wewillmakeit

We got approved waiting for the passport

41 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, justus2017 said:

Yea I'm not trying to wait till January lol  that's 2 long for me lol 

I hear ya. If he gets the passport/visa this week and you book for end of next week you should be good..... One way ticket for him and RT for you. I flew in a day early and he met me at Casa Coco Hotel in Boca Chica. We flew out next day. Boca Chica is a bit closer to airport than Santo Domingo. Well, let me know how it goes. And, if you need any tips/guidance on next steps, just shoot me a message. 

1 minute ago, phildinftlaudy said:

I hear ya. If he gets the passport/visa this week and you book for end of next week you should be good..... One way ticket for him and RT for you. I flew in a day early and he met me at Casa Coco Hotel in Boca Chica. We flew out next day. Boca Chica is a bit closer to airport than Santo Domingo. Well, let me know how it goes. And, if you need any tips/guidance on next steps, just shoot me a message. 

We are going to Punta Cana I'm not up to flying 10 hours with all these stops....direct flight me please lol I'm hoping I get some answers 

4 minutes ago, justus2017 said:

We are going to Punta Cana I'm not up to flying 10 hours with all these stops....direct flight me please lol I'm hoping I get some answers 

Ahhh, lol.  Ours was easy because of living in South Florida. We had direct flight on JetBlue from Santo Domingo to Fort Lauderdale. Live in North Miami so it was no problem. But, it is a bit more challenging from other states. His parents actually took a trip to the DR in the summer and elected to fly from Santo Domingo to Miami and hang out with us for a few days rather than go through the 10+ hours of flights (w/connections) to go from Santo Domingo to Minnesota.  lol 

Punta Cana is also a bit nicer than Boca Chica. Even though I like the "more real" feel to Boca.  

8 hours ago, justus2017 said:

That was my next question if I can call them myself because he is 4 hours away from the embassy 😔😔😔😔 today is 2 weeks more like 10 days to be exact if you don't count Saturday & Sunday 

Hello i am dominican, applicant, i when to my interview for k1 on november 20, i waiting that they review some documents, my case is under ap, what is your status on ceac?

Just check your status on ceac check visa status with your case number SDO.

When the status say: issued then you will get passport, but if status say Administrative processing that mean you need wait.

I hope hear soon from embassy and be with my love for Chritsmas, his birthady is on december 24.

K1 2017

Aos sent April 2018

Aos interview July 2018

Work permit September2018

Aos approved July 24, 2019.

Roc April 27, 2021

Biometric reused june 28, 2021

N-400 online April 27, 2022 base on 3 years rule, biometric reused.

N-400 interview on December 12, 2022 combo interview i-751. Approved.

January 11, 2023 oath ceremony, Indianapolis. After that done with uscis😂🤭🤫

I took my oath ceremony in Indianapolis, it was a nice ceremony, where people from 35 coutry become american citizen.

01/11/2023 officially done with uscis :)

🤣

January 13, 2023 apply for us passport.( regular service).

March 11, 2023 passport in hand

5 minutes ago, mytruelove18 said:

Hello i am dominican, applicant, i when to my interview for k1 on november 20, i waiting that they review some documents, my case is under ap, what is your status on ceac?

Just check your status on ceac check visa status with your case number SDO.

When the status say: issued then you will get passport, but if status say Administrative processing that mean you need wait.

I hope hear soon from embassy and be with my love for Chritsmas, his birthady is on december 24.

It says application received & to check in 2 business days...ummm it's been 10 days already 

Me fui a la entrevista el 29 de noviembre y fui aprovado. Chequeo mi estado y aun esta en AP, me asuste mucho cuando lovi en AP, pero lei que es necesario pasar por un AP, entiendo que hay dos tipos de AP. y aún estoy en espera de mi pasaporte. Puedes chequear tu estado en línea aquí https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?eQs=o/iS8zDpeAKjMWCuebHqOw==

Edited by BDM26

On 8/12/2017 at 10:49 AM, justus2017 said:

Hi everyone I been here before so some of you might remember me. So we finally got approved our interview was Nov 27th but now the waiting game continues since we are waiting for his passport. Anyone from Dominican Republic can please let me know how long did it actually take to get the passport back? We were told at the embassy to wait 10 days & when I check on the site it says that the passport is still at the embassy :unsure::unsure::unsure:

To anyone who is still waiting for their NOA2 & interview hang in there I know it seems like forever but it will happen. We filed in March and waited for 165 days for our NOA2 and it sucked lol but in the end when the nightmare is over it will be well worth it...Good luck to everyone

Estamos en la misma espera, todo es esperar y esperar, solo espero que en esta semana obtengamos nuestros pasaporte. Chequea tu estado con tu numero de caso AQUI https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?eQs=o/iS8zDpeAKjMWCuebHqOw==

On 11/12/2017 at 12:27 PM, justus2017 said:

Juro que la mía es de la misma manera que dice que me siguen diciendo lo mismo cuando llamo a lol, no elegimos dónde recogerlo, mi abogado lo configuró todo, pero en uno de los correos electrónicos dice que el lugar es MBE. ... cuando voy a la web para rastrear un pasaporte, dice que está en la embajada 

Si quieres saber si esta listo para recogerlo entra https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?eQs=o/iS8zDpeAKjMWCuebHqOw==  y con tu numero de caso te dara cuenta, si dice 'Emitido' es porque esta listo, pero no es a la embajada que debes ir. Creo q es VCA

hello JUSTUS2017. any update on ur passport?  

my husband interview was on dec 4 and we are still waiting for any update on the passport. CEAC update today to administrative processing

1 minute ago, kathy O said:

hello JUSTUS2017. any update on ur passport?  

my husband interview was on dec 4 and we are still waiting for any update on the passport. CEAC update today to administrative processing

Hello we have no update at all at least you got that. Our interview was November 27th the only thing that it says is application received 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.