Lola2

I-601 form Processing time 2017

113 posts in this topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello 

Our case was received November 22, 2017 and already had our first interview July 2017 denied because of 10 year ban.  My husband overstayed in the usa and voluntary left the usa and we married in 2015 in his home country.  Any information about others process would be great.  I have been following everyone and reading the updates.  Wish all of you the bestow luck. 

11 hours ago, BrukStefy said:

Hello 

Our case was received November 22, 2017 and already had our first interview July 2017 denied because of 10 year ban.  My husband overstayed in the usa and voluntary left the usa and we married in 2015 in his home country.  Any information about others process would be great.  I have been following everyone and reading the updates.  Wish all of you the bestow luck. 

Hi,

Was he told/given the opportunity to file a waiver? Along with 601 waiver i believe you will have to file for 212.

3 hours ago, BrukStefy said:

Yes we filed a I 601 waiver for inadmissibility november 22, 2017 nebraska received.  We were told that we only needed to file a waiver inadmissibility.

Hi Gm, i think all you have to do now is wait like the rest of us and follow the updates while praying for USCIS to move faster than they are now. Latest approval was yesterday February 26, 2018 and it is from a VJ member who submitted on December 21, 2016.

Good Luck.

3 minutes ago, Franco007 said:

Hi Gm, i think all you have to do now is wait like the rest of us and follow the updates while praying for USCIS to move faster than they are now. Latest approval was yesterday February 26, 2018 and it is from a VJ member who submitted on December 21, 2016.

Good Luck.

Hi Franco, 

Do you know if they received their approval via email update or mail? I am still waiting and I am very frustrated. 

Thanks for the info.

2 minutes ago, Lola2 said:

Hi Franco, 

Do you know if they received their approval via email update or mail? I am still waiting and I am very frustrated. 

Thanks for the info.

Hi Lola,

They received an email, the other person from February 15, 2018 was email too and as of yesterday still waiting on letter in the mail.

You can have your spouse file a case assistance through this government body that helps find out issues with cases that are over the processing times.

https://www.dhs.gov/case-assistance

1 minute ago, Franco007 said:

Hi Lola,

They received an email, the other person from February 15, 2018 was email too and as of yesterday still waiting on letter in the mail.

You can have your spouse file a case assistance through this government body that helps find out issues with cases that are over the processing times.

Ok thanks again! 

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I am providing my 601a waiver application time just for anyone who need reference.

lockbox date: Sep 14, 2017

approval date: Jan 19, 2018

(NO RFE)

So it took almost 4 months.

Here is a link to most recent USCIS processing time: www.aila.org/File/DownloadEmbeddedFile/74810

USCIS processing time.pdf

On 2/27/2018 at 11:19 AM, Franco007 said:

Hi Lola,

Hi Franco,

I mailed in my pardon from Canada I received a week after filing my waiver. Do you think that could be the delay? Or would make them reject my case? :(

Sorry for all the questions, I guess I am just really stressed. My lawyer wants to wait another 2 weeks and then take action as he believes we will hear something very soon. I am just stressed out! 

1 hour ago, Lola2 said:

Hi Franco,

I mailed in my pardon from Canada I received a week after filing my waiver. Do you think that could be the delay? Or would make them reject my case? :(

Sorry for all the questions, I guess I am just really stressed. My lawyer wants to wait another 2 weeks and then take action as he believes we will hear something very soon. I am just stressed out! 

What was the reason you sent the pardon a week later and also were you required to mail that in. I think you should not stress it even though i know it is not easy because each day that passes you see people who submitted after you get responses.

Edited by Franco007

1 minute ago, Franco007 said:

What was the reason you sent the pardon a week later and also were you required to mail that in.

I literally received it a week later and since in my application I had mentioned I applied for a Pardon, my lawyer and I thought it would be a good idea to send it in.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.