nyokie

December 2017 i130 filers

1,191 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
40 minutes ago, SierraTenTango said:

Hello everybody! We have sent the I-130 package this Thursday and the scheduled delivery is on Tue 12/12/2017 by end of the day. Crossing our fingers now for it to go smoothly through the whole process. Wish everybody luck! Also if there are some people who wish to go through all of this together please contact me. I'm here every day!

Thats great! I found it such a weight lifted after I finally sent everything in. That lasted about 2 days then I am constantly thinking about the timeline now 😂 it will be a long 6 months. And I’ll be here too!

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Sweetamooni said:

Thats great! I found it such a weight lifted after I finally sent everything in. That lasted about 2 days then I am constantly thinking about the timeline now 😂 it will be a long 6 months. And I’ll be here too!

I know, I was constantly stressing and walking around upset before and now that it's sent I'm so much calmer. Although I already found one thing we should have added to the evidence and we forgot. I still am quite nervous though since we really do not have that 'strong' evidence they usually need like co-mingling finances. On the other hand, we can't have those since I am not US citizen and do not have SSN number and that one is needed for EVERYTHING in there. Where do you guys reside in Poland?

Timeline

We live in a Kraków now but we were living in Canada for the last five years. (I am a dual citizen) 

I know what you mean. I found this site after I already submitted everything and I read things other people were including and I was disappointed I didn’t. I should have included our rental contract. Also I sent my passport as proof of US Citizenship but only he photo and info page.

i saw other people were sending copies of every page of their passport. 

Where are you applying from?

Timeline

16 minutes ago, courey said:

Hey ever one my package was recived on thanks giving an uploaded on the 4 of December to there cite when I got there texte messages from them 

That’s great! Did it say what your service Center will be?

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Sweetamooni said:

We live in a Kraków now but we were living in Canada for the last five years. (I am a dual citizen) 

I know what you mean. I found this site after I already submitted everything and I read things other people were including and I was disappointed I didn’t. I should have included our rental contract. Also I sent my passport as proof of US Citizenship but only he photo and info page.

i saw other people were sending copies of every page of their passport. 

Where are you applying from?

Well, you can always add this stuff later and those are actually valuable things. The worst part for us is we do not have stuff like this and we won't. After all, I live here and he's in the USA. Later we should have copies of Ryan's tax returns where he will add me as a spouse and we plan for him to visit next year to meet my family in person. This should be count as additional strong evidence, right? He's in Clarkston WA at this moment and we sent I-130 package to Phoenix, Arizona. I am living in Sosnowiec so not that far away from you guys. Maybe we could meet at some point :)? Especially when Ryan comes to visit! 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, SierraTenTango said:

Well, you can always add this stuff later and those are actually valuable things. The worst part for us is we do not have stuff like this and we won't. After all, I live here and he's in the USA. Later we should have copies of Ryan's tax returns where he will add me as a spouse and we plan for him to visit next year to meet my family in person. This should be count as additional strong evidence, right? He's in Clarkston WA at this moment and we sent I-130 package to Phoenix, Arizona. I am living in Sosnowiec so not that far away from you guys. Maybe we could meet at some point :)? Especially when Ryan comes to visit! 

Well all anyone can can do now is wait and see. If they need more evidence they will ask!

you are close to us! I heard the Warsaw embassy is great too! When it gets to that stage! And fast!

4 hours ago, SierraTenTango said:

I know, I was constantly stressing and walking around upset before and now that it's sent I'm so much calmer. Although I already found one thing we should have added to the evidence and we forgot. I still am quite nervous though since we really do not have that 'strong' evidence they usually need like co-mingling finances. On the other hand, we can't have those since I am not US citizen and do not have SSN number and that one is needed for EVERYTHING in there. Where do you guys reside in Poland?

What dis you forget to include?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
6 hours ago, courey said:

No actually just said the recieved my application  didn’t say they a signed it tonsby where I think it’s after us approved they assign it some where not sure but illy package was sent to Chicago 

There should be an address on the bottom left of the notice they mailed you. That's the service center it was sent to. Once they receive it in Chicago they immediately send it to a service center. Then you wait for approval from them.😊

4-24-17 I-130 sent to Chicago Lock Box

4-25-17 NOA 1 & sent to TSC

11-15-17 NOA 2

12-26-17 Case sent to Dept. of State

1-08-18 NVC Received case

3-12-18 Case Number Assigned / AOS & IV Fees Paid

3-14-18 DS-260 Completed

3-16-18 Uploaded Civil Documents

3-21-18 Uploaded AOS Documents 

3-26-18 Checklist to reupload docs

3-29-18 Finished uploading docs

4-4-18 Case Complete

4-13-18 Received interview email

5-18-18 Interview date 

5-24-18 Visa Issued

3 hours ago, truelove29 said:

There should be an address on the bottom left of the notice they mailed you. That's the service center it was sent to. Once they receive it in Chicago they immediately send it to a service center. Then you wait for approval from them.😊

Ohh i didn’t know that if I understand it correctly it was sent to Missouri is that good place for it to go? 

Timeline
13 hours ago, courey said:

Ohh i didn’t know that if I understand it correctly it was sent to Missouri is that good place for it to go? 

I don't know a lot about Missouri...but if you go to the menu and look at processing times, Missouri is NBC (national benefits center) & they are currently processing end of May...so it's pretty good, about 6-7 months until approval 😊

11-15-17 NOA 2

3-14-18 DS-260 Completed

4-4-18 Case Complete

5-18-18 Interview date 

5-24-18 Visa Issued

1 hour ago, truelove29 said:

I don't know a lot about Missouri...but if you go to the menu and look at processing times, Missouri is NBC (national benefits center) & they are currently processing end of May...so it's pretty good, about 6-7 months until approval 😊

That’s not too bad am really hoping I can get my EAD early so I can get back to working 

1 hour ago, truelove29 said:

Do you know how long it take to get a biometric appointment? 

Timeline
4 hours ago, courey said:

That’s not too bad am really hoping I can get my EAD early so I can get back to working 

Do you know how long it take to get a biometric appointment? 

I'm sorry I don't, we haven't had to do the biometric appointment. Are you in the U.S. & adjusting status?

Edited by truelove29

11-15-17 NOA 2

3-14-18 DS-260 Completed

4-4-18 Case Complete

5-18-18 Interview date 

5-24-18 Visa Issued

Timeline
On 10.12.2017 at 12:07 PM, Mrs.Gosam said:

What dis you forget to include?

We have sent postcards to my family from vacation and I should have copied them and added to the evidence :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.