PRC Rabbit

China No Convictions Certificate

4 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Singapore
Timeline

Hi All,

We are preparing for interview after an agonizing 10 month wait for NOA2.   Beneficiary is a citizen of China living in Singapore.  Is there any way we can get her Certificate of no convictions without  flying  to Shenyang?    I  read here on VJ that family members named in the Beneficiaries'  Hukow can have one issued but that's not helpful for us. It seems so  needlessly burdensome for both government and applicants to  require a personal appearance.  

I called Visa in China but they only obtain these certificates for non-PRC citizens.

Anyone have a suggestion??

• 2 months later...

Same here. I am a beneficiary living in SG with Chinese citizenship. 

It seems there has to be someone flying back. 

My mom helped me on that. Just ask clearly what is needed for notary office to provide the notary and then go to policie office to get the certificate and then go back to notary office.

If your beneficiary is asking someone to get it on behalf of her, remember to write a letter of authorisation just in case.

I751:

Mailed: 3th May 2021

Delivered: 5th May 2021

Rejected due to missing signature: 26th May 2021

Resend: 26th May 2021

Delivered: 28th May 2021

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Singapore
Timeline

thanks for the reply.  We interviewed on 2/27.  It went well all things considered.  Got a 221g letter listing 3 documents she needs to submit. 

We were told if we cannot get it they will accept a written explanation  why.  Any PRC Work Card holder  in SGP  had to submit  a Cert of No Crim Conv (CNCC) upon application for their first Work Card for their 1st entry into SGP.  So if she lived in SGP continuously since then, it seems the consulate can consider that.

We're close to the finish now and it feels great!!

Edited by PRC Rabbit
mistake

5 hours ago, PRC Rabbit said:

thanks for the reply.  We interviewed on 2/27.  It went well all things considered.  Got a 221g letter listing 3 documents she needs to submit. 

We were told if we cannot get it they will accept a written explanation  why.  Any PRC Work Card holder  in SGP  had to submit  a Cert of No Crim Conv (CNCC) upon application for their first Work Card for their 1st entry into SGP.  So if she lived in SGP continuously since then, it seems the consulate can consider that.

We're close to the finish now and it feels great!!

That‘s great!

I still got a Long way to go.

But I actually wonder how was the medical exam? I don’t really have a vaccine history. I am not sure if we need to take all the required vaccine?  

How many days in total have u waited for Noa2 and NVC?

Appreciate if you could also share some interview questions?

Thank you!

I751:

Mailed: 3th May 2021

Delivered: 5th May 2021

Rejected due to missing signature: 26th May 2021

Resend: 26th May 2021

Delivered: 28th May 2021

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.