nyokie

December 2017 i130 filers

1,191 posts in this topic

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Nama33 said:

Yes definitely !!! I am at potomac... still waiting ! My pd is 28/12/17! We’ll see for the rfe lol... i really don’t know if they pay attention to the benificiary country... could help ... lol

I have the same journey as you! Until we filled and sent the package then i started to read about people and how they filled ! 🤣

3 minutes ago, Nama33 said:

Yes definitely !!! I am at potomac... still waiting ! My pd is 28/12/17! We’ll see for the rfe lol... i really don’t know if they pay attention to the benificiary country... could help ... lol

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Guys, we got an RFE :(  Now waiting for the notice so we can give them whatever they need ASAP. Does anyone know how much time we have to respond and how long it takes after they receive our response? Nebraska, PD: Dec 20

Edited by AKN

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
11 hours ago, msdupuis said:

Hey guys! Just to give some hope... I woke up this morning to a wonderful approval for our I-130. Our NOA-1 was 12/27/17 with a NOA-2 approval date of 7/16/18, Nebraska service center. I stressed for months as we did not send any evidence of a bonafide marriage; pictures, flights, letters, etc It was approved anyhow. So for those of you worried about sending a ton of proof, it’s not always necessary. :) We did not expedite our case either. 

thats great! make sure you have a lot of evidence at the interview stage though. I heard the Canadian embassies are super intense. Good luck with the rest of the process. My husband is also Canadian but we are filing through Poland since we are living here temporarily. 

4 hours ago, AKN said:

Guys, we got an RFE :(  Now waiting for the notice so we can give them whatever they need ASAP. Does anyone know how much time we have to respond and how long it takes after they receive our response? Nebraska, PD: Dec 20

Hello. You will usually received it within 5 day.  We had got our RFE notice from  the site on7/2/18 than on 7/6/18 we got the actual letter. Be strong as soon as you give them what they need you will be approved

2 hours ago, Godschild! said:

Hello. You will usually received it within 5 day.  We had got our RFE notice from  the site on7/2/18 than on 7/6/18 we got the actual letter. Be strong as soon as you give them what they need you will be approved

please give us hopes. POTOMAC FILER HERE. DECEMBER 28

I found out yesterday that we are getting an RFE...PD 12/28/17 out of Nebraska.  I can't even begin to imagine why.  I sent a huge packet full of evidence.  When I was kinda looking through comments it kinda seems like that is a reoccurring theme lol.  At least someone touched it, but ugh and sheesh...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
4 hours ago, Godschild! said:

That gives me so much hope. Thank you 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
4 hours ago, Shelly25 said:

My case has been APPROVED! (204 days)

PD December 21st 2017 old website and New website shows December 22nd.

Approved July 13th!!

Service Center: POTOMAC

Hang in there guys!!

Saw the update on the old website today, I checked this morning and it wasn't there...

congrats… I am the same day… lets hope i hear something soon before i freak out...lol

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
9 hours ago, mmmarva said:

@Shelly25 congrats 

THANK YOU:wub:

5 hours ago, Barbie Ann said:

congrats… I am the same day… lets hope i hear something soon before i freak out...lol

Thank you.

You will, just check the old website as well

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
12 hours ago, NJ & RJ said:

Anyone PLEASE, what is the old site you guys are referring about ? 

OLD WEBSITE LINK

https://www.uscis.gov/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.