AtlantaFalcons199

Noa2 and continued communications

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I’m working on compiling my continued communications for my fiancé for her interview, my question is how did you guys print yours out? Like staples or any websites? I would do it myself but It might be cheaper to use a professional printing service because of ink costs

What country is your fiancé from?

From what I have seen continued communication is waste of time, but I guess it could depend on country as well.

I saw just show up at the interview, it's pretty good evidence for continued communication,  That is if the US citizen is allowed in interview. I assume you are US Citizen

Just when you think you have TDS eradicate,  a new case shows up.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
3 minutes ago, AtlantaFalcons199 said:

I’m working on compiling my continued communications for my fiancé for her interview, my question is how did you guys print yours out? Like staples or any websites? I would do it myself but It might be cheaper to use a professional printing service because of ink costs

Facebook screen shots are fine, whatsapp phone prints also fine....I have done and used that myself and it was more than enough. Dont forget to also show pictures of you guys together, family etc

8/14/17 --- AOS sent I-485, I-765, I-131

8/16/17 --- AOS Packet received Chicago USCIS Day 0

8/21/17  --- Received email & text notification 

8/23/17  --- Received hard copy of NOA  

9/01/17  --- Biometrics letter notice for I-485 & I-765 & I-131  

9/11/17  --- Biometrics Appointment Done

10/17/17 - Case Is Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview

11/30/2017 - EAD/AP Approved
12/01/2017 - Card in Production
12/05/2017 - Received Approval Notice in the Mail
12/06//2017 - Card Mailed (Priority Mail) to Me
12/07/2017 - Card Received 

1/19/18  --- Interview Date 2/21

2/21/18  ---  Approved on the Spot

• 1 hour after the interview received uscis mobile app alert
  • Status changed from "Interview is scheduled" to "New Card Is Being Produced

2/26/18  --- Received hard copy of NOA for the Green Card

2/26/18  --- USCIS Mobile Status changed to "Card was mailed to me"

2/28/18 --- Permanent Resident/Green Card received :jest:

Travelling with Combo Card Feedback 

AOS Interview - Review and Tips

Brazil Instructions After i-129F Approval    and  Emails Sent by NVC and Brazilian Embassy after the i-129F approval

B2 Visa Experience / Mother-in-law financially challenged for visa

Please register for informed delivery if it is applicable in your region - USPS INFORMED DELIVERY

NVC - (603)-334-0700

USCIS - 800-375-5283

" Have you tried the search tool? K1 isnt an easy process and a LOT of reading is required to avoid problems (RFEs) etc, if you dont like reading, be prepared to spend WAY more time and couple more $$$ with an lawyer " 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

We just used one screenshot a week and put 4 on a page and so each page was a minth. They aren't going to read every conversation. Don't send hundreds of pages. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

With my original (petition) evidence, I sent screenshots of my email inbox showing how far back our email conversations went, but did not send screenshots of every single email. I also sent text message records, but again didn't send screenshots of the actual conversations. I also sent screenshots of convos between myself and his sister/parents, and between him and my parents/siblings. For the continued evidence that he's going to use for his interview (time between petition being filed and interview), we plan to do basically the same thing but with correspondence that occurred within that timeframe, obviously.

Other things to consider/that you can use:

FaceTime/Skype call logs (with time stamps)

If you've mailed anything to one another, copies or screenshots of postage info (which will include dates)

Copies of any Christmas cards, letters, etc. (outside of electronic correspondence)

If you've seen one another since applying, photos with timestamps are good. If you don't have timestamps, write on the back of the photo. I had to do that with some of mine; I usually print/order from Shutterfly, which timestamps the print date, but some of my photos were printed in person at Walmart so I just wrote on the back.

Like someone else said above - too much info can work against you. They aren't interested in word for word scripts of all the convos - the main thing is to show the timeline and dates.

Håll ut, y'all.

