not impossible, but prepare to spend a lot of time "making your case"......Good luck.

Thank you friend, that's what im doing now so to be ready to any question that may makes stressed or surprise me. I know i have important evidences but still working on how to express myself on fron of the CO is very important i know im gonna have a hard interview but im gonna pray to God and work for it and believe in our love...thank you so much for making time for my topic 👍🏼

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, RJandHamid said:

Yes, the Casablanca consulate will consider and likely ask you about the age difference. 

Did she only visit you in Morocco once? You say she stayed with you for 1 year along with her young son, how was she able to afford this? What did the son's father think of the child being in Morocco for 1 year? Is she going to be sponsoring you financially? These are just some examples of what the CO may ask you.

 

The evidence you have (1 year of living together) may help you, but Casablanca is a tough consulate, so expect some difficult questions about your relationship. 

She visit me one time geting just the coming flight without geting the one of coming back to USA so she stayed with me one year. She became resident in Morocco and the only reason for her to go back to USA is our Son he needs to ne in school it's very important.  So she just left 3 days ago. 

About the biologic father, he doesnt even care he doesnt ask about the son and the boy also doesnt know about him since my wife left him whene she was pregnant. So for him im his father now. He loves me so much we play every day i have so many pics as evidences showing love sharing and being happy.

My wife is an veteran (ex millitary) so she doesnt have any probleme to saty in Morocco for one year because she gets a check (24000$) that help her to pay her car over there in USA, pay her insurances...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, EandH0904 said:

If she was there a year, did you get married while she was there? You have a lot better chance being married with CR1 instead of K1

Yes we got married here in Morocco. We had tried with the K1 visa but we didnt know that the mean condition for it to be approved is to be at least seen one time during the 2 lats years before applying. But it was a big mistake trought an attorney who jusy want to take our money and it was denied. And then my wife decide to come to Morocco and get married then aply for the CR1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Ayoub said:

Yes we got married here in Morocco. We had tried with the K1 visa but we didnt know that the mean condition for it to be approved is to be at least seen one time during the 2 lats years before applying. But it was a big mistake trought an attorney who jusy want to take our money and it was denied. And then my wife decide to come to Morocco and get married then aply for the CR1 

Your age difference will be difficult to overcome but it's a positive thing that she was there for so long with her son. 

 

Good luck

Edited by EandH0904

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, EandH0904 said:

Your age difference will be difficult to overcome but it's a positive thing that she was there for so long with her son. 

 

Good luck

Thank you for your attention my friend. We already applied trought an attorney in USA (the Attorney is from my wife's family) on may 2017 whene she was her in Morocco. the approval of the I-130 will be in the near future God welling. Im just looking for more informations to be ready for the interview 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ayoub said:

Thank you friend, that's what im doing now so to be ready to any question that may makes stressed or surprise me. I know i have important evidences but still working on how to express myself on fron of the CO is very important i know im gonna have a hard interview but im gonna pray to God and work for it and believe in our love...thank you so much for making time for my topic 👍🏼

The easiest and the best way is to be TRUTHFUL NO MATTER WHAT. The CO can see through the BS if there is any at all. So don't worry and just be truthful during the interview, and by doing this you should be fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Back to Top ↑

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Try asking our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×