K1 Process                                                                                AOS Process

July 2015 - met online thanks to Zak Bagans                                                            May 25, 2018 - South Carolina marriage license issued

June 2016 - first in-person meeting                                                                             May 26, 2018 - legally married

August 2016 - stateside visit                                                                                        June 7, 2018 - applied for Social Security Number [manual verification required]

February-April 2017 - stateside visit                                                                           June 18, 2018 - SSN/card received in the mail

April 4, 2017 - got engaged                                                                                          June 30, 2018 - submitted I-485 (AOS)/I-765 (EAD)/I-131 (AP) together

June 5, 2017 - submitted I129F                                                                                   July 9, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP electronic NOA1 received

June 12, 2017 - received NOA1                                                                                   July 13, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP hard copy NOA1 received (dated July 6, 2018)

December 1, 2017 - received NOA2                                                                            July 25, 2018 - Biometrics appointment (Charlotte, NC)

January 17, 2018 - NVC received case                                                                      August 1, 2018 - case status updated to "Ready to be Scheduled for Interview"

January 18, 2018 - received NVC case number by phone                                      August 11, 2018 - case status updated to "I-485 Interview Scheduled"

January 24, 2018 - packet received via email                                                           August 16, 2018 - AOS Interview Scheduled letter received

February 15, 2018 - medical appointment                                                                 August 28, 2018 - visited civil surgeon (Winston-Salem, NC) to complete I-693

February-March 2018 - trip to Gothenburg                                                                                                [beneficiary had to get one remaining vaccination stateside]

February 22, 2018 - interview at the US Embassy in Stockholm                            September 18, 2018 - I-485/AOS Interview in Greer, SC

[passed, pending receipt of medical papers]                           September 18, 2018 - case status updated to "Card Has Been Issued/Mailed"

February 27, 2018 - medical papers received by Embassy                                     September 25, 2018 - Green Card received in the mail

March 5, 2018 - visa received in the mail with passport                                          October 6, 2018 - traditional wedding with family & friends

May 16, 2018 - POE in Charlotte, NC

Up next.... Removal of Conditions!

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 6:25 AM, AtlantaFalcons199 said:

You don't need to worry about it.

I see now you fiancé is doing her interview in Manila.   They will probably ask her 3 questions and boom approved.

Just when you think you have TDS eradicate,  a new case shows up.

I used FedEx Office, but that's only because my printer's toner was acting up. Otherwise I would just print it myself (then again, I use a laser printer so the cost per page is lower than ink).

I was at the interview at USEM with my fiancee, and we provided plenty of photos, screenshots of a sample of our chats over the years, emails with family, etc. (including screenshots of the iOS app I made to propose to her!). We still got asked a number of questions by the staff member that collects the documents. I wasn't worried about her being refused, but they did make it pretty clear in their mannerisms that you need to prove your case.

I think she spent about 12 minutes with us asking questions and looking over documents and relationship evidence. The interview with the actual CO was shorter (maybe like 4 minutes?) and had fewer questions.

Timelines:

ROC:

Spoiler

7/27/20: Sent forms to Dallas lockbox, 7/30/20: Received by USCIS, 8/10 NOA1 electronic notification received, 8/1/ NOA1 hard copy received

AOS:

Spoiler

AOS (I-485 + I-131 + I-765):

9/25/17: sent forms to Chicago, 9/27/17: received by USCIS, 10/4/17: NOA1 electronic notification received, 10/10/17: NOA1 hard copy received. Social Security card being issued in married name (3rd attempt!)

10/14/17: Biometrics appointment notice received, 10/25/17: Biometrics

1/2/18: EAD + AP approved (no website update), 1/5/18: EAD + AP mailed, 1/8/18: EAD + AP approval notice hardcopies received, 1/10/18: EAD + AP received

9/5/18: Interview scheduled notice, 10/17/18: Interview

10/24/18: Green card produced notice, 10/25/18: Formal approval, 10/31/18: Green card received

K-1:

Spoiler

I-129F

12/1/16: sent, 12/14/16: NOA1 hard copy received, 3/10/17: RFE (IMB verification), 3/22/17: RFE response received

3/24/17: Approved! , 3/30/17: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC

4/6/2017: Received, 4/12/2017: Sent to Riyadh embassy, 4/16/2017: Case received at Riyadh embassy, 4/21/2017: Request case transfer to Manila, approved 4/24/2017

K-1

5/1/2017: Case received by Manila (1 week embassy transfer??? Lucky~)

7/13/2017: Interview: APPROVED!!!

7/19/2017: Visa in hand

8/15/2017: POE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.